Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What makes us happy..

JVG

Where does that beautiful trail lead?

I found this image on Google after i was searching for such images for a while and i immediately downloaded it, because i liked it very much, but to tell you the truth i didn't notice its details (where that place is or if it's actually a real photo or just a painting). I just love it though! :)

Memories of better times. Takes me away even if its for a few minutes before im thrown back into my own personal hell

• Like 2

One of the things I miss more than any other, is shagging during thunder storms...

We've had one t-storm where I live in 14 years and that happened three days after I moved here, it was a micro-burst and I thought I had moved to heaven, thinking... wow, I get to live in this blissful climate and get these crackling intense storms? nope... turns out it was heyokah saying goodbye to me for a while...

I now arrange travel to experience them.

• Like 1

Solving a crossword makes me happy!

I love crossword puzzles and it's very relaxing with a cup of coffee in the morning.

• Like 2

One of my reasons to smile is fast asleep next to me, dear little Cooper (our male Mini Fox Terrier). I love our little furry and scaly babies. Ofcourse family and Michael make me happy :)

• Like 5

I love crossword puzzles and it's very relaxing with a cup of coffee in the morning.

I sometimes solve crossword puzzles just before i get to asleep. It really helps me relax!
  • Like 3

The colors change and fall right around the corner reminds me that Halloween I'd not far off and that makes me very happy.

• Like 4

Playing pool makes me happy! When i was younger i used to play a lot, but sometime for some reason i stopped playing and this kept on for a few years. I started playing pool again the other day and for the past few days i'm right into it! :D

• Like 4

Pool yes , that too makes me happy ,But mostly what makes me happy is

Cool weather !

• Like 4

Cool weather !

Yes, cool weather and its about damn time!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing that makes me happy is the idea of slapping the sh!t out of the people that make me go Grrrr! :D

• Like 1

Cool weather !

I love the Fall and cool weather. Beautiful brisk day with the wind blowing leaves, I just wish they would blow into someone else's yard.

• Like 2

I love the Fall and cool weather. Beautiful brisk day with the wind blowing leaves, I just wish they would blow into someone else's yard.

Yeah me too. I like feeling the cold wind blowing, especially after a heavy rain! As for the leaves, too bad we can't choose where they'll fall!
  • Like 2

Yeah me too. I like feeling the cold wind blowing, especially after a heavy rain! As for the leaves, too bad we can't choose where they'll fall!

You just described the weather forecast for where I live. We had rain most of the day and now the wind has picked up with the sun showing here and there. Tonight is supposed to be breezy, cool and perfect hoodie weather. Come on sun, go down already!

• Like 2

When I was in college in the States I worked for the University I was attending. It was good work -- I raked a lot of leaves, and enjoyed the brisk air and the exercise a lot.

• Like 4

I'm loving the weather! This weekend is supposed to be sunny and mid 60's. Going to get out into the garden and pull the tomato and cucumber plants, set em out to dry so I can use them as kindling for starting fires in our fire pit this fall. Happiness!

• Like 3

You just described the weather forecast for where I live. We had rain most of the day and now the wind has picked up with the sun showing here and there. Tonight is supposed to be breezy, cool and perfect hoodie weather. Come on sun, go down already!

Well, then, living in your area would make me happy! :yes:
  • Like 2

Vodka makes me happy! Well, at least it makes me believe i'm happy, because all my problems are forgotten!

• Like 6

Well, then, living in your area would make me happy! :yes:

I guess that depends, there's almost 10M people in the metropolitan area I live in. The weather this time of year is nice but then people are idiots. :P

• Like 2

I too live in a city of about ten million (if you count surrounding areas), and more and more people are buying cars (in spite of 100% tariffs -- even more for luxury cars). As things are going HCMC (Saigon) will just become another Manilla or Bangkok, traffic jams everywhere. The economy is growing much more rapidly than the infrastructure.

What about that makes me happy? Well I guess that people can have cars and that the economy is growing.

• Like 2