Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What makes us happy..

JVG

You guys walk off the calories from the Silver Bullets plus a little exercise to boot...

Yeah we do and its one reason we both stay so slim.

Last night we walked our usual route, came home, grabbed another bullet , had a wee and walked the usual route backwards. Getting ready to go again now that the sun is setting. :)

• Like 3

Its just after midnight and we just got back from another walk, over an hour. This on top of the walk we had earlier before a quick rain blew through that made us get back home and watch a movie between the walks.

One things for sure,when the zombie apocalypse happens, we will be in shape! :)

• Like 3

One things for sure,when the zombie apocalypse happens, we will be in shape! :)

Only if you manage to avoid getting back the calories that you've burned! So, no junk food all the time, ok? :P
  • Like 2

Only if you manage to avoid getting back the calories that you've burned! So, no junk food all the time, ok? :P

2a67231f46d9e01b7ae0ed3ae4d2e1d820192503ef2106f998c6882c0162fa20.jpg

The lady and I are so slim even zombies wouldn't see us as a viable food source. :P

• Like 3

2a67231f46d9e01b7ae0ed3ae4d2e1d820192503ef2106f998c6882c0162fa20.jpg

The lady and I are so slim even zombies wouldn't see us as a viable food source. :P

lol at least you know you're not doomed! :P
  • Like 3

Vacation, alto little later this year - i am very happy about it :clap: Especially after i haven't take it last year i took money instead resting.

• Like 2

Is there such a thing??? May be a good topic for a thread!!!

Yes like free drinks/snacks etc when companies are doing promotions :tu:

• Like 2

lol at least you know you're not doomed! :P

Definitely! That's something to be happy about. ;)

Sleeping in because of the early morning rain and t-storms. :)

• Like 4

Hearing good news about my 7 year old grand daughter that has missed school all week with a temp of 103. The Blood work came back positive. My heart can't take much more of this....

• Like 4

I love the conversations the lady and I have when we take our quite long evening walks. Sometimes were venting our frustrations about others, sometimes its about our future plans, other times its about anything and even nothing at all. The great thing is we are together and never angry with each other, just the rest of the world. :D

• Like 6

I love the conversations the lady and I have when we take our quite long evening walks. Sometimes were venting our frustrations about others, sometimes its about our future plans, other times its about anything and even nothing at all. The great thing is we are together and never angry with each other, just the rest of the world. :D

The two of you are well matched and enjoy the same things you are both blessed....

• Like 3

The two of you are well matched and enjoy the same things you are both blessed....

I could not agree more and I do indeed charish what her and I have. Well said my friend, VERY well said.

• Like 4

I could not agree more and I do indeed charish what her and I have. Well said my friend, VERY well said.

I totally agree with JVG. It's really nice to see such happy couples like you two! I wish you all the best! :tu:
  • Like 5

I totally agree with JVG. It's really nice to see such happy couples like you two! I wish you all the best! :tu:

Thank you very much my friend. Cheers!:D

Music, Music, Music, Music…. Did i say… Music :yes: Music.

I think you like Music am I right or what !!!!!

• Like 3