Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Green beam' UFO sighted over Hinckley

UM-Bot

Two independent witnesses reported seeing a strange beam of light descending from the heavens.

The first witness, 61-year-old Norman Willis, had been looking out of his bedroom window at around 11pm when he noticed a peculiar beam of green light shining down from the sky.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/270570/green-beam-ufo-sighted-over-hinckley

Mount Graham, near my house.

Awesome to see......Same thing has been reported here, from people who do not know.

5282b95532936.preview-300.jpg

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Very cool something is going on there to bad there is no video

Green lasers are abundant and easily available.

there still way behind the times in Hinckley they foradge and still hunt for food with spears and bows and have no idea what the internet is Edited by alfonso
  • Like 1

When one looks at a beam of light , how do you tell what direction it is going ? :cry:

• Like 1

Oh for goodness sake. I live within site of the royal observatory green laser which shines into the sky every night.. You can see it for miles! Blockbuster video in the 90s had a laser and so do many nightclubs. Talk about hamming up a totally normal sight.

• Like 2

Mount Graham, near my house.

Awesome to see......Same thing has been reported here, from people who do not know.

5282b95532936.preview-300.jpg

I am envious, dude...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

there still way behind the times in Hinckley they foradge and still hunt for food with spears and bows and have no idea what the internet is

Unfortunately they still have a better town than we do though. Charity shops everywhere!