Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Haunted' House for Sale

Brian Topp

So, you're looking for a house in the Detroit area because you hear they're ridiculously cheap. And this one catches your eye. It's probably a fixer-upper, but it's a 2,084-square-foot, 4-bedroom brick colonial -- for only $19,500! You HAVE to take a look, right? This is so worth considering. There's just one little thing. According to the listing, it was "previously a Halloween haunted house."

http://thestir.cafemom.com/home_garden/175726/haunted_house_for_sale_complete

• Like 2

Buying a house in Detroit? A haunting would be the least of my worries. But then again, if I'm considering buying a house in Detroit, let alone one with blood on the walls, I probably laugh at ghosts, demons even.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 3

Buying a house in Detroit? A haunting would be the least of my worries. But then again, if I'm considering buying a house in Detroit, let alone one with blood on the walls, I probably laugh at ghosts, demons even.

****, are you kidding? Ghosts and demons aren't dumb, crazy or evil enough to take up residency in Detroilet! If you take the " haunted" part out of the listing, the price would drop from 19,500 to 500. :w00t::clap:

Edited by StRoostifer

Hey, still looks like a deal to me! Except for winters. :tu:

• Like 2

Awww, shooo.. 20 grand is a pretty fine price for Detroit now. If the photo with the article is the house in question, it's in darn good shape compared to some.

Not too sure if I would want to own a house that used to be a haunted attraction though- who knows how many folks might come knocking or even walk right in around Halloween time?

• Like 1