Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Turned out quite warm, and largely Sunny. There were some clouds built up over the Hills, but they stayed over the Hills. 

Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube
  • Like 3

Got bit by a mosquito. Thank goodness, my child bearing days are over.

First mosquito of the year. Edmonton is lousy with them...It was like Alaska (Edmonton), which is why i moved to a drier clime. ..Little Arizona here.

• Like 2

Lord T'underin' Jesus, we had some storms roll on through here abouts. Loved it. Went outside in the dark and watched/listened. Watched for about 20 minutes before the rain hit. Could hear it on its' way.

Heavy snowstorms are cool too, but people often die. Canada is harsh.

• Like 2

Hot and humid, just like it has been all summer! I am really looking forward to fall, though I'm afraid it's going to be late again this year. 

• Like 3

I'm up in New York for the week and it's hot up here as well and they need some rain desparately. highs in the mid 80's and lows in the mid 60's

• Like 3

We are in a pattern of cool nights and very hot days but the humidity is down just a bit... I am so looking to a very beautiful fall.. My favorite season with the colors of the trees in this area...

• Like 2

A little on the warm side and very humid to boot.

Today    
Aug 06    
pcloudy.png    
Hi:103    
Lo:77    
Mostly Sunny
  • Like 3

We have about 2-3 months of terrible/cold weather. Fall is nice. My Filipino gf absolutely loves fall. She says there are few tree's in Manila (few birds too). She loves the colours here. ..To me, those colours signal death and impending hard times.

The beginning of a lot of bills (gas/electricity), the loss of about 5-6 hours of brain satisfying light per day. People die in the cold.

Bring on GW. We used to be hot and humid during the dinosaur days...Also a glacier/ ocean. Yep- the climate changes.

• Like 3

Hot and humid. Has been like this for days. Air conditioning is on overdrive.

• Like 3

Warm and sunny.....Silage is cut, winter feed etc. is all under cover so the weather can pretty much do what it damn well pleases from here on in.....Within reason, of course.

• Like 3

Very warm even if the sky is grey one minute and then bright blue the next,

• Like 2

Perfect day. Warm sunshine with a light breeze. Just right for a 2-hour farewell hack with Gino, (he's being sold tomorrow). :(

• Like 3

Not altogether bad really, fairly warm with sunny spells in between the spells when it's, er, not quite so sunny, and not quite as windy as it was.

• Like 2

Bad, rainy day and it's rather cold outside. What i hate the most is actual difference in the temperature in just about 24 hours time, from >30°C it falls down to about 12°C. 

• Like 2

Starting off a little cooler but expecting the temperature to hit 90 F with high humidity... That pretty much sums up the Summer season to date...

• Like 3