Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suppositions based on assumption, what if?

qxcontinuum

So based on the assumption that aliens are real visiting Earth since ancient times more or less from 1950's. Assuming they have good intentions or a hidden agenda, regardless of their intentions normally they wouldn't resume by only flying in their secretive saucers. If the conspiracies are real, they infiltrated between us getting the taste of human life and the beauty of having intercourse with Earthlings.

Obviously they would-like to get an idea regarding how ppl are perceiving generally their presence or how ready we are to accept their existence ?

How they would do so and where would they gather this type of data? Of course; internet. What are the most solid dedicates sites where the concentration of such data is available at the first glance ? This one :)

So leaving from the premises that aliens are real I am ending up to the conclusions that they could be here browsing this thread as we speak....isn't an interesting feeling .silly, but what if?

Edited by qxcontinuum

That would definitely explain a LOT! :w00t: :clap:

So leaving from the premises that aliens are real I am ending up to the conclusions that they could be here browsing this thread as we speak....isn't an interesting feeling .silly, but what if?

beep..I am monitoring you as you type qxcontinuum...beep

oh that's sooooo silly and impossible....

That would definitely explain a LOT! :w00t: :clap:

nice double bluff, and then....haha

make urgent and extensive observation of this '''Earthling'''

:P

That'd be right, And Then blows in from the Politics Forum, and Bee makes detailed examinations of him, but Psyche's been here for ages and does she pay him any attention? :cry:

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

That'd be right, And Then blows in from the Politics Forum, and Bee makes detailed examinations of him, but Psyche's been here for ages and does she pay him any attention? :cry:

LOL....

Psyche101 has been under intense scrutiny for years...beep

Psyche..? Psyche who..?

• Like 1

Jealous? :D

Being the most evil and meanest skeptic gets you noticed you know. And it can be a good thing, bad boys get the girls. Pretty sure I am considered the most evil, I should do a poll.

Where the hell do you think I come from???

Stupid humans.

• Like 1

LOL....

Psyche101 has been under intense scrutiny for years...beep

Psyche..? Psyche who..?

Hey-Baby.jpg

• Like 3

Being the most evil and meanest skeptic gets you noticed you know. And it can be a good thing, bad boys get the girls. Pretty sure I am considered the most evil, I should do a poll.

I know that I've been called your "shadow".

Which just makes me think of "Lexx", but I'm weird like that.

• Like 1

I know that I've been called your "shadow".

LOL, that's right!! I remember that. And here I am chastising believers, they do give us a good chuckle I have to say.

Hold your little finger to the corner of your mouth, it's probably all you need to step up from evil shadow to super evil poster.

Which just makes me think of "Lexx", but I'm weird like that.

Not if the next word you are thinking of is LUTHOR!!! That's perfectly normal. We villains have to stick together you know.

@psyche101.....I will be abducting you at 12 midnight (tonight, your time)....pack a bag and prepare for pollination.... :devil:

Screen-Shot-2013-02-23-at-7.31.48-PM-242x146.png

;)

• Like 2

The Queen Bee controls the male, I fully expect Psyche to come in tomorrow and sing the praises of Hobbitdom ;)

• Like 2

Jealous? :D

Where the hell do you think I come from???

Stupid humans.

Sorry man, you ain't even in top 5 in my book. Intelligence-wise, hmmm more on the top half yeah but you got a loooong way to go. You ain't narrow-minded enough yet.

The Queen Bee controls the male, I fully expect Psyche to come in tomorrow and sing the praises of Hobbitdom ;)

Ain't lurrrve! grand :wub::D
  • Like 2

:D

*looks at intergalactic quantum wrist watch*

mmm just under three hours to go to the abduction...better have a little song while I'm waiting ...... :alien:

[media=]

[/media]

:innocent:

• Like 1

I never understood why people get so upset over the idea that there could be non-humans among us?

I never understood why people get so upset over the idea that there could be non-humans among us?

Because it makes no sense whatsoever?

• Like 2

Ancient times more or less 1950's?

Now thats scary!

• Like 3

Well that would be a bit disturbing knowing that your neighbor you thought you knew all these years actually originate from Kuytkwup, a rocky world in the Andromeda galaxy, don't you think? Fortunately, people don't need to worry about that, and humans as a specie don't need extraterrestrials in their populations to act irrationally and queerly.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

Well that would be a bit disturbing knowing that your neighbor that you think you knew all these years actually originate from Kuytkup a rocky world in the Andromeda galaxy, don't you think?

No, why would that pose a problem? Do you realise how long it would take to get there? Or wait 5 billion years for it to crash into the Milky Way I suppose.

How would you not have enough question to last the rest of your lifetime? How would that not be intensely interesting? How is it disturbing?

Fortunately, people don't need to worry about that, and humans as a specie don't need extraterrestirals in it's population to act irrationally and queerly.

By what standard?

Have you ever actually really thought about it?

Do you understand the vastness of space at all?

“There's an inn, there's an inn, there's a merry old inn

beneath an old grey hill,

And there they brew a beer so brown

That the Man in the Moon himself came down

one night to drink his fill.

The ostler has a tipsy cat

that plays a five-stringed fiddle;

And up and down he saws his bow

Now squeaking high, now purring low,

now sawing in the middle.

So the cat on the fiddle played hey-diddle-diddle,

a jig that would wake the dead:

He squeaked and sawed and quickened the tune,

While the landlord shook the Man in the Moon:

‘It’s after three!’ he said.

• Like 2

No, why would that pose a problem? Do you realise how long it would take to get there? Or wait 5 billion years for it to crash into the Milky Way I suppose.

How would you not have enough question to last the rest of your lifetime? How would that not be intensely interesting? How is it disturbing?

I suppose if hypothetical extraterrestrial beings managed to get here in the first place it is because they have a far better grasp on physics and technology than we currently do. Who knows if they wouldnt've taken one of these theoritical wormholes to speed up the voyage. ;)

How they would have escaped Human's notice and for how long is as good a mystery too.

I can only speak for myself here, to me that would be quite a shock, especially in the case of a good friend or relative and I would probably doubt my sanity.

By what standard?

Genocides and mass atrocities in History for exemple.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

I am back on night shift again, so I am gone.

It was interesting.