Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the ISIS is going on!?

LucidElement

So a 23 year old British rapper was the executor eh? Interesting...

I am still not convinved he is dead, or even if he ever existed.

But I remind you, I have shut the cable TV off and do not get major news outlets, for the sole reason that I do not PAY to be lied to.

Hmmm his heads on his back . He's dead sadly don't be ignorant.

So a 23 year old British rapper was the executor eh? Interesting...

I thought that was not yet proven ... do you have a link? I knew he was one of many suspects.

I think a lot of rumours point to the rapper based on his height.. but nothing seems official yet, as per today's BBC news

"UK close to identifying jihadist"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28920699

I'm also 100% positive that the CIA helped put Hitler in office too. I know that any and all governments come at this with unclean hands but to suggest that the US is secretly funding these people intentionally to go into Syria and remove Maliki is complete lunacy. The costs simply outweigh the benefits.

really?

you should look up the date that the CIA was created, then

I thought that was not yet proven ... do you have a link? I knew he was one of many suspects.

They seem to be pointing the finger at him.. there is a video, it shows the picture of the him without a mask on.. not sure how they do it, maybe by the eyes.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/24/us-uk-reportedly-getting-closer-to-identifying-journalist-killer-as-british/

• Like 1

We've argued about this before.

Hmm.... I'm thinking of creating a new thread about it, see if we can come to any conclusions.

May have to tread a bit carefully, though.

Muslims like any other humans get angry for the same reasons we do. We'd be throwing things in the streets and a lot sooner for the reasons they're putting up with. Why would they react violently to their countries being invaded or bombed or their puppet dictators getting propped up by foreigners? Islam isn't necessary; it's incidental. The question you should ask yourself is, why are they so much the same as us? That's your real problem with them. Though they're a lot more patient and tolerant on balance over what they're putting up with from their own governments and ours. The "death to traffic" and "death to America" we hear about in Iran isn't anti-Christian or anti-Jewish sentiment. We've been sanctioning Iran since 1980. We were coddling Saddam Hussein for invading them soon after. Now we're getting back in bed with Iran again, notice how all the fear mongering about Iran has dissolved in solution. Stupid is as stupid does.

• Like 2

There saying now that the british rapper was the spokesperson (or lead suspect) analyzing his voice, veins in his hands, eyes.. left handedness.. crazy... however, they say their may have been another individual since the video cuts to black, then Foley's head is on his back.

I'm also 100% positive that the CIA helped put Hitler in office too. I know that any and all governments come at this with unclean hands but to suggest that the US is secretly funding these people intentionally to go into Syria and remove Maliki is complete lunacy. The costs simply outweigh the benefits.

An organization created by Harry Truman in 1946 (one year after Hitler's death) helped put Hitler in office.

Sure, that makes sense.

• Like 1

What does anyone think of ISIS targeting Kuwait, next?

lots of oil and money there!

Why does ASSAD in SYRIA say the U.S need approval to seek out surveillance lol, which the U.S has approved... and WHY is Assad ok with ISIS in his country!? although we know Assad has Gas'd his own people, just like his dad Gas'd the Muslim brotherhood in 1982.

Edited by LucidElement

Were going back into Iraq, no way in hell... and for those of you who think CIA is running it is absolutley ridiculous.. You think the U.S government would spend all this money flying airstirkes over ISIS to eliminate what some of you think is their idea... the fact that I had to even type that makes me feel stupider... General Michael Hayden (Ret. CIA) came out and was talking all about ISIS and how they need to go BYE BYE.. some of the people on here are so lost lol, but I guess thats what keep this forum going... but I can tell you back in 03' this forum was never like this. oh well... all and all, U.S big things to come.... Drones are now flying around SYRIA!

Yeah.. okay. ..... back in '03 everybody was suckered on aluminium tubes and yellow cake.

• Like 1

The west didn't like Assad, but now that ISIS is fighting to take over, all of a sudden, Assad is such a good guy!

See why wars can last forever? In the end, all the US wants the winner to be is the one that is easiest to corrupt the leadership so our envoy can begin the "make Syria an Israel tolerant nation".

rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

What does anyone think of ISIS targeting Kuwait, next?

lots of oil and money there!

Not on their scope yet. ISIS doesn’t need the money at this time. But the current situation is fishy. How come ISIS hasn’t deployed their stingers? Are Irbil and the Mosul dam some kind of feint to draw us into Syria or at least draw attention away from Baghdad? Just heard today that more Shiites were targeted today in bombings. I think Baghdad is still the main target right now.

ISIS doesnt know how to use a stinger properly, same with the tanks they stole for the Iraqi government, given to the Iraqi government by the U.S... You cant really believe these kids (which most of them are) can just drive away in a tank or handle FIM 92-Stingers. Also Raven, the DAM in Baghdad WAS taken over by ISIS but the U.S airstrikes and the Russian forces amongst many of the Kurds took that back, really had nothing to do with drawing us into Syria.... The fact that ISIS is so well funded and organized (even with those kids) has put America (the superpower) in a situation to help the civilians in that country as well as surrounding countries put an end to ISIS... moreover, ISIS after beheading a U.S journalist (p***es me off still) and having another couple captured, and making threats of coming to American secretly to do terroist acts is WHY we are know flying drones over SYRIA... and ASSAD has the balls to tell us we need "permission" give me a break guy. Assad killls his own people, hes as twisted as ISIS is..

Then on the other side of things, you have PUTIN's troops and all the Sh**load of convoys parked outside of the Ukraine.. have you seen that!?!? Obama just wants to smack sancations and have peace talks with these countries... and as we all know, that turned out really well right?? Everything looks great... Tell me again why Bush (people didnt like him, which is stupid) had our troops in IRAQ and everything was calm and collective after a few years of pushing Al-Qaueda outta their?? Tell me again why when Obama took office , a couple years later, pulls all off our troops out and ISIS forms?? Its like those Americans died for nothing that pushed Al-Qaueda outta there... The whole situation upsets me, but like most liberals say, "we would withdraw our vote given the chance". Jesus, and like i said Putin is about to take back some of the soviet block... PUTIN WOULD NEVERRRRRR try and cross Bush, or even Clinton, defiantly not Reagan or Bush Senior... You've never heard of so much chaos going on at once in this world as there is now..

Oh, maybe Obama just needs to go play Golf again right after that kid got his head cut off... REALLY!!!!! .. Addresses the nation about it, then says, really nothing,, then minutes later walks out the backdoor and to the first tee box... As they say on ESPN, C'MON MAN!

• Like 2

ISIS doesnt know how to use a stinger properly, same with the tanks they stole for the Iraqi government, given to the Iraqi government by the U.S... You cant really believe these kids (which most of them are) can just drive away in a tank or handle FIM 92-Stingers. Also Raven, the DAM in Baghdad WAS taken over by ISIS but the U.S airstrikes and the Russian forces amongst many of the Kurds took that back, really had nothing to do with drawing us into Syria.... The fact that ISIS is so well funded and organized (even with those kids) has put America (the superpower) in a situation to help the civilians in that country as well as surrounding countries put an end to ISIS... moreover, ISIS after beheading a U.S journalist (p***es me off still) and having another couple captured, and making threats of coming to American secretly to do terroist acts is WHY we are know flying drones over SYRIA... and ASSAD has the balls to tell us we need "permission" give me a break guy. Assad killls his own people, hes as twisted as ISIS is..

Then on the other side of things, you have PUTIN's troops and all the Sh**load of convoys parked outside of the Ukraine.. have you seen that!?!? Obama just wants to smack sancations and have peace talks with these countries... and as we all know, that turned out really well right?? Everything looks great... Tell me again why Bush (people didnt like him, which is stupid) had our troops in IRAQ and everything was calm and collective after a few years of pushing Al-Qaueda outta their?? Tell me again why when Obama took office , a couple years later, pulls all off our troops out and ISIS forms?? Its like those Americans died for nothing that pushed Al-Qaueda outta there... The whole situation upsets me, but like most liberals say, "we would withdraw our vote given the chance". Jesus, and like i said Putin is about to take back some of the soviet block... PUTIN WOULD NEVERRRRRR try and cross Bush, or even Clinton, defiantly not Reagan or Bush Senior... You've never heard of so much chaos going on at once in this world as there is now..

Oh, maybe Obama just needs to go play Golf again right after that kid got his head cut off... REALLY!!!!! .. Addresses the nation about it, then says, really nothing,, then minutes later walks out the backdoor and to the first tee box... As they say on ESPN, C'MON MAN!

Bill O'Reilly, my hero. The reason ISIS is "well funded" is because of 1) gifts from the land they've conquered (banks and oil) and 2) donations. Donations from who, I hear you ask? From THE Kingdom, US' closest ally and a Sunni stronghold.

The Kingdom is the main "fundraiser" of terrorism in the region and whilst I agree with you that Assad is a sick murderer and someone the world could easily do without, in truth, from the start, he was only trying to crackdown on the rebellious onslaught by Sunni terrorist groups such as the FSA, Islamic Front, Al Queda and others including a then, small group called the Islamic State (yep, you guessed it, them).

Now, you might'n remember this but at the time your Congress was all for giving support and weapons to these groups to fight a "brutal tyrant" such as Assad. He IS a tyrant and in true Middle Eastern dictator style, used to torture his political opponents, although, he did believe in reform and secularism. It took a bit of convincing but polls convinced Obama not to support the Sunni terrorists. People in the US probably added one plus one, i.e Al Queda isn't our friend, therefore we shouldn't be giving them our weapons. Funny how your Congress didn't rationalise it in that same way.

Therefore, i agree with your assessment that Assad is just as bad as ISIS but if you want to find someone to blame for that journalists beheading, look deeper....inside your own borders.

The second paragraph is totally wrong. Bush was a warmonger and a criminal. The invasion of Iraq was not only wrong, based on a false pretense, but was the catalyst for what you see today in Iraq. The two clowns that also participated in his "war on terrorism", i.e. British PM Tony Blair and Australian PM John Howard are also responsible. Under Bush, people in Iraq kept dieing in droves (LOL, everything was calm, yeah right!) and before Bush decided to invade there were no terrorist groups in Iraq, not even Al Queda. Saddam, in true dictator fashion, cracked down on them.

Remember this. Behind the scenes, the US supports the Sunni's because they support SA who want control over the region. Their main obstacle to this is Iran and the Shia's (or Shiites or whateva) who are supported by Russia, obviously not a western ally.

It's not about religion, it's not even about oil. It's just about who has the bigger muscles, IMO of course. All these idiots running around in pickup trucks waving their assault rifles stolen from the Iraqi army, are just oblivious and murderous pawns that have been fed the story they're fighting a Holy War and virgins await them. More importantly, they're convinced they're building a Caliphate. LOL, as if SA will ever let that happen. The Saudi's want to dominate, not another erratic rival full of lunatics in the region.

That's what the ISIS is going on.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1

Bill O'Reilly, my hero. The reason ISIS is "well funded" is because of 1) gifts from the land they've conquered (banks and oil) and 2) donations. Donations from who, I hear you ask? From THE Kingdom, US' closest ally and a Sunni stronghold.

The Kingdom is the main "fundraiser" of terrorism in the region and whilst I agree with you that Assad is a sick murderer and someone the world could easily do without, in truth, from the start, he was only trying to crackdown on the rebellious onslaught by Sunni terrorist groups such as the FSA, Islamic Front, Al Queda and others including a then, small group called the Islamic State (yep, you guessed it, them).

Now, you might'n remember this but at the time your Congress was all for giving support and weapons to these groups to fight a "brutal tyrant" such as Assad. He IS a tyrant and in true Middle Eastern dictator style, used to torture his political opponents, although, he did believe in reform and secularism. It took a bit of convincing but polls convinced Obama not to support the Sunni terrorists. People in the US probably added one plus one, i.e Al Queda isn't our friend, therefore we shouldn't be giving them our weapons. Funny how your Congress didn't rationalise it in that same way.

Therefore, i agree with your assessment that Assad is just as bad as ISIS but if you want to find someone to blame for that journalists beheading, look deeper....inside your own borders.

The second paragraph is totally wrong. Bush was a warmonger and a criminal. The invasion of Iraq was not only wrong, based on a false pretense, but was the catalyst for what you see today in Iraq. The two clowns that also participated in his "war on terrorism", i.e. British PM Tony Blair and Australian PM John Howard are also responsible. Under Bush, people in Iraq kept dieing in droves (LOL, everything was calm, yeah right!) and before Bush decided to invade there were no terrorist groups in Iraq, not even Al Queda. Saddam, in true dictator fashion, cracked down on them.

Remember this. Behind the scenes, the US supports the Sunni's because they support SA who want control over the region. Their main obstacle to this is Iran and the Shia's (or Shiites or whateva) who are supported by Russia, obviously not a western ally.

It's not about religion, it's not even about oil. It's just about who has the bigger muscles, IMO of course. All these idiots running around in pickup trucks waving their assault rifles stolen from the Iraqi army, are just oblivious and murderous pawns that have been fed the story they're fighting a Holy War and virgins await them. More importantly, they're convinced they're building a Caliphate. LOL, as if SA will ever let that happen. The Saudi's want to dominate, not another erratic rival full of lunatics in the region.

That's what the ISIS is going on.

Al- Qaueda was floating around since late 80s. .. Dont forget, Saddam Hussein had continued to sponsor terrorism, (HE DIDNT CRACK DOWN ON THEM) had over the years invaded or attacked four of his neighbors, and had killed tens of thousands of his own people. He was surely more a threat to the region and to his own people than either Bashar Assad or Moammar Qaddafi was eight years later....

In October 2002, both houses of Congress passed 23 writs justifying the removal of Saddam, an update of Bill Clinton’s 1998 Iraq Liberation Act. Senators Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and Harry Reid were among those who not only enthusiastically called for Saddam’s removal, but also warned of intelligence estimates of Saddam’s WMD arsenals. So it wasn't just Bush..

Dont sit there and tell me Saddam cracked down on terrorists and that there was no terrorist organizations in Iraq before Bush invaded because thats incorrect.

But ISIS is now recrutting Americans and British to fight for them which is crazy to me. One American died today fighting for ISIS which means that U.S airstrikes are knocking these guys out left and right. But we need to go in there and flush the place out. and STAY there....When Obama pulled all our troops outta Iraq thats when this mess started, there is no argument because its exactly what happened. You think ISIS would be spreading if our troops were still there?? HELL NO... think about all the years the US was there and no one really heard about IRAQ after about 07' on... now all of a sudden we pull out and KABOOM ISIS forms... they were waiting for a chance... now we leave and of course ISIS talks crap about the U.S, which p***es me off because where were they and why werent they talkin crap when we were there... UGHH THATS EASY.. there cowards. Its easy to talk s**t to someone when your thousands of miles away.. but get in their face and they just run and hide underground... Saddam, Bin Laden, Zarqawi, now Baghdadi.ect.. they talk and talk and talk.. but they just hide and hide and hide when we show up...

Al- Qaueda was floating around since late 80s. .. Dont forget, Saddam Hussein had continued to sponsor terrorism, (HE DIDNT CRACK DOWN ON THEM) had over the years invaded or attacked four of his neighbors, and had killed tens of thousands of his own people. He was surely more a threat to the region and to his own people than either Bashar Assad or Moammar Qaddafi was eight years later....

In October 2002, both houses of Congress passed 23 writs justifying the removal of Saddam, an update of Bill Clinton’s 1998 Iraq Liberation Act. Senators Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and Harry Reid were among those who not only enthusiastically called for Saddam’s removal, but also warned of intelligence estimates of Saddam’s WMD arsenals. So it wasn't just Bush..

Dont sit there and tell me Saddam cracked down on terrorists and that there was no terrorist organizations in Iraq before Bush invaded because thats incorrect.

But ISIS is now recrutting Americans and British to fight for them which is crazy to me. One American died today fighting for ISIS which means that U.S airstrikes are knocking these guys out left and right. But we need to go in there and flush the place out. and STAY there....When Obama pulled all our troops outta Iraq thats when this mess started, there is no argument because its exactly what happened. You think ISIS would be spreading if our troops were still there?? HELL NO... think about all the years the US was there and no one really heard about IRAQ after about 07' on... now all of a sudden we pull out and KABOOM ISIS forms... they were waiting for a chance... now we leave and of course ISIS talks crap about the U.S, which p***es me off because where were they and why werent they talkin crap when we were there... UGHH THATS EASY.. there cowards. Its easy to talk s**t to someone when your thousands of miles away.. but get in their face and they just run and hide underground... Saddam, Bin Laden, Zarqawi, now Baghdadi.ect.. they talk and talk and talk.. but they just hide and hide and hide when we show up...

I like the post, but what I colored in I wish to comment on.

Saddam hated terrorism, and the US mouth organs could not say that because it would make Saddam look like "one of us". The tens of thousands you say he killed...? Are you by any chance referring to the Shia in the South of Iraq....? then you would be meaning the TERRORISTS that Saddam hated, not sponsored.

The US mouth organs had to say he sponsored terrorism so as to justify an invasion of Iraq in the minds of Americans, when the UN failed to vote in the positive for an Iraq invasion.

That way there, Americans won't mind at all if Bush disregards UN law and decisions.

• Like 1

The U.N doesn't do much anyways. There somewhat of a joke. So much crap going on in the world. UN is at its worst ever in my opinion. Granted a lot of different things spark the events going on in the world but the UN hasn't really done much .

• Like 2

In the case of the Palestinians that have gotten weigh-laid, the UN has done *nothing* to come to their aid since the UN partitioned their land to give to immigrant Jews.

You read the UN charter, is says that it is illegal for any country - not just UN members, to take land as a result of an act of war. So look at how much land Israel got by going to war? Yet, the UN does nothing.

On the other hand, "Iraq invades and annexes Kuwait".

Wait for it.... Wait for it..... Ka-BOOOOOOOOM.

crooked cop.

• Like 2

Actually they sprang up in Syria and we armed them there. So it's a little less Kaboom and a little more Dumb and Dumber.