Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the ISIS is going on!?

LucidElement

YAMATo, GUESS what... im a tax payer. and I HAVE no PROBLEM spending MY tax dollars fighting a FIGHT like this... I JUST dont agree to spending my Tax dollars on some other miniscule crap which most of it goes too.. but in a situation like this.. take it!!!.. ill take my tax dollars to save lives of Americans and innocent individuals getting beheaded and kids getting slaughtered.

Obama has already put this country in 7 Trillion dollars in debt, with his "it didnt work stimulus plan" how about THOSE tax dollars... (another topic for another day!!!) and your complaning about tax dollars going to a cause that can and WILL save peoples lives RIGHT NOW??? we have evacuated about 1000 Yazidis a day... thats GOOD tax money...

Miniscule crap....like helping starving, displaced, shattered people in the world suffering from internal conflict, natural disaster, victims of circumstance, of politics, tribe, religious identification, anthropomorphic messes of all kinds. It's so morally convenient and easy to ignore so much need in the world and not have any problem with your money endlessly going to a rich country who's among the last in the world to actually need it. Instead of you deciding where your own money gets spent instead. I don't know what "cause" it is we're dumping our dough on but I wouldn't tolerate paying for Jim Crow in the United States anymore than I'd tolerate Stalin's West Berlin.

An American getting beheaded by a guy with a British accent? Well that sent Cameron home from Holiday a few days early, so kudos to the UK taxpayer for accomplishing such a staggering reaction to that.

But what about the cost? The debt? This will need raise in taxes or rise in debt. And what about the families of the soldiers who need to send their sons, husbands to war? How do you convince them that this is their war?

the U.S military is always willing. Thats what they signed up, for they no the risks, there trained for stuff like this. They wouldn't of joined if they need "convincing".

Oops sorry my bad. Was Syria safe at that time any directive from USA government for it's citizens not to be there?

Obviously no one is safe in the middle of a civil war. As an experimented independant reporter James Foley covered conflicts in Lebanon, Afghanistan and the and the civil war in Syria. In my view, it takes courage and passion to go out there is these high-risks warzone to get the facts and report the informations so that us citizens around the globe can know more about what's going on. Journalism can indeed be a very dangerous job.

Edited by sam_comm

excuse me, 15,000 rag tags that pick on the sick, the poor, the weak. How much bombing did it take to tame them?

Come on! Many standing armies in the ME could flatten them, if they really had to

So why haven't they? Truth is that ISIS is merely a proxy for the players in the region to effect change without using their own military's. Like you said.. without foreign support, ISIS would have been wiped out long ago.. the fact that they have not answers your question.

• Like 1

So why haven't they? Truth is that ISIS is merely a proxy for the players in the region to effect change without using their own military's. Like you said.. without foreign support, ISIS would have been wiped out long ago.. the fact that they have not answers your question.

I think you have placed a finger on the real problem here. This is a Saudi, Qatari and amalgamated Sunni Army (IMO) The real problem is that none of it's masters really are in mastery of it. Once it has grown strong enough there will be no single country there that will be able to control it. And a gutless and dithering western leadership will probably try to just strike a "peace" with it - to our eventual misery and pain.

I think you have placed a finger on the real problem here. This is a Saudi, Qatari and amalgamated Sunni Army (IMO) The real problem is that none of it's masters really are in mastery of it. Once it has grown strong enough there will be no single country there that will be able to control it. And a gutless and dithering western leadership will probably try to just strike a "peace" with it - to our eventual misery and pain.

I don't think the USA will let that happen. There already workin on the situation to stop that as well as the Brits. I think Baghdadi (so powerful as he says) is hiding in the ground somewhere .. and some bomb has his name on it already.. just a matter of time. They all meet their destiny. 77 virgins if u will (which sounds horrible lol thats 77 women u gotta train) haha.. but this b****** will have his life handed to him soon. ISIS, IMO has gotten weaker by the day ... they were controlling all different areas of Iraq .. now their being pushed back.

Saudi Arabia could handle ISIS but Saud called and told us not to bomb them. So we had to rub more political ointment into the machine to get to Obama's new adventures we're in now.

I don't think the USA will let that happen. There already workin on the situation to stop that as well as the Brits. I think Baghdadi (so powerful as he says) is hiding in the ground somewhere .. and some bomb has his name on it already.. just a matter of time. They all meet their destiny. 77 virgins if u will (which sounds horrible lol thats 77 women u gotta train) haha.. but this b****** will have his life handed to him soon. ISIS, IMO has gotten weaker by the day ... they were controlling all different areas of Iraq .. now their being pushed back.

Not only do you have to train 77 but they turn back to virgins the next day.

While the US is doing steps to stop this I am a bit concerned that the steps might be a bit to slow, last I heard the amount of bombing runs is still less then a 100 a day and still only limited to targets in Iraq. I do believe we need to put this down quickly before it gets any more out of control.

• Like 1

But what about the cost? The debt? This will need raise in taxes or rise in debt. And what about the families of the soldiers who need to send their sons, husbands to war? How do you convince them that this is their war?

You raise a good point, one I will address soon.

• Like 1

I don't know, not sure I agree with your assessment. Even al Qaeda has a dislike for these dudes.

China and Russia never get involved, ever notice that? In the 1990 Persian Gulf War - getting Iraq out of Kuwait, was there any presence at all from those two? 21 UN member coalition and those two were not there.

I most certainly rely on the Bible for a good nights sleep.

One of the legs on my bed is shorter than the others !

• Like 3

Foley didn't die in vain he represented freedom, that most of the middle eastern people are crying and dieing for, freedom from their own religious domination.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

Foley didn't die in vain he represented freedom, that most of the middle eastern people are crying and dieing for, freedom from their own religious domination.

From everything I've read and heard he was just as much a man's man as any SEAL or Ranger. In fact he seems to have denied the b******* much satisfaction ....

From everything I've read and heard he was just as much a man's man as any SEAL or Ranger. In fact he seems to have denied the b******* much satisfaction ....

He was a reporter of the freedom of speech.

• Like 1

what events in the past??? and no chance CIA is involved.

Oh come on!!

In Afghanistan. Is this basic knowledge of the antics of the CIA that you have missed? How is that even possible?

In Mexico, currently and years prior to today, just stirring up trouble and they have a training base there.

What did they do in Argentina prior to the collap$e?

What about Chile and Pinochet?

What about Iran-Contra affair?

Just letting you know, I can anticipate where some of the unrest happens, in latin speaking countries.

Even more today, after the so-called beheading, which I don't know is real or not, I am convinced this is CIA in training, planning and implementing.

Let's be real here, about Al Qaeda, Our country PAYS them here, FIGHTS them there. What is up with that?

Come on, guys, OPEN your eyes and see, watch, remember.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

I most certainly rely on the Bible for a good nights sleep.

One of the legs on my bed is shorter than the others !

And yet you're 99% correlated in agreement with everything our resident "Christian Zionist" says. Which goes to show that you can be an agnostic, an atheist, or a Christian, or whatever else, and still sing from the same hymnbook when it comes to Israel. Proving yet again, that religion has nothing to do with this. This is about nationalism and politics. And those two things aren't irreparably tied to the Jewish identity. The Jewish identity wasn't in need of the plastic surgery you Zionists through Israel have perpetuated upon it.

• Like 2

He was a reporter of the freedom of speech.

I am still not convinved he is dead, or even if he ever existed.

But I remind you, I have shut the cable TV off and do not get major news outlets, for the sole reason that I do not PAY to be lied to.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

I do have this to say: the current level of violence in this world, including that of strange mutations of lethal bacteria and miraculous vaccine treament, a very complicated monoclonal antibody all ready for untested use for an UNKNOWN strain of lethal bacteria,... all of this must teach us something. We must look inside and find some redeeming value in all this killing and this dying.

Let's all learn from this unchecked animal nature that we see displayed in ISIL and Ferguson and elsewhere. Even in Ferguson, we didn't hear the famous preachers, Sharpton and Jackson, call for peace. Why did they not stop the rioting with their strange influence?

In DISPELLING WETIKO, I quote from some chapter I have yet to look up:

Quote (Paul Levy)

Self-reflection, an act in which we recognize ourselves in the mirror of life, is a bending of consciousness back upon itself, a privilege born of and intrinsic to human freedom, in contradistinction to the compulsion of the demonic. In the moment of self-reflection, the psychosocial necessity for evolutionalry growth overrules the biological compulsion of the unreflective animal instinct.

end of quote

ISIS is Al CIAda with a new dress. Still funded, trained and supplyed by the US government. They are there to help destablize the rest of the ME, and break Iraq up into difference secs. Just like we planned from the begining.

Which makes me think they are sponsored by the CIA. When you sit back and watch the events such as this for two to three decades, you learn to recognize the CIA signature on certain events. I believe ISIL is one of these CIA events. Obviously the USA and CIA wanted Maliki out. They wanted to go fighting into Syria, which they were not allowed to do by the citizens of the USA. And so they combined the objectives of the two issues and created ISIL. In the meantime, they created a fear in the USA that ISIL was coming here, so they could get more money for it and pull us to our currently unbending knees for the agenda that they have in this country, which would be the serious reduction of our American freedoms and gun control.

IOWs, please don't buy the hype.

And here is another question regarding ISIL:

Rumsfeld has a foundation. What does that foundation do? Where does it get it's money? Why is it not being reported upon?

Way back when the country got a leaked memo from Rumsfeld, with an UNREPORTED part of the memo that goes like this, http://usatoday30.us...sfeld-memo.htm:

"It is pretty clear that the coalition can win in Afghanistan and Iraq in one way or another, but it will be a long, hard slog.

Does CIA need a new finding?

Should we create a private foundation to entice radical madradssas to a more moderate course?"

What does he mean, does the CIA need a new finding? What?????

What private foundation to entice radical madradsses to a more (fill in the blank here) course? Meaqnwhile, currently Rumsfeld heads a private foundation that isn't being reported upon, with money from god knows where, while there were trillion$ missing from HIS DOD, totally lost and unaccounted for, and unpunishable.

OK, I think ISIL is CIA sponsored. OR DIA. Or both.

Edited by regeneratia

I'm also 100% positive that the CIA helped put Hitler in office too. I know that any and all governments come at this with unclean hands but to suggest that the US is secretly funding these people intentionally to go into Syria and remove Maliki is complete lunacy. The costs simply outweigh the benefits.

And yet you're 99% correlated in agreement with everything our resident "Christian Zionist" says. Which goes to show that you can be an agnostic, an atheist, or a Christian, or whatever else, and still sing from the same hymnbook when it comes to Israel. Proving yet again, that religion has nothing to do with this. This is about nationalism and politics. And those two things aren't irreparably tied to the Jewish identity. The Jewish identity wasn't in need of the plastic surgery you Zionists through Israel have perpetuated upon it.

I don't know about the plastic surgery bit, but as for your comment on religion; I would probably agree. Religion doesn't necessarily have anything to do with a persons motivations for supporting Israel. What I WOULD (and have) argued is that most of the organised opposition to Israel - in the region - has been driven by religion as much as politics. (though in the case of Islam, the two are, of course, intermeshed). But that's a different issue.

I'm also 100% positive that the CIA helped put Hitler in office too. I know that any and all governments come at this with unclean hands but to suggest that the US is secretly funding these people intentionally to go into Syria and remove Maliki is complete lunacy. The costs simply outweigh the benefits.

Hitler entered office (as Reichschancellor) in January, 1933.

The USA had no co-ordinated foreign intelligence gathering service, nor a central organising/analysis unit, until 1942, with the creation of the Office of Strategic Services.

The CIA wasn't created until 1947.

100% positive ?

• Like 1

I don't know about the plastic surgery bit, but as for your comment on religion; I would probably agree. Religion doesn't necessarily have anything to do with a persons motivations for supporting Israel. What I WOULD (and have) argued is that most of the organised opposition to Israel - in the region - has been driven by religion as much as politics. (though in the case of Islam, the two are, of course, intermeshed). But that's a different issue.

Hitler entered office (as Reichschancellor) in January, 1933.

The USA had no co-ordinated foreign intelligence gathering service, nor a central organising/analysis unit, until 1942, with the creation of the Office of Strategic Services.

The CIA wasn't created until 1947.

100% positive ?

Yeah...I was being sarcastic.

Jews in Iran don't have the policy problems Palestinians and Israelis do because there are Muslims in Iran. It's politics, not religion. Or the US for that matter. The differences are political, they are policy. Policy is what matters here. I don't begrudge anyone from putting up with insane policies just because they also happen to be religious or a different religion than I am.

Yeah...I was being sarcastic.

Is....that allowed in Unexplained Mysteries ? :o

Nobody told me :cry:

But... know that I KNOW..... :devil:

Jews in Iran don't have the policy problems Palestinians and Israelis do because there are Muslims in Iran. It's politics, not religion. Or the US for that matter. The differences are political, they are policy. Policy is what matters here. I don't begrudge anyone from putting up with insane policies just because they also happen to be religious or a different religion than I am.

We've argued about this before.

Hmm.... I'm thinking of creating a new thread about it, see if we can come to any conclusions.

May have to tread a bit carefully, though.