Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is a ghost a ghost or a time shift or warp?

Kpak

In my area in the U.S. "land grant" farms where common. The military were paid in land for their services such as the American Revolutionary War in the 1780's up to the 1820's.

Now, I do expect you not to believe one word I say is true, but I am like Mr.Spock, I always tell the truth.

I was visiting a 200 year old house on a land grant farm recently. The present family will tell you the house was spooky and haunted with the family cemetery near the main house.

In the hall was a large old mirror, and I know in some religious when a person dies, the mirror is covered to stop the soul from being captured in the mirror.

As I looked into the mirror I saw things in black and white, not color.

I saw a wolf, then a cat, then a dead and live Revolutionary soldier, a stair case, then lastly a bed.

When I visited the second floor, I saw the same bed in one of the rooms.

I was really disturbed for several days from what I saw.

Did I see ghost, or a flash of time from the past?

Do animals have souls and ghosts ?

Nothing from the future appeared, just the past.

I know that some argue that ghosts are residual energy from the past replaying itself over and over again.

Similar to a film on a loop I guess.

As far as what happened, I think your imagination got away from you. I'm sure you saw these things, but that doesn't mean they were there.

• Like 1

You are going to have to precisely define each of the topics in order for us to answer. Because there is no universal agreement on this.

• Like 1

In my area in the U.S. "land grant" farms where common. The military were paid in land for their services such as the American Revolutionary War in the 1780's up to the 1820's.

Now, I do expect you not to believe one word I say is true, but I am like Mr.Spock, I always tell the truth.

I was visiting a 200 year old house on a land grant farm recently. The present family will tell you the house was spooky and haunted with the family cemetery near the main house.

In the hall was a large old mirror, and I know in some religious when a person dies, the mirror is covered to stop the soul from being captured in the mirror.

As I looked into the mirror I saw things in black and white, not color.

I saw a wolf, then a cat, then a dead and live Revolutionary soldier, a stair case, then lastly a bed.

When I visited the second floor, I saw the same bed in one of the rooms.

I was really disturbed for several days from what I saw.

Did I see ghost, or a flash of time from the past?

I find this interesting. I often wonder that myself. I am reminded of the Bara Hack community that was established in North East Connecticut hundreds of years ago. Of course, it's abandoned right now, but sometimes people have been hearing, when they were there, activity that sounds like from the time it was established. So are they hearing the past through some window? What if a window is opened somehow, and that's how we see the past, I guessed. This also makes me wonder, the past see the future and think of them as ghosts?
Do animals have souls and ghosts ?
Well, I do believe animals have souls, and yes I have heard and I believe experience, things dealing with animal ghosts. Let's just say, I think my house is haunted by a ghost kitty.
[Nothing from the future appeared, just the past.

This mirror sounds interesting.

Well, Stubbly-Doorright---

This begs the question does the past, presence, and the future are all happing at the same time ?

If the mirror was a portal into time, why did it turn on for me ?

• Like 1

Kpak, you're asking a question about how time "flows", and that's something everyone would like to know.

See this number line: point A .___________. point B

Some would say there's an infinite number of points on the line between point A and point B. I say there is one point everywhere on that line at the same time. I guess you could consider bursts of time happening everywhere at the same time like that single point.

I would like to believe in ghosts but pills think it's just a repeat of time because why do they wear clothing... It's just weird to me.

Well, Stubbly-Doorright---

This begs the question does the past, presence, and the future are all happing at the same time ?

If the mirror was a portal into time, why did it turn on for me ?

Don't know. It would be interesting to see that happen to me.

According to the History Channel, Einstein believed in time travel and people thought he was crazy.

Einstein had this idea that time travels in a circle, and if one could fold the circle, then time travel was possible.

His idea about time never found interest among scientists.

Well, the residual theory of a recording in the fabric of a building or location would classify as a closed-cycle window of time being imprinted for whatever reason, we can assume traumatic experiences such as moment of death, fleeing for one's life, terrible sorrow such as the stories of women waiting at castle/manor windows for their loved one's return from a war... or moments of ecstasy like the parties or the walking of someone closely associated with a particular era of a building yet having no death recorded there, something to do with the brain chemicals or stored 'energy' returning upon death... these are kinda pockets of time. Who knows if time flows different ways constantly and we are living whilst the dead are still living somewhere, time is a strange thing to pin on the noticeboard.

I would like to believe in ghosts but pills think it's just a repeat of time because why do they wear clothing... It's just weird to me.

Maybe it's because ghosts are just leftover energy and it's not that they're wearing clothes. It's just how we perceive what the energy looks like, in the same way we all see a certain color because of how we interpret certain wavelengths of ight.

If it was a replay of events from the past why would it be in monochrome?