Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What makes us happy..

JVG

How's the NO SMOKING going cobber?

It goes well! Thank you for asking. Creeping close to three full weeks without any nicotine at all. This definitely makes me happy as I thought for the longest time that when my time came my life would end with a smoke dangling out of my mouth. That fate has changed. :tu:

• Like 2

Knowing that your family is safe and there will be a tomorrow.

Indeed and very well said!

Plus, lady is just so damn lovely I just love waking next to her in the morning, opening my eyes and seeing her next to me. :D

• Like 2

When i see that ' the giants ' ( football club Sarajevo ) loose 7:0 :D Their supporters were on 7th sky up, enjoying mr. Vincent Tan's support for their club, believing they will conquer clubs from Bundesliga. So i called all my 'rival' friends and said ' seven alejkum ' ( its Muslim greeting, 'Selam' but number seven is pronounced almost the same in my language, 'sedam-selam' )... Have few more friends to call, it makes me so happy as i am supporter of other club from my city - FC Željezničar ehehe

• Like 3

memories often make me feel happy ... like remembering good times with loved ones ... friends or family . I'd guess that's the same for most of us?

• Like 3

Loads and loads and loads and loads of stuff, really, where shall i begin???????

The morning dew, the lapping waves, the warmth of foaming surf rippling over my toes, the flight of a bird, the whistle of a kettle, a good hearty belly laugh, the countless beauty of all that surrounds me from a glorious sunset to sunrise, a shiny shell, a smile, good food, the smell of an oil painting hung on an gallery wall on a hot afternoon, a cosy fireside crackle, the church bells as they ring, flying, making love, fresh air, clean water, the, the, ….. Wow! i mean,

Really, i could write an encyclopaedia……The opening of a bloom, the smell upon opening a hive with its buzz and radiance, a washing line of fresh clean washing dancing, the sun light through my fingers, the…..I'll shut up now. :blush:

• Like 4

26 days without nicotine after smoking for 25 years. This makes me very very happy!

Air conditioning on a hot and humid day.

• Like 5

Loads and loads and loads and loads of stuff, really, where shall i begin???????

The morning dew, the lapping waves, the warmth of foaming surf rippling over my toes, the flight of a bird, the whistle of a kettle, a good hearty belly laugh, the countless beauty of all that surrounds me from a glorious sunset to sunrise, a shiny shell, a smile, good food, the smell of an oil painting hung on an gallery wall on a hot afternoon, a cosy fireside crackle, the church bells as they ring, flying, making love, fresh air, clean water, the, the, ….. Wow! i mean,

Really, i could write an encyclopaedia……The opening of a bloom, the smell upon opening a hive with its buzz and radiance, a washing line of fresh clean washing dancing, the sun light through my fingers, the…..I'll shut up now. :blush:

You go girl no need to be shy list everything.

making things with my hands... using my mind to design things , and then making them. It's Peaceful somehow....

• Like 1

Watching a good horror movie with my handsome man on a lovely night after we went for a walk and wound up running in a short rain shower.

Chocolate cupcakes and NOT being bit by mosquitoes for once!

Edited by Coralie
  • Like 3

^ Hmm, I did something eerily similar tonight. Cheers to good company!^

• Like 3

Why are you folks all skirting the issue?

Sex does it for me.

• Like 3

Why are you folks all skirting the issue?

Sex does it for me.

Agreed, trust me when I say its even better with another person! :P

• Like 3

Indeed and very well said!

Plus, lady is just so damn lovely I just love waking next to her in the morning, opening my eyes and seeing her next to me. :D

THIS ..Made me so happy I almost cried during a horror movie! :}.

• Like 2

Really???

• Like 2

You don't say! :lol:
  • Like 2

Nope, no kidding gents. That is a true story. :yes::clap:

• Like 2

Thanks for pointing this out! :D:tsu:

No problemo! I specialize in pointing out the obvious, makes me feel all smart and stuff. :P

• Like 2

No problemo! I specialize in pointing out the obvious, makes me feel all smart and stuff. :P

Please keep doing it! :tsu::P
  • Like 2

Penn State won with despite the death penalty from the NCAA. They penalized the team and players who had nothing to do with the crimes committed by Jerry Sandusky...

When i'm chilling out with a coffee and a sports paper, i feel so relaxed and happy!

• Like 1

When i'm chilling out with a coffee and a sports paper, i feel so relaxed and happy!

Chilling out with any thing works for me...

• Like 2

A long walk with my lady, great conversation and a few silver bullets. Gonna do it again in a few hours.

• Like 2

A long walk with my lady, great conversation and a few silver bullets. Gonna do it again in a few hours.

You guys walk off the calories from the Silver Bullets plus a little exercise to boot...

• Like 2