Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA = never a straight answer

So let's just clarify this completely, Markprice - you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to provide that is relevant to this thread - read the dam thread title, please... Perhaps next time before wasting this forum's time with your ignorant and offtopic rubbish posting, you might use your brain.

You have added nothing, debunked nothing, and posted stuff that would barely fool a small child.

So let's just clarify this completely, Markprice - you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to provide that is relevant to this thread - read the dam thread title, please... Perhaps next time before wasting this forum's time with your ignorant and offtopic rubbish posting, you might use your brain.

You have added nothing, debunked nothing, and posted stuff that would barely fool a small child.

Wasting the forums time?.....err! public forum, sweetie. So, in your book...people/posters can't express their views.... err! in their opinions?

Really?

Saru...if you happen upon this posting.... or ie: another moderator.

Would you please define/explain the rules of what you expect from posters here.

Are the normal Jo/Blow (public) allowed to share their views in an acceptable way... without being subjected to certain obnoxious and sarcastic bullies

who seem to run the show at times.

Do the same rules apply to all.....or just a few ?

Regards :-*

:innocent:

• Like 1

NASA has spent a lot of time explaining why curiosity's wheels are wearing so badly.

I am sure NASA has spent millions on making these wheels only to watch them come apart with the explanation of sharp rocks.

I think curiosity is making trips to strange Mars items, and the public is not being told.

I believe there is more miles on curiosity then the public knows.

I believe the landscape is full of items from a destroyed civilization.

This is just my opinion, no proof, but lots of strange curiosity photos have been posted.

You're dealing with a Government department, and you expect full and frank answers?

• Like 1

Yeah you didn't have to do that. You could have just looked at the massive quantity of videos and got the point from that. Getting a camera does not alter paranormal activity let alone stop it any more than a placebo effect. I made no challenge, just posted information to debunk your myth.

I guess you are missing the joke here aren't you and then going on to the irrelevant. The point is all these people with spooky poltergeists never seem to have a solid photograph or video of them. It is always a fake or an orb or a blob. Since there are no decent photos or videos one would assume that securing good camera gear must scare these ghosts away. Here is the joke, which I guess went over your head, we know the camera isn't scaring the poltergeist away, we know it because the poltergeist NEVER EXISTED in the first place.

The irrelevant is the quantity of videos of fakes and orbs and blobs you think proves that cameras don't scare ghosts away. I hope the above clues you into the joke and that you realize thousands of videos of dust orbs, fakes and blobs only helps prove that these ghosts don't exist. How? Because it shows that with all that video gear connected out there, all over the world, this is the best they can offer which is exactly nothing. I will admit, some of the fakes are well done but most are just kids having fun and then being amazed so many adults believe them.

Edited by Merc14

In the U.S.. the SciFi channel has a series called the Unexplained NASA Files.

I think NASA has a lot of explaining to do, but we the public will never know.

If NASA was covering this stuff up why do they release the footage in the first place? A bit stupid releasing a photograph of "the face on Mars" for instance and saying it is a natural feature if it isn't,if you was trying to cover it up you simply wouldn't release the photograph.

There is absolutely no reason why NASA would cover up any evidence of aliens

• Like 2

The problem is, things are explained to you over and over again and you seem incapable of comprehending what was said, so why bother?

Edited by Merc14

That series is outright laughable. I happened to watch it by accident on Sunday (I think) and it was toe cringing. Seriously, of all the claims they made I did not recognize a single one that had not been debunked very thoroughly on this very site (and elsewhere).You have no clue whatsoever, do you? How old are you again? 12?

Cheers,

Badeskov

You're dealing with a Government department, and you expect full and frank answers?

Oh good one, Chief, I've never heard that line before... *sigh*

Do you have any evidence that NASA is withholding information? Or is that simply your default assumption, becoz they gummint?

• Like 1

Remember Badeskov`s Its all about rateings ! T.V. sells air time, and money to advertise upon is big money !

As for Posting`s and new members getting the Rail job in here ,as per ,astra00 commits Its all fair in Love and Travolata ! LoL ! Gotta Love me some ONJ.

• Like 1

I am laughing, the crosshairs are behind the Apollo objects in photos for an example.

Wikipedia lists the photo "screw-ups".

http://en.wikipedia....oon_photographs

I am speechless. Such has been discussed into the ground the ground right here on UM and the reason why the cross-hair seems behind has been very well explained. By all means of respects, but are you really that stupid or are you making an effort to come across as such? Because, either way, this very post you just made was outright stupid.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I am laughing, the crosshairs are behind the Apollo objects in photos for an example.

Wikipedia lists the photo "screw-ups".

http://en.wikipedia....oon_photographs

They aren't behind any object, it's an optical illusion. The human eye (and the brain behind them) can easily be fooled into interpreting such minuscule things as "disappearing".

I provided a necessary correction.

Cameras are not 100% effective for stopping paranormal activity as claimed. Kind of like NASA claiming stupid things to support their own false narrative. You gotta catch the little mistakes like that or you are lost, and that does seem to be the case.

Yes we also have shows like Lizard Lick Tow and Operation Repo, cause everything you see on TV is true.

Has NASA 'splained THIS yet?

From MSL Curiosity rover MAHLI (Mars Hand Lens Imager) camera on the Sol 065.

It's just a used martian condom (Magnum brand) obviously, no need for NASA to explain. :whistle:

• Like 1

I am speechless. Such has been discussed into the ground the ground right here on UM and the reason why the cross-hair seems behind has been very well explained. By all means of respects, but are you really that stupid or are you making an effort to come across as such? Because, either way, this very post you just made was outright stupid.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It is worse than that. The page he links to does a fairly decent job of debunking what he is claiming. In other words, he didn't even read the page he linked.

For you folks that may be on the fence about the moon landing hoax, Kpak's kind of ignorance is the level you must descend too in order to believe man didn't land on the moon. It is an utterly debasing, totally embarrassing and completely indefensible position to maintain so have at it but stand by for the catcalls and you'll need either a spine made of steel or a brain made of clay to do it.

What do you think it is? Remember, they took the image purposely and for a reason and openly posted it, so hardly a cover-up.

Edited by Merc14

What do you think it is? Remember, they took the image purposely and for a reason and openly posted it, so hardly a cover-up.

What I think it is is irrelevant, I'm looking for NASA's theory. I agree they took and posted the image for a reason, do you know why?

I didn't say it was a cover-up, I simply asked if they had 'splained it yet. The proper responses would have been either 1, add link to 'splantion - 2, say you don't know / offer your own theory, or 3, move on.

What I think it is is irrelevant, I'm looking for NASA's theory. I agree they took and posted the image for a reason, do you know why?

I didn't say it was a cover-up, I simply asked if they had 'splained it yet. The proper responses would have been either 1, add link to 'splantion - 2, say you don't know / offer your own theory, or 3, move on.

I don't know if they have explained it yet but my guess of why they took it is they are trying to figure out what piece fell off the rover.

As for the rest, you come with an agenda and I am calling you on it and I definitley don't need you to tell me how to post on this forum. As for proper responses, are you sure you deserve one?

Edited by Merc14

Wasting the forums time?.....err! public forum, sweetie. So, in your book...people/posters can't express their views.... err! in their opinions?

Really?

Saru...if you happen upon this posting.... or ie: another moderator.

Would you please define/explain the rules of what you expect from posters here.

Are the normal Jo/Blow (public) allowed to share their views in an acceptable way... without being subjected to certain obnoxious and sarcastic bullies

who seem to run the show at times.

Do the same rules apply to all.....or just a few ?

Regards :-*

:innocent:

I think the bone of contention is "it's a public debating forum" and someone saying "ohh there's tonnes of evidence" without offering a suggestion of what they find convincing isn't debating, it's just someone attempting to take control of a discussion and shut it down - "look there's tonnes of evidence out there, you're wrong" rather then have a bit of honestly and basic debate courtesy and actually have the evidence.

I teach debating skills to my older students, and "you're wrong" isn't a valid technique, it's just bluster and I have scored someone higher who said "you're wrong ..." and trotted out lies higher. Being generous, Mark's here to forward his ideas and foster support for "his side of the fence", he's spectacularly failing to do so by simply saying "go work it out for yourself".

All it's doing it infuriating the people who WANT to discuss the topic.

• Like 1

After reading 10 pages of spam posts attacking the OP I am inclined to disagree.

Well they sure are taking their time in getting around to offering the explanation, wouldn't you agree? I don't know what earth date Sol 065 was but here is a video about the anomaly from around a year ago.

Surely if they had nothing to hide they would have identified and posted about the lost article by now...