Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cliff Richard's home searched...

seeder

Cliff ‘left in the dark’ over child abuse probe: Star ‘yet to hear from police’ as row grows over BBC’s coverage of raid

No interview request to star or even contact from South Yorkshire police

Sir Cliff will not ‘start a war of words’ over the handling of his case

'Relaxed' singer, 73, spent the day playing tennis and dining with friends

Sir Michael Parkinson accuses BBC of error of judgement in story coverage and says Sir Cliff is 'victim of a witch hunt'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2727425/Cliff-left-dark-child-abuse-probe-Star-hear-police-row-grows-BBC-s-coverage-raid.html#ixzz3AitVBuEE

• Like 1

The BBC are making themselves out to be decent when they're far from it. They knew what was going on their studios for decades, all this scandal and cover ups to protect dirty old perverts.

• Like 2

Sir Cliff voluntarily met with officers and was not arrested or charged.

It comes after police searched his home in Sunningdale, Berkshire, on 14 August as part of their investigation.

The veteran pop star denies the alleged offence, saying the claim of an assault at a religious event in Sheffield in 1985 is "completely false".

A spokesman for Sir Cliff said: "Today Sir Cliff Richard voluntarily met with and was interviewed by members of South Yorkshire Police. He was not arrested or charged.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28916746

The mud has been thrown, and although after being interviewed, no charges have been laid, some of that mud will stick.

I would ignore about him going to Elms House. I've researched that, and All I can come up with is a load of nonsense sites which offer a load of hearsay and rumours which offer not an ounce of evidence. Personally i'd take those sites with a pinch of salt. You can't always believe what you read on the net.

In my opinion he's innocent til proven guilty.

Only 1 person has accused him and Cliff Richard at the very start has protested his innocence, even voluntarily going to police station to be interviewed.

I hate these meatheads who just assume people's guilt whether there accused of a crime involving kids.

And I dislike sites which accuse people of being perverts, most of the time it's crap.

• Like 1