Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What makes us happy..

JVG

Recently spent some snorkeling time in a cove with green sea turtles and a host of other lovelies... that was happy inducing on a major scale.

Then though, I took some time to just float, eyes closed and be a weightless speck on the ocean, simply feeling the sensation of breath flowing as I bobbed along the surface... pure bliss.

• Like 5

Relaxing on a Sunday afternoon and not doing a damn thing!

Well, not until this evening when I walk to the store for a case of Silver Bullets. ;)

• Like 3

There's not a single person in the world, who doesn't become happy, when even thinking of chocolate! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

There's not a single person in the world, who doesn't become happy, when even thinking of chocolate! :rolleyes:

Well, there is one. :D

• Like 2

I give the majority of my chocolate to my wife.

One day, seeing the pure joy cascading through her form as she ate a piece of very divine dark peruvian, I realized that I did not possess the capacity to experience it the way she did... and thereafter, figured it was rather wasted on me, so in almost all cases... I pass it to her and reel in the waves of bliss she emanates from her process...

:P mmm in fact, I'm going to go give her a chunk of the secret stash I keep for her right now.... I'm sure she thanks you :)

• Like 2

Smart man quiXilver! A wise man always makes sure to have chocolate for his lady.....

If he knows what's good for him! :P

• Like 2

Would like add...

Something else that makes me happy is not having anything at the moment to go Grrr about. I'm enjoying this while it lasts. :D

• Like 4

Dancing, i love to dance…Cycling too.

Picnics, long walks, climbing, scrambling, bunting, baking, walking, painting, ribbons, meditating, skipping, hola hooping, drumming.

There's just loads and loads of stuff that make me happy.

Watching a happy dog flounce about with a stick as their owner walks along the shore.

The way the birds come watching me, check me out, when they think i am not looking. Listening to them chatter and chunner amongst themselves as they prim and preen and go about their day.

The wonderful smells from the seeded wild flowers reminding me of the forthcoming harvest equinox celebrations.

A good coffee, a fine wine, a nice cuppa.

Making something i have never made before and making it well. Adding it to my mental list of can do's.

• Like 5

Picnics, long walks, climbing, scrambling, bunting, baking, walking, painting, ribbons, meditating, skipping, hola hooping, drumming.

Watching a happy dog flounce about with a stick as their owner walks along the shore.

The way the birds come watching me, check me out, when they think i am not looking. Listening to them chatter and chunner amongst themselves as they prim and preen and go about their day.

The wonderful smells from the seeded wild flowers reminding me of the forthcoming harvest equinox celebrations.

Making something i have never made before and making it well. Adding it to my mental list of can do's.

I think you said it all this is a beautiful list....

• Like 1

Reading posts like this is happy in itself! Well done. :tu:

• Like 3

Winning the lottery ..... ok, ok it wasn't the jackpot but I got 4 numbers which bagged me £128 which is a nice little bonus considering I very rarely check my lotto tickets :)

• Like 7

Shagging, shagging, shagging and more shagging! Can't get enough of that good stuff! ;)

Fall makes me happy. I like the grayness in the clouds, the overcast days, the colors changing and the overall dreary feel of it. I love it!

• Like 4

Shagging, shagging, shagging and more shagging! Can't get enough of that good stuff! ;)

Fall makes me happy. I like the grayness in the clouds, the overcast days, the colors changing and the overall dreary feel of it. I love it!

Presumably that's the dance 'The Shag' you are referring to young man!?

:D

• Like 3

Who can get enough of it?? :D

Then you must have fallen in love with my new profile pic! ;)

• Like 3

Where does that beautiful trail lead?

• Like 3

Presumably that's the dance 'The Shag' you are referring to young man!?

:D

Young lady, what in the hell was that? That's not shagging! I, I, I don't know what that was. I'm scared!

polar-bear-facepalm.jpg

• Like 1

It really is very cool. I can dig it!

• Like 2