Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

British fighter has role in beheading

OverSword

From the article:

The black-clad Islamic militant fighter who appears in a video beheading American journalist James Foley appears to be British, the U.K. foreign minister said Wednesday — a development that underscores the insurgents' increasingly sophisticated use of Western fighters to mobilize recruits and terrorize enemies.

Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said the man in the video with Foley "appears to have been a British person."

Link to article

Edited by Still Waters
Reduced copied text
  • Like 2

I don't see them as British... Just like I don't see the (former) Americans over there, doing the same thing, as Americans... I see them as Targets - I have no pity for them - and damn sure

feel no mercy toward them... They've made their choice... let them live (or die) with the consequences...

• Like 6

Take the Kid Gloves of!! People who resort to this kind of barbarism do not deserve to live in a Civilised World. They should not be afforded the bleeding Liberal Hearts who would say they can be re-assimilated into humanity. They hate everything that the western world has achieved in the last 200 years. If they want to supply video evidence of their outrageous crimes then they do not deserve "Process of Law" just extermination like the sub-humans that they really are... IMO of course

• Like 6

If these animals truly believe what they are doing is good and righteous then why do the always cover their faces. They should show everyone how proud they are by looking right into the camera with a big poop eating grin and shout their names right before they say God is great and then desecrate one of God's most precious creations.

• Like 6

The Government estimates 700 to a thousand British citizens have gone off to fight in Syria/Iraq. but are we surprised? these people where in Afghanistan as well fighting against British/NATO forces. But what did the government do. nothing is the answer they simply allow them to return via Pakistan and resume 'normal life' back in the UK, most probably claiming state benefits as well to rub salt into the wounds. that's how stupid we've become as a country.

The government will use the fear of these fighters returning to the UK as a tool in persuading the British public to go along with the governments foreign interests. But the truth is its only a means to an end for the Politicians, they'll allow the majority of these fighters back in because they are afraid of infringing their human rights. meaning the best the government can do is monitor these people via Mi5/Mi6. but ultimately with time they'll lose track of them, only for years later for them to re-emerge committing some horrific terrorist attack on the streets of Britain. - Me and you were expendable - the only time the Politicians will act is when they are actively and directly targeted by these terrorist, then human rights will go out the window along with the kitchen sink as they move heaven and earth in dealing with them,until then we'll be sacrificed in the name of Human Rights.

• Like 6

If i hear about Alan's Snackbar one more time i'm going to scream..

• Like 5

If i hear about Alan's Snackbar one more time i'm going to scream..

You lost me on that one... I don't understand the reference... (sorry, I'm a yank)

• Like 1

You lost me on that one... I don't understand the reference... (sorry, I'm a yank)

it's a play on words Taun, punning the phrase 'allahu akbar' that these jihadi pillocks shout before their vest explodes.....

• Like 1

These people are not British, it disgusts me that they are represented so, if you are born in a barn that doesn't make you a farm animal either. Personally I'd hang the lot of them, they are not civilised, they are sub-human scum. Also that pathetic faux-accent they speak in drives me round the bend.

• Like 3

The Government estimates 700 to a thousand British citizens have gone off to fight in Syria/Iraq. but are we surprised? these people where in Afghanistan as well fighting against British/NATO forces. But what did the government do. nothing is the answer they simply allow them to return via Pakistan and resume 'normal life' back in the UK, most probably claiming state benefits as well to rub salt into the wounds. that's how stupid we've become as a country.

The government will use the fear of these fighters returning to the UK as a tool in persuading the British public to go along with the governments foreign interests. But the truth is its only a means to an end for the Politicians, they'll allow the majority of these fighters back in because they are afraid of infringing their human rights. meaning the best the government can do is monitor these people via Mi5/Mi6. but ultimately with time they'll lose track of them, only for years later for them to re-emerge committing some horrific terrorist attack on the streets of Britain. - Me and you were expendable - the only time the Politicians will act is when they are actively and directly targeted by these terrorist, then human rights will go out the window along with the kitchen sink as they move heaven and earth in dealing with them,until then we'll be sacrificed in the name of Human Rights.

Great post. Not everyone should have same rights ( that human rights which apply to psychos, murderers, war criminals... It's long list. ) and as long as every idiot with any idea has his rights we will all have problems - that is exactly the root of every problem in this world. If we attack someone who speak about doing harm to someone or to group of people - we get marked as intolerant, conservative and what not. Even in Germany, as we have seen lately in news, there is one 'preacher', radical Muslim who publicly call young people to join 'just' war. 'Just'? Ok but for whom? For your radicals bank accounts, that's for who. And, what sadden me the most - i haven't seen anybody stop him from talking.

Here one group of idiots ( radicals, vehabism ), few years ago bombed police station and guess what, alto some of them got to court their friends back in their place continue 'operations' undisturbed. I would deport them and their families to some remote island, its better to deport 20 people then to possibly have state wide problem in near future, but that is just what i would do, my government ( even all those Muslim haters in it, nobody at all ) did raise their voice about it. Weird world.

We must open doors of sanitariums where those violent and sick brains can 'cooperate' till the end of their days.

• Like 2

Ex-hostage has 'rough' idea who 'John the Jailer' is: French reporter says video of journalist James Foley's execution stirs painful memories of his own time in captivity

Jihadist 'John' filmed murdering James Foley in horrific Islamic State video

Security services are close to establishing extremist Londoner's identity

Former MI6 chief said he will be identified and grabbed by special forces

Didier Francois - former ISIS hostage - says he can see who killer is from film

James Foley was regularly beaten because his brother was in U.S. Force

U.S. and Britain accused of putting citizens at risk by not paying ransoms

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2730336/Find-British-butcher-mask-Jihadi-filmed-beheading-American-journalist-identified-John-Londoner-gang-UK-extremists-known-The-Beatles.html#ixzz3B2akP78r

• Like 1

Even in Germany, as we have seen lately in news, there is one 'preacher', radical Muslim who publicly call young people to join 'just' war. 'Just'? Ok but for whom? For your radicals bank accounts, that's for who.

here in the UK Sir, banks have started offering muslims sharia mortgages- that come completely interest free- because they consider money-lending for profit a sin.

but these same muslims also hold ordinary bank accounts, on which they get paid interest on their money.

it's hypocrisy of the highest order.

and our piece of s*it Govt. allow it, for fear of "causing offence".

it's time they woke up and smelled what they're shovelling.....

• Like 3

Former MI6 chief said he will be identified and grabbed by special forces

apparently Seeder, they've sent in the SAS, which is good news, because those lads don't **** about.....

apparently Seeder, they've sent in the SAS, which is good news, because those lads don't **** about.....

That's true but you know what the main Headlines will be in a few months time,

SAS soldiers face court Martial for killing ISiL fighters in Iraq.

prosecuted on the grounds they didn't get the IsiL fighters to sign a consent form before killing them. due this failure ISiL fighters Human Rights have been violated. and the court awards the ISiL fighters widowed - six wives £1million pounds each in compensation and citizenship in the UK. All SAS soldiers involved jailed for a minimum of 10 years. dishonourable discharge and forfeit to any Army pension. :passifier:

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 1

prosecuted on the grounds they didn't get the IsiL fighters to sign a consent form before killing them. due this failure ISiL fighters Human Rights have been violated. and the court awards the ISiL fighters widowed - six wives £1million pounds each in compensation and citizenship in the UK. All SAS soldiers involved jailed for a minimum of 10 years. dishonourable discharge and forfeit to any Army pension. :passifier:

oh so sad brother, but oh so f©king true.....

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

Oh yes Im aware of that, they were in long ago too, perhaps not in the numbers they have now tho, our SAS is always the first in.. brave lads to be proud of !

rather than snatch the guy and bring him home for justice..Id prefer them to cut his head off, very slowly - under sharia law ha! Still, the US jails are a tad different to ours, so after he gets a few weeks of heavy duty beatings by the US, water-boarded and whatever else they do, I hope he rots in hell. Mind you now he knows the west are coming for him, perhaps he'll start wearing a suicide vest to stop himself being lifted...

• Like 2

Dont we have something like this?

Washington has secured “acceptable assurances” from Iraqi authorities shielding US Special Forces from local law. The deal comes as US forces are set to begin advising the embattled Iraqi army as Sunni militants continue their surge across the country.

http://rt.com/news/168060-obama-immunity-forces-iraq/

Dont we have something like this?

Washington has secured “acceptable assurances” from Iraqi authorities shielding US Special Forces from local law. The deal comes as US forces are set to begin advising the embattled Iraqi army as Sunni militants continue their surge across the country.

http://rt.com/news/1...ty-forces-iraq/

We most probably do - but even if we did - the do gooder handwringers in this country would see to it they would be punished regardless, their bad enough now.

our SAS is always the first in.. brave lads to be proud of !

ain't THAT the truth!!

rather than snatch the guy and bring him home for justice..Id prefer them to cut his head off, very slowly - under sharia law ha!

what's sauce for the goose, should be sauce for the gander too.....

Still, the US jails are a tad different to ours, so after he gets a few weeks of heavy duty beatings by the US, water-boarded and whatever else they do, I hope he rots in hell.

as Marv once said- hell would be a blessing after the things i did.....

Mind you now he knows the west are coming for him, perhaps he'll start wearing a suicide vest to stop himself being lifted...

.....and let's hope he has the same s**t tailor as simon cowell.....

• Like 2

From the article:

Link to article

500 of the Jihadists are estimated to be British. We funded and trained them to overthrow Assad and now they've turned on us. They have £2 billion in cash in addition to tanks, artillery, arms and explosives raiwhich were raided from Iraqi military bases and supplied by Saudi Arabia.

After unsuccessfully finding a full unedited version of the beheading I've thought of a theory of who the masked british accent supposedly executioner is. I think it's quite possible he is another hostage and never actually carried out the beheading. I say this because I have viewed many beheadings online and from what we can see and hear from Foley and the masked man it's rather apparent the both were acting out a rehearsed script. Also when the knife begins to cut across Foleys neck back and forth several times before fading out to a black screen there is zero blood. I believe it's very possible that the only way to get Foley to denounce America the way he calmly did right before supposedly getting his head cut off was to have him in a state of mind where he didn't believe his head would be cut off. This would require him to not feel afraid of the would-be executioner. The masked man HAS to be somebody Foley trusted. Also the knife next to the headless corpse is not the same knife as the one held by the masked man.

I think the media has the narrative backwards at the moment. Instead of trying to identify a british jihadi they should focus there attention on a missing british hostage who more than likely is next on the chopping block.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After unsuccessfully finding a full unedited version of the beheading I've thought of a theory of who the masked british accent supposedly executioner is. I think it's quite possible he is another hostage and never actually carried out the beheading. I say this because I have viewed many beheadings online and from what we can see and hear from Foley and the masked man it's rather apparent the both were acting out a rehearsed script. Also when the knife begins to cut across Foleys neck back and forth several times before fading out to a black screen there is zero blood. I believe it's very possible that the only way to get Foley to denounce America the way he calmly did right before supposedly getting his head cut off was to have him in a state of mind where he didn't believe his head would be cut off. This would require him to not feel afraid of the would-be executioner. The masked man HAS to be somebody Foley trusted. Also the knife next to the headless corpse is not the same knife as the one held by the masked man.

I think the media has the narrative backwards at the moment. Instead of trying to identify a british jihadi they should focus there attention on a missing british hostage who more than likely is next on the chopping block.

That's a gruesome pass time you have there Jack.

Edited by Black Red Devil

500 of the Jihadists are estimated to be British. We funded and trained them to overthrow Assad and now they've turned on us. They have £2 billion in cash in addition to tanks, artillery, arms and explosives raiwhich were raided from Iraqi military bases and supplied by Saudi Arabia.

Yep exactly. The more Western Govts get involved in this dogs breakfast they call the Middle East, the worse it becomes. It's with those idiots preaching their sermons of hatred in Mosques in Europe where they should be concentrating their time and effort, not in the ME.

That is a very bizarre theory you have cooked up there Acidhead....VERY

I don't for one minute think that the masked ''British''' jihadist is another hostage play acting...

although I do think it's possible that the poor victim may have been drugged in some way

to keep them calm and more co-operative..???

Also I wouldn't be surprised if there were some videos of the beheading circulating that had been

doctored with the purpose of trying to cause some muddy water and encourage insinuations

like...the victim didn't really die and it was all a CIA set up.....stuff like that...

Okay Bee....

Explain how the knife in the black masked hand is different then the one shown next to the decapitated body later on in the video?

Or did you even watch the video?