Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grim Reaper in Cemetary

Sweetpumper

‘Grim Reaper’ sighting stumps cemetery’s pastor

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – A mysterious figure seen hovering near graves at an Albuquerque cemetery, has drawn the curiosity of hundreds, even drawing national attention. Now, the pastor of the Catholic parish in charge of the cemetery, also wants to know who the mystery man is, and what he’s up to.

“Oh my God, I got the chills all over my body,” one woman gasps, as she stopped to take cell phone video of the image Sunday evening.

http://krqe.com/2014...meterys-pastor/

• "The article contains information about the Grim Reaper, cemeteries 'n stuff. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sweetpumper does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the article is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "Sweetpumper will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."
  • "If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect."

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

I can't see it being the Grim Reaper he's already met everybody in the cemetary

• Like 5

Anyone notice the Valdez family provided the film...as in Exxon?

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 1

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but I suspect if he wasn't wearing a dark cloak he wouldn't have gained so much attention.

Spotted on the eve of the Supermoon, the figure was holding a bundle of flowers.

Perhaps he was there to visit a grave like everyone else.

"Some satanic rituals include gathering earth from cemeteries, to summon evil spirits." Wonder if it was Sakari?...

Edited by QuiteContrary

With all the witnesses to this event, with cell phone pictures and video, why do we not have footage of this figure leaving? Because the figure slowly walked away and got into their Kia.

With all the witnesses to this event, with cell phone pictures and video, why do we not have footage of this figure leaving? Because the figure slowly walked away and got into their Kia.

Please, death drives a 1987 Chevy Chevette.

• Like 7

Or better yet. Why not just walk up and talk to the guy/gal?

I'm reminded of the weirdo in Europe someplace that walked around in a cape and gas mask that threw the internet into a frenzy a few months back.

• Like 3

He was holding a wreath of flowers, how terrifying.

It is if you are a flower.

A ring made of your dead friends and family.....terrifying....

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So just your usual run-of-the-mill weirdo. I figured as much.

In other news, call Ron Bell if you have a car wreck. He hablos espanol.

The obvious question is "why is the Grim Reaper hanging around already dead people?"

• Like 1

The obvious question is "why is the Grim Reaper hanging around already dead people?"

No kidding. Did he forget something?