Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Paranormal Al Sharpton

No Censorship

Who appointed him as the representative of all Black citizens in the USA? With his horrible history, how and why does he have his own talk show on MSNBC? Why do the talking heads treat him like a legitimate civil rights leader? I think that the solution to the mystery is that he's a media creation with possible ties to alphabet agencies.

• Like 2

“But resist, we much… we must… and we will much… about… that… be committed.” – Al Sharpton, August 9, 2011

al-sharpton-244x300.jpg

• Like 4

I like Al. He kind of reminds me of what an ass I can be, while meaning well.

Edit to add: But yeah, I'd like to punch him in the face.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

I feel like Martin Luther would be ashamed of him

• Like 7

I feel like he would be disappointed in many of his proteges. Maybe most of them. He was a truly great man like our founding fathers. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

Sharpton is a hack and an embarrassment. I think a day may soon be coming when those like him are going to start a fire they can't control - they may just get burned in it themselves.

• Like 7

The Counter-Reformation was terrible for the followers of Luther I know :P

• Like 4

I don't know but I honestly don't like him. He always ends up stirring more crap than already is.

• Like 2

I think Sharpton makes it worse instead of calming things down when he does get involved. If he really cared why doesn't he say something about how blacks kill other blacks at a alarming rate. Possibly little TV coverage.

I'm not sure all black leader do like him.

• Like 2

Who appointed him as the representative of all Black citizens in the USA? With his horrible history, how and why does he have his own talk show on MSNBC? Why do the talking heads treat him like a legitimate civil rights leader? I think that the solution to the mystery is that he's a media creation with possible ties to alphabet agencies.

Detective, here's an article on Sharpton's supposed connections to the FBI. IMO he is all about AL.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/investigation/al-sharpton-764312

• Like 1

“But resist, we much… we must… and we will much… about… that… be committed.” – Al Sharpton, August 9, 2011

al-sharpton-244x300.jpg

Haha....

brian-regan_zps69a52f47.gif

tumblr_lo5w5fB8JD1qdihbvo1_400.gif

What the heck?...Is the Reverend speaking in tongues or what?

• Like 1

al-sharpton-244x300.jpg

He should be committed....to a lunatic asylum. He still dresses like he's in the James Brown band.

I like Al. He kind of reminds me of what an ass I can be, while meaning well.

Edit to add: But yeah, I'd like to punch him in the face.

There's a difference. He's one even when he doesn't mean well.

I'm not sure about that. Al claims to be a Protestant reverend. ;)

• Like 1

Sharpton is a hack and an embarrassment. I think a day may soon be coming when those like him are going to start a fire they can't control - they may just get burned in it themselves.

The liberal media act like he's the official representative of Black citizens. I doubt that they elected him to speak for them.

• Like 1

The Counter-Reformation was terrible for the followers of Luther I know :P

You beat me to the obvious joke. I posted mine before I read yours, though.

• Like 1

Biggest, mouthiest racist in recent history.

That's how to get a talk show on MSNBC. You can't be a Black conservative or a White bigot, though. You have to be a Black liberal who sees racism in everything. You get carte blanche to unfairly demonize folks who disagree with your views too.

• Like 1

I don't know but I honestly don't like him. He always ends up stirring more crap than already is.

He not only stirs it, he spews it too. He needs the mental version of Kaopectate.

• Like 1

I'm not sure all black leader do like him.

It's a *very* safe bet that many of them aren't big fans. I doubt that Ben Carson has an Al Sharpton poster on his bedroom wall.

• Like 1

Detective, here's an article on Sharpton's supposed connections to the FBI. IMO he is all about AL.

http://www.thesmokin...sharpton-764312

Thanks for the link. I heard and read about that. SNL did a skit on his involvement with the FBI. You wonder if he's an agent provocateur as well as an undercover operator.

Exactly what church is Al a "reverend" of anyway? What ever it is, I don't want to attend. Just Google Tawana Brawley and Freddie's Fashion Mart, a sample of Al's ministerial work. And wasn't he front and center in the Duke University LaCross Rape allegations that turned out to be lies?

Here's a thought Al, since you care so much about dead black youth, maybe you should look into the south side of Chicago, they rack up about a dozen every week. What was that you say Al? Oh, right [crickets].....

Edited by Sundew
  • Like 3

I'm not sure about that. Al claims to be a Protestant reverend. ;)

Im sure about it. ML was all about individual liberty. Where a man is judged by the content of his charactor instead of the color of his skin. Al is about community over individuality. Where welfare checks are more important then fatherhood. Al is about judging everything by the color of peoples skin. Its why he only comes out like this if a white person kills a black person. 10 black people could be killed by other black folks in a single weekend in the same city, and we hear nothing from him at all. Hes a race baitor

• Like 2

Exactly what church is Al a "reverend" of anyway? What ever it is, I don't want to attend. Just Google Tawana Brawley and Freddie's Fashion Mart, a sample of Al's ministerial work. And wasn't he front and center in the Duke University LaCross Rape allegations that turned out to be lies?

Here's a thought Al, since you care so much about dead black youth, maybe you should look into the south side of Chicago, they rack up about a dozen every week. What was that you say Al? Oh, right [crickets].....

Oh I remember that very well. I lived 5 mins from the city where she was supposedly raped. LOL I remember how Pis*** my dad was about the whole thing.

Yes, he and Jackson were front and center when those boys were falsely accused of rape. He refused to apologize to them AFAIK. Jackson still offered to pay for the stripper's education. What if the races were reversed in that case? The media would have called them the new Scottsboro Boys. The double standards and hypocrisy are off the charts. In any event, I think that Sharpton is/was a Pentecostal preacher. I'm not sure about any seminary training. The Millennial Generation don't know much about Brawley and the store riot. The progressives have a "Stalinesque" way of forgetting unpleasant contemporary history that contradicts their ideology, their narrative, their agenda. To kids, he's a feisty old Black dude with a talk show on some cable network they never watch. Hence his past goes down the collective memory hole.

Im sure about it. ML was all about individual liberty. Where a man is judged by the content of his charactor instead of the color of his skin. Al is about community over individuality. Where welfare checks are more important then fatherhood. Al is about judging everything by the color of peoples skin. Its why he only comes out like this if a white person kills a black person. 10 black people could be killed by other black folks in a single weekend in the same city, and we hear nothing from him at all. Hes a race baitor

I'm sure about Martin Luther King too. I'm not so sure about Martin *Luther* (no "King"). A member and I made a joke about a third member's typo. That said, I agreed with your post.