Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nessie is alive Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon i

johncbdg

so whats your views? i say it's fake as most of videos are

Well i never new it was there and only found picture and today i was looking over them all and found that one,it is not fake its about half mile from were the picture was

I never saw any one out there and as i said i only found that i had taken that picture today.what do i think it is Nessie?.

Well i never new it was there and only found picture and today i was looking over them all and found that one,it is not fake its about half mile from were the picture was

I never saw any one out there and as i said i only found that i had taken that picture today.what do i think it is Nessie?.

your lying "

Nessie is alive Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon is real,11 Aug 2014

You mention yourself here, but its "We" anyway i believe its a bird.

your lying "

Nessie is alive Nessie/Loch Ness Phenomenon is real,11 Aug 2014

You mention yourself here, but its "We" anyway i believe its a bird.

I do not need to tell lies,when footage was taken there was two of us there,what you are looking at is the very latest picture taken of Nessie/phenomenon,now you can come up with what ever theory you like to help you get that head of yours around this the picture is real nothing fake.

I'm confused... Are we playing: "Where's Waldo"?!... I mean Nessie?! J/K :D

No need to be confused you are looking at the latest nessie picture,

I do not need to tell lies,when footage was taken there was two of us there,what you are looking at is the very latest picture taken of Nessie/phenomenon,now you can come up with what ever theory you like to help you get that head of yours around this the picture is real nothing fake.

i think its a bird, but your claim is fake. Also you have failed provide proof, just a youtube clip.

So a stick or whatever floating in a lake is nessie? Who doesn't exist?

Ok I'll play along..

Are we supposed to read this as you whispering at the end?

i think its a bird, but your claim is fake. Also you have failed provide proof, just a youtube clip.

Yes-man,sorry i got blank you now not got time to go over and over same post and reply with you.

Are we supposed to read this as you whispering at the end?

LOL,IS THAT BETTER.

Yes-man,sorry i got blank you now not got time to go over and over same post and reply with you.

LOL,IS THAT BETTER.

Because you said that I said it was fake, it is your claim is fake, where is the scientific proof?

No need to be confused you are looking at the latest nessie picture,

Correction, we are looking at a video labeled as nessie be it fake or real. It's always better to make suggestions to others about what they should be seeing right? What I saw was vid that showed nothing abnormal, then suddenly a zoomed picture of a dark stick like protrusion poking out of the water, nothing more, nothing less. That's all there is to see because what that protrusion is can be anyone's guess and it will never be solved unless later confirmed to be a hoax which seems to happen quite often.

• Like 1

So a stick or whatever floating in a lake is nessie? Who doesn't exist?

Ok I'll play along..

Funny way for a stick to float along or anything to float like that i would think is it not,as for bird it would be a very big bird at that,the picture taken is around half mlie away.what ever it was i would think it would be big,the picture was taken with a Nikon 3200.

Correction, we are looking at a video labeled as nessie be it fake or real. It's always better to make suggestions to others about what they should be seeing right? What I saw was vid that showed nothing abnormal, then suddenly a zoomed picture of a dark stick like protrusion poking out of the water, nothing more, nothing less. That's all there is to see because what that protrusion is can be anyone's guess and it will never be solved unless later confirmed to be a hoax which seems to happen quite often.

Hey what you are looking at is a short footage clip of the area? and today as i was going over pictures taken i came across that one,nothing fake from me.

Nessie seems exceptionally tiny in your video man

I would say it maybe 4/5/6 feet out of the water at around half mile from me, only my thought on that, but i will get the exact size on that and how thick round it is,i know some one

who can get the exact size and and distance, but as i say i will not be that far out.

Post your own theory as to what it is i am off to get the size and thickness of that nessie from a man who knows.

By the way nothing fake.

Funny way for a stick to float along or anything to float like that i would think is it not,as for bird it would be a very big bird at that,the picture taken is around half mlie away.what ever it was i would think it would be big,the picture was taken with a Nikon 3200.

Branches often stick out of water...I used to be a boat owner and saw them often..

This image is absolutely genuine

DSCF7132web.jpg

branch%2Bsticking%2Bout%2Bof%2BYarra.jpg

• Like 1

I went to his channel on youtube, and its videos of blurry lights in the sky with claims of aliens, and other Ness videos with Ness looking different in them constantly.

This is ignoring that Nessie would basically be impossible in a biological, ecological, evolutionary standpoint, of course.

• Like 1

Hey what you are looking at is a short footage clip of the area? and today as i was going over pictures taken i came across that one,nothing fake from me.

If you didn't see anything at the time you took the footage, why are you so convinced it's 'Nessie' and not open to it being something else?

• Like 1