Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Glico Morinaga Case

TheLochNessMonster

I originally read about this on Cracked.com and found it really fascinating, so wanted to share it with you all. I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong section, but I figured a bizarre unsolved crime could be considered a modern mystery, so I just went with that. It's kind of hard to explain, so check out the article and weigh in with your thoughts and opinions.

http://spookymrsboo....r-with-21-faces

Edited by TheLochNessMonster
  • Like 1

Those were some random acts of malice. I wonder what The Monster is up to these days. Second thoughts, I don't think I want to go there.

• Like 1

Disconcerting that they/he did not get caught.

Better to think of him as a tired middle aged dude who is most likely moderately successful at life with an ex-wife or 2 harassing him for money.

• Like 1

Disconcerting that they/he did not get caught.

Better to think of him as a tired middle aged dude who is most likely moderately successful at life with an ex-wife or 2 harassing him for money.

Lmao I love this. The way you put it is funny haha. But, yeah. It is really creepy that whoever did this totally got away with it.
  • Like 1

I think it must have been a group of people, possibly 21 even tho they would be very likely to get caught unless they can all keep their mouths shut

• Like 2

In the 1980s... No word on them for the last 30 years? Not that I can find.

I think it was a bunch of caucasian "tourists" doing it... Which explains why they were never caught because I had a Japanese friend who once said, in all seriousness "All you caucasians look alike"...

• Like 1

hhahahaha ^^^ this guys great. but im more interested I supernatural interdimentional activity and idt this is that so let me know people.

• 3 weeks later...