Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pennsylvania teen accused of attacking friend

questionmark

HELLERTOWN , Pa., Aug. 14 (UPI) -- Wonder what would have happened if pizza or chicken wings were involved...

A Pennsylvania teenager was so upset that his friend snubbed him on an invite to eat cheesesteaks in Hellertown that he allegedly made mincemeat out of him.

William Hitchcock-Sahr was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment after he allegedly kicked his buddy in the face and dragged him down the stairs over the missing invite.

• Like 1

So did William Hitchcock-Sahr in fact order, pay for and then consume a cheesesteak sandwich?

Or did the eatery *reserve the right to serve him*?

I've heard Philly Cheesesteak is good... but that is ridiculous.

• Like 2

Is this fatal attraction or what! Friends are not supposed to be obsessed . That's just friggin creepy!

I'd like to know what the other two " friends" were doing at the time this kid was getting his **** handed to him.

Why am I thinking there's more to the story than what's being told by these kids? "Friends" don't get get jealous to the point of raging over a stupid cheese steak.

Edited by StRoostifer

When the green eyed monster takes over there is no telling what some will do.