Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the ISIS is going on!?

LucidElement

What the hell is going on with this terrorist group? I saw the most disturbing video today of ISIS members lining people up, shooting them and pushing them into a hole one by one. This organization is now MASS exterminating individuals. Literally a whole new genocide. The U.S comes in to support these poor folks with food and water as well as airstrike some of ISIS weapons caches. These terrorists are now hiding behind innocent civilians. They are spreading like a cancer. What do you guys think will be the end result of this.. Did anyone see the young kid yelling about how ISIS will split up AMERICA. Think about the members of ISIS, there is a good share of kids also. Its a mess whats going on there. I was looking for a major thread just focused on this ISIS issue and couldn't find anything. Obama hasnt done crapola yet, and he wants to stay out, but what I dont agree with is we have the power to easily stop this group. The reason they've spread is because no-one has intervened and these poor people are literally being lined up and shot. There's really no argument other then something needs to be done. You can't have a mass genocidal type terrorist organization running a country (trying too).

Ya ya, people say foxnews is one-sided and yes it leans to the right.. HOWEVER!!!! I want you guys to watch link from 43seconds to about 1min... Those are ISIS members brainwashed. HOWEVER, they will shoot back at any ALLIED solider they could given the chance..

http://www.foxnews.c...tcmp=latestnews

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 4

Also, yes Religion wars have been going on for years. However, a major relgion war is ISRAEL vs. HAMAS (Gaza), but HAMAS wants ISRAEL to open up the seaports.. (ANOTHER CONVERSATION) im just saying its not about OIL and RELIGION anymore.. (It kind of is) but an organization like ISIS is way out of hand. This is not going to end well for Al-Baghdadi .. Worst part is, you know hes HIDING underground.. These guys talk a big game and swear their so tough, but they just go and hide.. Ridiculous

Edited by LucidElement

What the hell is going on with this terrorist group? I saw the most disturbing video today of ISIS members lining people up, shooting them and pushing them into a hole one by one. This organization is now MASS exterminating individuals. Literally a whole new genocide. The U.S comes in to support these poor folks with food and water as well as airstrike some of ISIS weapons caches. These terrorists are now hiding behind innocent civilians. They are spreading like a cancer. What do you guys think will be the end result of this.. Did anyone see the young kid yelling about how ISIS will split up AMERICA. Think about the members of ISIS, there is a good share of kids also. Its a mess whats going on there. I was looking for a major thread just focused on this ISIS issue and couldn't find anything. Obama hasnt done crapola yet, and he wants to stay out, but what I dont agree with is we have the power to easily stop this group. The reason they've spread is because no-one has intervened and these poor people are literally being lined up and shot. There's really no argument other then something needs to be done. You can't have a mass genocidal type terrorist organization running a county (trying too).

Ya ya, people say foxnews is one-sided and yes it leans to the right.. HOWEVER!!!! I want you guys to watch link from 43seconds to about 1min... Those are ISIS members brainwashed. HOWEVER, they will shoot back at any ALLIED solider they could given the chance..

http://www.foxnews.c...tcmp=latestnews

You're exactly right. There is even people who view ISIS/ISIL/IS is justified on these forums, won't name names, but it is mind boggling how some people are willing to join an mass genocidal organization such as ISIS/ISIL/IS. They are actively promoting their cause in Europe, United States, and other western nations; ironically people are joining up with them. I don't think average law abiding citizens would join this group, only criminals and like minded individuals will join this organization to be able to fulfill their most perverted desires while conquering Iraq and Syria. ISIS really doesn't care what they do, as long as they get fighters who are willing to fight for their cause, this is an dangerous situation with millions of criminals throughout the world flooding into this region. But this does give us an good chance of removing these cancerous individuals from society on the battlefield. The only way we are going to get this situation under controls is to place boots on the ground, something we don't want but we have too.

• Like 2

Isis is getting crazier by the minute. I have no clue what the end result will be honestly.

And people where worried about Putin. Pshhh Putin is Nonething compared to the **** Isis is doing

• Like 2

Isis is getting crazier by the minute. I have no clue what the end result will be honestly.

And people where worried about Putin. Pshhh Putin is Nonething compared to the **** Isis is doing

ISIS will be allowed to do what it's doing until they attack the wrong group, then the US will invade again and we'll get bogged down in another 10 year war that will achieve nothing since another group will just come right back into power after we leave.

Im with both of you.. Al- Baghdadi however wont last long. The only reason its gone on for so long is because the U.S (Obama) under-estimated this organization. I was watching on the news today that Obama said the world hasn't ever been a more safer place... REALLY GUY?. But, the Director of Operations for the DoD, explained yesterday in a press conference that ISIS was underestimated and know they are making the airstrikes more problematic because ISIS is very structured and has a great source of munitions. Shocking, that Obama let something like this happen. He thought everyone could get a long with handshakes and crap. They saw the President of the U.S for what he was truly about and decided this was the time for a rise of a new terrorist organization. hell, even PUTIN rose to the cause with the Ukraine (Yes all for another conversation, we will focus on ISIS, but just saying) all these leaders in other countries found a loop hole. Im happy we are giving support to the poor citizens in Iraq but thats really not going to do much in the long run. And, im sure those liberal thinkers are thinking "we dont need to be involved in more war. Or, The U.S doesn't need to get involved in something that doesnt involve them" Well guess what.. when there are videos talking about spliting america in two and threating us, thats a good enough cause to get involved.. Been about 6 months (if that) and ISIS has spread.... OBAMA pulled most of our troops out of IRAQ and KABOOM a new terrorist organization. He let this get out of hand, know Obama is cornered and forced to play a hand, he has no idea how to play. Sitting back watching these innocent civilians gett mass excuted sure as hell isn't the answer the u.s is a powerhouse we should be able to figure this out.. we have technology that no one could dream about. Let's figure this out and cap it........ U.S is staying out of the Israel/Hamas conflict because Israel can handle themselves.. but poor people in IRAQ have nothing.... I WANT YOU GUYS TO WATCH THAT LINK I SENT YOU FROM 43seconds to 1MIN..... these kids that support ISIS are shooting and killing innocent civilians. Just a fu**** situation.

ISIS will be allowed to do what it's doing until they attack the wrong group, then the US will invade again and we'll get bogged down in another 10 year war that will achieve nothing since another group will just come right back into power after we leave.

Wick, I know what your saying about even if the U.S takes care of ISIS another organization will rise. However, this just started when Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq...People say BUSH sucked and yada yada, but he overthrew all the bad crap that was going on in Iraq, including Sadaam.. It was him that made Iraq have a chance at a government.. and while we had troops there, to watch over the place while the government got established, nothing happened... UNTIL RECENTLY when OBAMA yanked our guys out... thats in BLACK and WHite Boss.

Even Al Qaeda is saying that ISIS is too brutal.

Yamato, bad stuff boss.. not good whats goin on.
  • Like 1

Even Al Qaeda is saying that ISIS is too brutal.

(CNN)When even al Qaeda publicly rejects you because you are too brutal, it’s likely a reasonable indicator that you are.

A long simmering dispute between “al Qaeda Central,” headed by Ayman al-Zawahiri, and the most brutal al Qaeda affiliate in Syria, generally known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, surfaced publicly on Monday.

On jihadist websites, al Qaeda’s central leadership posted a noticesaying ISIS “is not a branch of the al Qaeda group.”

It is the first time in its quarter century history that al Qaeda has officially rejected one of its affiliates.

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 1

Wick, I know what your saying about even if the U.S takes care of ISIS another organization will rise. However, this just started when Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq...People say BUSH sucked and yada yada, but he overthrew all the bad crap that was going on in Iraq, including Sadaam.. It was him that made Iraq have a chance at a government.. and while we had troops there, to watch over the place while the government got established, nothing happened... UNTIL RECENTLY when OBAMA yanked our guys out... thats in BLACK and WHite Boss.

I blame the Iraq government for their current position more than Bush or Obama. They were given years to prepare and solidify their security, then they dropped their weapons and ran at the first sign of dissent when we weren't holding their hand.

I just don't see why it's the West's responsibility to maintain order in that region and keep them from killing themselves by using religious fervor as an excuse.

Destroying IS wouldn't require such a commitment. A few thousand troops (which should have been left anyway) could destroy this trash in short order. What cannot be so easily done is to attempt to stop them from reforming from the Sunni majority IF political change isn't forthcoming quickly. What is happening there is due to the vacuum created by our complete withdrawal just so Obi could fulfill a political promise regardless the cost.
  • Like 1

Destroying IS wouldn't require such a commitment. A few thousand troops (which should have been left anyway) could destroy this trash in short order. What cannot be so easily done is to attempt to stop them from reforming from the Sunni majority IF political change isn't forthcoming quickly. What is happening there is due to the vacuum created by our complete withdrawal just so Obi could fulfill a political promise regardless the cost.

Whoa there Donald Rumsfeld! We can't even get Afghanistan together in 13 years.

• Like 3

The problem is that ISIS is a horde with function, not an army or a state.

And on top of that they are working within the narrow context of fundamentalism....which can be defined as this;

I am so close and beloved by God that I can ignore his rules and laws and traditions and commandments while carrying out my actions in his Name.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 2

Destroying IS wouldn't require such a commitment. A few thousand troops (which should have been left anyway) could destroy this trash in short order.

In that case the Iraqi Army should be able to manage the job themselves. They've been armed and trained by the US military, haven't they? The fact that Iraqi soldiers perform poorly against IS says something to me about the relationship between the soldiers and the government.

What cannot be so easily done is to attempt to stop them from reforming from the Sunni majority IF political change isn't forthcoming quickly.

Sunni majority? What do you mean? Sunnis are the minority in Iraq. Or do you mean a new group representing the majority of Iraq's Sunnis?

What is happening there is due to the vacuum created by our complete withdrawal just so Obi could fulfill a political promise regardless the cost.

What else should he do? He made the commitment before the 2008 election, and fulfilled it.

Otherwise, how long should the US have stayed? A year? A decade? Part of what underlay the rise of Al Qaeda in the 1990s was the continuing presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia after the 1991 Gulf War. Likewise the presence of US (and other Western troops) in Iraq has been at least partially the cause of continuing resentment which only helps recruiting by terrorist groups.

The Iraqis themselves could probably do more to fill the vacuum. With any luck the replacement of Noori al-Maliki as Prime Minister might help.

ISIS is Al CIAda with a new dress. Still funded, trained and supplyed by the US government. They are there to help destablize the rest of the ME, and break Iraq up into difference secs. Just like we planned from the begining.

• Like 4

Its a mess, isn't Maliki a ****e ,who shunned all the Sunnis and Kerds in the government, is why most of the Iraqi Sunni soldiers are joining ISIS. I hear now he calling it a conspiracy when asked to stepped down. There are candidates for president and vice president ,who are Kerd and Sunni, and want to have a stable government for all. There is to much division.ISIS may take over Baghdad with so much blood shed if they not careful and how they can be stopped should be the goal, and get their iragi government together

. I WANT YOU GUYS TO WATCH THAT LINK I SENT YOU FROM 43seconds to 1MIN

It would be much more informative for folk to watch the whole 7 mins

quote: "methamphetamine and heroin may be addictive, but theres no substance on earth more addictive than human blood"

and..."isis a death cult who worship a bloodthirsty god"..

A death cult is indeed a fitting tag..

heres your vid again

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/13/white-house-rescue-mission/?intcmp=latestnews

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

I blame the Iraq government for their current position more than Bush or Obama. They were given years to prepare and solidify their security, then they dropped their weapons and ran at the first sign of dissent when we weren't holding their hand.

I just don't see why it's the West's responsibility to maintain order in that region and keep them from killing themselves by using religious fervor as an excuse.

Well, I understand what your saying about the Iraqi government bailing. But at the same time, ISIS is way bigger then the Iraqi government. The Kurds need moral support from the Americans, as well as airstrikes and ammo to help push them back. the Kurds are standing up and fighting back which is a good thing. As far as the Iraqi government, their kind of a joke. America is the super-power we shouldn't sit back while a mass genocide is going on. Thats not fair to innocent civilians.

ISIS is Al CIAda with a new dress. Still funded, trained and supplyed by the US government. They are there to help destablize the rest of the ME, and break Iraq up into difference secs. Just like we planned from the begining.

Alright conspiracy theorist lol. We just airstriked the weapon caches that we gave to the Iraqi government that ISIS took over. Doesnt sound like their in favor of anything going on. Mass Genocide, who could fund and support that.

Well, I understand what your saying about the Iraqi government bailing. But at the same time, ISIS is way bigger then the Iraqi government. The Kurds need moral support from the Americans, as well as airstrikes and ammo to help push them back. the Kurds are standing up and fighting back which is a good thing. As far as the Iraqi government, their kind of a joke. America is the super-power we shouldn't sit back while a mass genocide is going on. Thats not fair to innocent civilians.

at the time they wern't the Iraqi government should of dealt with it, with all the new equipment, even the Iranians had to help. The Iraqi government is in dissaray, Sunnis against the others

Nope ISIS is a group that has detached itself from Al because they believe Al Q is weak and does not have that drive. ISIS has also have Ba'ath loyalists and ex commanders who supported Saddam Hussein. Iraq has been at it with each other when the French, British and Russians were in the region around ww2

The problem is that ISIS is a horde with function, not an army or a state.

And on top of that they are working within the narrow context of fundamentalism....which can be defined as this;

I am so close and beloved by God that I can ignore his rules and laws and traditions and commandments while carrying out my actions in his Name.

Just as well, we ignore our rules, laws and traditions while carrying out Obama's actions in His Name. The implication in the rhetoric is that because we're not religious about it, it's okay. I don't know why being organized with an army or into a state makes the problem go away. Maybe it's that states don't move around much and they're easier to hit? So "the problem" is really the advantage.

• Like 2

Alright conspiracy theorist lol. We just airstriked the weapon caches that we gave to the Iraqi government that ISIS took over. Doesnt sound like their in favor of anything going on. Mass Genocide, who could fund and support that?

*raises hand* Ooh pick me, pick me!

Does anyone think Baghdadi will be killed sooner then later? It's said ISIS has been pushed back and the Mountain is much safer with civilans being evaced by the thousands. That is a good thing. If you think about it Al-Qaeda was what ISIS used to be but the U.S military after years slowed them down and put a damper in them. That is for sure. you dont hear much about Al-Qaeda anymore.... is the only way to stop ISIS by doing the same thing?? Take out a few head guys over there and call it good?

Strength of ISIS = 7k - 20k

Al- Qaeda = (BUT YOU KNOW THEY WERE STRONGER B4 THE U.S RAN THROUGH THEM)

Afghanistan - 40

In Iraq - 2,500

In Maghreb – 300–800

In India – 300

In Syria – 7,000 - 20,000

In Yemen – 500–600

Edited by LucidElement