Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

May I please have a reading?

Jilliman

Just would appreciate any kind of reading anyone can give me. Thank you!

I am happy to do a Tarot reading for you - I am very inexperienced.

I like to have a little bit of information to work with a I find it helps my intuition with the cards we are given - but nothing really detailed as that interferes with the intuitive messages! So could you give a question (or two) to ask Tarot?

Love and light to you...

• Like 1

Thank you so much! My question would be should I further my education (I have a BA) or should I stay in the work force and further my career through my current job situation. I honestly don't know what would make me happier and I constantly have dreams where I'm torn on the subject. :)

Hi,

Sorry I haven't come back sooner, and this will be very quick. I have more about this reading but wanted to at least reply for now. And let me start by saying I'm very inexperienced and every interpretation can be different. You're free to accept or reject as much as is right for you.

So I read two cards - one for the question of staying in your job and advancing that career or furthering education; the other about the dream aspect. What Tarot is giving me, in a nutshell (and it is giving me a lot more but as I said I'll have to finish later) is "trust your own instinct" This sounds so vague! But I'm getting that message from both cards so it seems important here. You're free to choose as you wish, perhaps you are not seeing it that way right now. Your perceptions are usually pretty accurate, but something has been "clouding" this.

The first card is the Page of Swords.

The second card - the dream card - is the seven of cups. I'm fascinated by this, because to me it is a dreamlike card, and so clearly talks about the confusion being manifested in these dreams you are having. It's quite a beautiful card - but there is too much to look at (too much to choose from).

I will finish for you tomorrow, and I apologise for a bits and pieces reading.

Thank you so much! This sounds pretty accurate so far! :)

Back again. Thanks - love the feedback as it helps me learn more about the cards!

OK so to the first card. The Page of Swords I think is telling me about you - "swift perceptions", a fast learner. I sense that you grasp and master things quickly, and sooner or later you are eager for more challenge. It seems you may have instinctively decided what you want to do, but have been second-guessing that? I think your instinct is the right way (as I mentioned it comes up again), sometimes other people may not be willing to trust your confidence, but you can be guided by it, as you have the intelligence and strength to see you through. The clouds are there again, other people's views have blurred your own, or there is another option not yet considered?

The seven of cups as I said is like an affirmation of your confusion - it's telling me exactly what you did about being "torn" in your dreams (is it the same dream/s recurring?)! A darkened figure (your dream self) is standing before the cups. They're resting in the clouds and each cup is brimming with the promise of something: health, riches, knowledge..... presumably all offered by someone/s else. And how can we choose one from all this? No amount of logic, reason, or advice can help us make the "right" decision. I'm given "there is no RIGHT decision, only YOUR decision". So again, it's trust your instinct. It's almost like you have too much going for you - you do have a lot of opportunities which could be beneficial; but you can't do them all right now. Go with your gut, I think both cards are saying you will manage quite well whatever you choose to do in this situation.

I don't want to tell you what to do, all the decisions are yours. But I have tried to be helpful - it will be if you know what your soul wants to do! Please let me know what you think, I honestly want to know if it's helpful or worse! B)

Thank you! I am a quick learner. I do not feel as though I have a lot of opportunities though. At least not at the moment but that may be because I haven't really looked in to many opportunities. Thank you so much!