Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin saviour-think again

Ichihara

Before I joined this site I noticed how many members, who talk about 911 as false flag attack, see Putin and Russia as saviours. because they oppose NWO. Im not here to say that 911 was or wasnt false flag attack. I just beg all members to watch this documentary. It clearly shows that Putin is just another conspirator who used his FSB (KGB) connections to get on power. It also clearly shows how FALSE FLAGS attacks are common in todays world.

For a change lets discuss FSB false flag bombings of 1999 and how Putin and FSB sacrifice own citizens to get public support on war against Chechens.(Chechnya war)

Putin isnt fighting against NWO. He wants NWO. Just he wants to be run by him and Russian gov. As always common people (in this case Russians) are victims.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Ichihara
  • Like 1

Well duh. Putin's ex-KGB. If there is anyone within the Russian government that knows a thing or two about manipulation of the masses, it's him.

• Like 1

Putin isnt trying to take my guns. Isnt militarizing our police. Isnt spying on every phone conversation. Isnt reading my emails. Isnt de-industrializing our economy. Isnt burying us in debt. Isnt telling me our children are owned by the state. Isnt trying to remove net neutrality. Hasnt left our boarders wide open for any wanna be terrorist to cross over, or for a few million welfare cases to Cloward and Pivon our economy to death.

Putin certainly isnt our saviour. But as an American, he is the least of our problems. The very least.

• Like 2