Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bigfoot video

captain pish

That was awesome! It said it seemed to have an injured front paw and so has adapted. How freaky looking to see it bipedal for that long! That was great! And I applaud the videographer for a clear, long offering!

Bigfoot? With those ears? "N"...."O".

I think it might be a BF. Since there has been no credible visual evidence of one, we don't really know what its ears might look like. So, I think it could be.

I think it might be a BF. Since there has been no credible visual evidence of one, we don't really know what its ears might look like. So, I think it could be.

Using that same logic, it could also be a flying spaghetti monster.

• Like 1

From the "Bigfoot" videos I've seen, It still couldn't be mistaken for a "Bigfoot" at least I don't see HOW it could. However, It did kind of reminded me of the original planet of the apes movies...For a second or two that is.

Black bears are remarkable creatures, and if you are not use to them, seeing them go bipedal for long stretches is mildly freaky. Good camera and steady hand made this an easy ID. just imagine if it was blurry and grainy and the cameraman Blair Witched the shot!

I like how the bear slowed down and peeked into the trash can it passed by. Clearly this bear knows that good stuff can be found in trash cans.

• Like 1

We have descriptions of bigfoot though, or we'd have no creature to talk about. In fact that is about all we have to talk about- information from eyewitness accounts.

Bigfoot are not described as having ears like a bear, and the reason is obvious. It tends to ruin the whole unknown primate animal mystique.

Bigfoot are not described as having ears like a bear, and the reason is obvious. It tends to ruin the whole unknown primate animal mystique.

It's great for the dogman mystique, though...

That looks to me more like a lovely bear. I ruled out dogman because it's legs and walk isn't canine. Bigfoot doesn't have ears like that and besides dogmen and bigfoots are camera shy.

It's great for the dogman mystique, though...

How foolish of me, NW. I shouldn't have so readily jumped to "bear" for the OP.

After all, everything is possible, or something like that... :P

We have descriptions of bigfoot though, or we'd have no creature to talk about. In fact that is about all we have to talk about- information from eyewitness accounts.

It certainly could be a bear, but I'm not ready to rule out bigfoot yet. There's so much about BF that we don't know at this point. That's what makes the hunts so fun!

It certainly could be a bear, but I'm not ready to rule out bigfoot yet. There's so much about BF that we don't know at this point. That's what makes the hunts so fun!

Bigfoot is fun, but I gotta call a bear a bear. I bet this videographer was familiar with this bear. They tend to repeat productive behavior or revisit productive areas. He/she probably had seen it before. And the caption said it was a "bear" and it sure looks like a bear.

I lived in NJ and we had bear stealing chickens from the farm just below us. Big black bear too. So bear it is, for me. :yes:

Edited by QuiteContrary

Bigfoot is fun, but I gotta call a bear a bear. I bet this videographer was familiar with this bear. They tend to repeat productive behavior or revisit productive areas. He/she probably had seen it before. And the caption said it was a "bear" and it sure looks like a bear.

I lived in NJ and we had bear stealing chickens from the farm just below us. Big black bear too. So bear it is, for me. :yes:

Yes, it does look like a bear, no doubt. I'm just not ready to rule out a possible BF or other unknown creature. I would love to have been there to witness it first-hand.

It's a darned good video showing how a bear might be reported as a bigfoot, especially at a distance and/or a low light setting.

• Like 1

Yes, it does look like a bear, no doubt. I'm just not ready to rule out a possible BF or other unknown creature. I would love to have been there to witness it first-hand.

Have you ever thought of a career in Bigfoot-research?

• Like 2

My wife saw this video on Facebook. Apparently it is going viral as, "Injured Bear walks on two legs.". So much for it being Bigfoot....

Can't be a bear. Look again at how it walks, the legs bend like a humans, whereas a bears hind legs, bend the opposite way.

Can't be a bigfoot. Too short, too skinny, moves too slowly.

Possibility: A man in a bear suit

lol, no :) I've got a pretty good job already!

So you’ve ruled out the chance of potentially cashing-in on one of the greatest discoveries of our time but cannot rule out the likelihood that the creature depicted in the video is just a bear in the ‘burbs – is that correct? I have some magic beans for sale - they're expensive but I'm sure you could afford them...

Can't be a bear. Look again at how it walks, the legs bend like a humans, whereas a bears hind legs, bend the opposite way.

That's false:

22l5as.jpg

2dqjd6b.jpg

• Like 2