Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dubai Black Magic

some new guy

buccholz-pierced-border-dubai.si.jpg

A heavily-tattooed German who has more than 450 piercings has been refused entry into Dubai – on suspicion that he practices black magic.

Rolf Buccholz had flown to the Gulf as a guest of honour at the Cirque le Soir nightclub, where sword swallowers and burlesque dancers entertain clubbers.

But even though the 55-year-old boasts a Guinness World Record for being the man with the most piercings, he was stopped from leaving Dubai airport for ‘security reasons’.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/18/most-pierced-man-barred-from-dubai-because-they-say-he-practices-black-magic-4836778/

BEST - Ron

I'd keep him out because the sight of him is just horrific, agh.

• Like 4

That would give you nightmares.

• Like 1

I would have thought humanity would have moved past all this superstitious nonsense and not discriminate.

But then again...oh well. Whatever.

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 2

I'm sure the real reason he was denied entry to Dubai is because he's an airport security nightmare. I'm surprised metal detectors doesn't explode when he's nearby them.

• Like 2

He should have expected it but i blame that night club, if you call someone to come then make sure they will be treated nicely all the way. I guess he has minor problems out of his part of town too, not to speak about foreign country.

Back in the day he would of just been burned at the stake if accused of practicing black magic no questions asked.cough Salem witch trials cough.

I think what really freaks me out is ... what does his face look like when he takes all that metal off? All those holes everywhere *cringes*

• Like 1