Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted house in East Toledo is no joke

Brian Topp

There’s nothing sinister about this East Toledo home. Not anymore, at least.

A two-story house in a nondescript neighborhood, the cozy three-bedroom home is white with a metal fence around the front-yard perimeter. Inside the home are hallmarks of an active and bright toddler who loves to draw, talk, and play.

The “feel” of the home is airy and bright — certainly not the heaviness one would expect to encounter in a place so haunted that its two owners left, their daughter feared for her 2½-year-old son’s safety, was the subject of a recent investigation by the paranormal series The Dead Files, and ultimately required an exorcism from a priest.2

http://www.toledoblade.com/KirkBaird/2014/08/08/Haunted-house-in-East-Toledo-is-no-laughing-matter.html

• Like 1

I wish they had included pictures of the home i may have seen the episode.

I tend to think this particular episode of Dead Files was just a PR push from a very active campaign. And what was telling was that Amy picked up on that you could tell and made a funny comment about it: "I think it's the people in this house and not the dead that are causing problems"...words to that effect. Didn't elaborate though. Probably would have their show pulled off the air if she did..

Edited by SSilhouette
  • Like 1

Well I thought it was funny :w00t:

• Like 1