Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A news crew in Canada catches a UFO while fil

drpaxton

Looks like a day time meteor.

Looks like a day time meteor.

rrrright!

That is what I'm thinking it is.

I think its a meteor like this one

[media=]

[/media]

Greys for sure.

Jk ya I agree with everybody saying it was a meteor. Either way that was really cool to see.

I would say meteor. And big one then most.

Remember this scene is Jaws when the film

crew capture a meteor in the background

while filming Roy Scheider? http://youtu.be/r4L3kt-efM0

rrrright!

Seriously? What about this suggests it is not a daytime meteor? Even the video analyst at MUFON called it an earth grazer:

While no official explanation has surfaced about the UFO, OpenMinds.TV asked Marc Dantonio, chief photo and video analyst for the Mutual UFO Network, aka MUFON, to look at the video. He suggests the object could have been a bolide, a type of very bright meteor that streaks through Earth's atmosphere.

"I am convinced that this was a really good find," Dantonio told Open Minds. "It is an Earth-grazer, a meteor that approaches the atmosphere at a shallow angle, and continues on, skipping off the atmosphere back into space. Some of them will slow down enough to become trapped and fall to Earth but they many times just skip on off and keep going.

Are you trying for the zoser award? It isn't an accolade if that is what you are thinking. Just sayin'

• Like 2

I think people are more intrigued with zoser then ufos.

I would say meteor. And big one then most.

Remember this scene is Jaws when the film

crew capture a meteor in the background

while filming Roy Scheider? [media=]

[/media]

Slightly off topic alert!

Where did you hear it was just a fluke that it was filmed? I find it hard to believe there was something in a Spielberg movie that wasn't supposed to be in the movie.

Where did you hear it was just a fluke that it was filmed? I find it hard to believe there was something in a Spielberg movie that wasn't supposed to be in the movie.

Lets hear your story.

I read that there was indeed a meteor in that shot of Brody on deck loading his revolver but the second was added in by Spielberg. I don't think a meteor would be visible from inside a cabin illuminated for filming but just google Jaws Meteors.

Edited by Merc14

I read that there was indeed a meteor in that shot of Brody on deck loading his revolver but the second was added in by Spielberg. I don't think a meteor would be visible from inside a cabin illuminated for filming but just google Jaws Meteors.

Wow thanks, cool stuff. I never knew that.

Did not change directions are vary its speed at all and proceeded in a nice straight line....this looks like an intelligently controlled craft from some other planet to me.

Wait, I think this one can be identified as a chunk of space stuff burning up in the atmosphere.

Meteor. North West you can see them from mid July to end of August. esp BC in those high elevations. There is allot of strange lights and **** that happen around there, but, this is just a rare day meteor. Although it could be bigfoot.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945

At about 44 / 45 sec. you'll see another object. Very Clearly a metal cilinder. Hasn't anyone seen that?

Umm no.

• Like 1

If there's a metal cylinder, where is it? I would say nobody else has seen it.

I don't see the cylinder either. Are you sure your computer screen is clean?