Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What makes us happy..

JVG

Ive nevr been one to fall asleep after sex much prefer staying close and falling asleep together :)

Hmmm right now whats making me happy is a lazy and slow loader operator which in turn means I can sit on my ass and make money doing nothing.... which is good because i only slept 3 hours and my arms are still burnt out from yesterday. I lift things up and i put things down

Oh and a mosh pit makes me happy to pure chaos arms and elbows flyings people screaming in your face and ears oh man if life was only one big mosh pit

• Like 2

You are not alone my friend. I'm too wound up for sleep. Cuddling is all good!

Glad to hear i'm not alone on that one! Yes, it's true! :yes:
  • Like 4

Glad to hear i'm not alone on that one! Yes, it's true! :yes:

Its also a really good idea if you ever want to enjoy it again. :P

• Like 2

My daughter stopped in with her daughters. I cannot keep up with the little one she is not yet 2 and is in to everything. We call her the Tornado...What cuties...

• Like 2

My daughter stopped in with her daughters. I cannot keep up with the little one she is not yet 2 and is in to everything. We call her the Tornado...What cuties...

That's great! Not only will they keep you young at heart but also keep you in shape! :D

• Like 1

Knowing that my mum is ok when I call her - She's my biggest worry.

The long summer days when it hardly goes dark even at night.

When a friend from overseas comes over on holiday.

Listening to birds singing. - Anything to do with nature actually.

Going for long walks with family and my camera. - I really enjoy doing that.

• Like 4

Drinking my first cup of tea sitting on my bench under the willow in my garden (weather permitting).

• Like 5

Going to concert/ shows to see bands.

• Like 4

A call from a friend that I have not heard from in years and spending hours talking and catching up. We both don't know how we let this happen..

• Like 4

Skyping with my daughter and grandson now that they live in Ibiza. I miss them so much but I know they are happy so that makes me happy.

*wistful smile*

• Like 3

Spending time with my baby boy, one of the few things that truly makes me happy.

• Like 3

Spending time with my baby boy, one of the few things that truly makes me happy.

They are a gift and cherish them everyday....

• Like 2

Spending my free time with my lady watching horror movies every evening. We might be morbid but we love each other and that's all that matters.

• Like 3

Spending my free time with my lady watching horror movies every evening. We might be morbid but we love each other and that's all that matters.

Well said my friend...

• Like 1

Well said my friend...

Thank you kindly sir! Cheers!

You know what else makes me happy is quitting smoking after 25 years , sitting back to enjoy a few beers and not be chomping at the bit for nicotine! I thought for sure it would drive me nuts drinking a few beers without the nicotine but it doesn't bother me at all.

• Like 2

post-86645-0-81451100-1408066637_thumb.j

that's a nice avatar pic of you and he. He's a good looking boy.. big!

I've always Loved morning for some reason, so mornings often make me feel happy .. i especially Love the Morning Sun .

• Like 3

Having uninterrupted quiet time to enjoy with my fiancee to watch movies, listen to music or nothing at all because he loves me, I know it and I am grateful everyday for him. Ultimately, HE makes me happy. :)

Edited by Coralie
  • Like 2

^ Love is a wonderfully powerful thing! ^

• Like 3

seeing bats.

because they eat mosquitoes.

When a big butted insect flies into my house and gets caught in the spider's nest........ AWESOME.

lol.

• Like 1

ah yes, spider too. the more spiders around, the better. i've got about seventeen mosquito bites on me right now, and that's just from helping my parents out in their garden.

death to every mosquito. let doom fall upon them.

• Like 3

Fall is fast approaching and I love when the trees go from green to shades of red,yellow and orange all of natures beauty on display...

• Like 2

Yes! I cannot wait to get out for walks in the cooler weather and check out the colors changing! Wish we could have fall year round.

• Like 1

Yes! I cannot wait to get out for walks in the cooler weather and check out the colors changing! Wish we could have fall year round.

I agree Fall is my favorite season...

• Like 1