Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Take a look at this

preacherman76

https://www.youtube....MRW5QqElbAlMqRw

I might not have believed him back when he said it, but it sure looks like he knew what he was talking about now.

To be honest I don't believe anything the government tells us anymore...

• Like 2

Isn't hindsight fun.

And as soon as Ferguson dies down, all of the Conspirasheeple TM will go back in their holes. But as soon as something else happens, this video will get drug out again as "proof" that this time it's the one - fire up those FEMA camps.

Case in point, weren't some of you guys saying this same stuff when the Ebola patients were being brought to the US - martial law, suspend the Constitution, confiscate guns, FEMA camps, etc. etc. Now those two patients have recovered and are heading home.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 3

BTW I didnt put the ferguson was planned in the title. Dont know how that got there. I was more interested in several other points made in the video. Like how he said hundreds of thousands of muslims have been crossing the boarder, and suddenly we are suppose to be terrified of ISIS, blowing up American cities.

Isn't hindsight fun.

And as soon as Ferguson dies down, all of the Conspirasheeple TM will go back in their holes. But as soon as something else happens, this video will get drug out again as "proof" that this time it's the one - fire up those FEMA camps.

Case in point, weren't some of you guys saying this same stuff when the Ebola patients were being brought to the US - martial law, suspend the Constitution, confiscate guns, FEMA camps, etc. etc. Now those two patients have recovered and are heading home.

If you cant see that there is a serious effort to burn this country to the ground, from several directions, thats on you. Dont shoot the messanger

It looks like rampant paranoia to me its the same old "police state round the corner" nonsense

• Like 2

BTW I didnt put the ferguson was planned in the title. Dont know how that got there. I was more interested in several other points made in the video. Like how he said hundreds of thousands of muslims have been crossing the boarder, and suddenly we are suppose to be terrified of ISIS, blowing up American cities.

I'll let you in on a little secret - there are several million muslims already living here.

• Like 2

If you cant see that there is a serious effort to burn this country to the ground, from several directions, thats on you. Dont shoot the messanger

No, I can see a serious effort among many trying to convince people that there is a serious effort to burn this country to the ground in order to line their own pockets, create their little cults of personality, sell books, dehydrated food, survival gear, videos, etc. etc.

• Like 5

Now thats a real load of "B.S." :tu:

All Y`all C.T`s dont wet yourself`s ~~~~~~~~...

*SNIP*You honestly dont think there is full intention to destroy this place, even as nearly every town in America has been given massive amounts of military hardware. DHS has declared every damn one of us a terrorist. While loading them selfs with unheard of amounts of expensive ammo. They electronicaly strip search your wife and kids, or litteraly molest them with their hands just to get on a plane. All the while our southern boarder is wide open for anyone to cross. This at the same time we are now being warned daily of a pending nuclear strike on a major US city. And we are just scratching the surface here.

Edited by Lilly
inflammatory comment removed
  • Like 1

Ok now I feel bad about the name calling. My bad.

*I fixed it*

Edited by Lilly
info
  • Like 4

I thought thats why you had the right to bear arms so you could stop the dictatorship from ever happening? This sort of thinking is what people on the extreme right have been saying for at least 30 years that I know of,with the internet its becoming more widespread.I think it was bs when the Aryan Nations and National Alliance were saying it and its still bs now.

• Like 2

I'm still waiting to hear one rational reason why "they" want to destroy the country.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

I'm still waiting to hear one rational reason why "they" want to destroy the country.

I'll take a stab... 'they' hate freedom and prosperity. It's about protecting what 'they' created. The individual is a threat to their system of enslavement.

• Like 4

Ok...so say "they" really are out to get us...is there --at this point-- any way to stop it? i mean really? by the time the average person would believe something it would be to late right? and until something HUGE happens and it is to late the average person won't believe...so why stress it?

I'll take a stab... 'they' hate freedom and prosperity. It's about protecting what 'they' created. The individual is a threat to their system of enslavement.

Isn't that the same ba line your politicians keep giving you for why the terrorists hate you?

• Like 1

Isn't that the same ba line your politicians keep giving you for why the terrorists hate you?

yes.....thx for noticing.

History has shown multiple times that enslavement does not work. You must have willing participation.

It also makes no sense for the "elite" to kill off most people. Where will their money come from then?

Isn't the whole "freedom and prosperity" line about "terrorists", too?

Isn't the whole "freedom and prosperity" line about "terrorists", too?

And that's what I get for not reading 3 other posts...

• Like 1

My favourite thing about all these kinds of videos is the ingenuity of those who comment.

" I don't believe in coincidence. His name is Dan like the tribe of Dan which is a traitor tribe. His last name is Page which means a male servant of the lowest grade .

" :yes:

Edited by Admiral Rhubarb

Ok...so say "they" really are out to get us...is there --at this point-- any way to stop it? i mean really? by the time the average person would believe something it would be to late right? and until something HUGE happens and it is to late the average person won't believe...so why stress it?

It may be to late. Then again, a mass awakening might just send those cowards running.

Wow, you guys are so dumb its sad. I wish there was a nicer way to put it, but seriously you are idiots. You honestly dont think there is full intention to destroy this place, even as nearly every town in America has been given massive amounts of military hardware. DHS has declared every damn one of us a terrorist. While loading them selfs with unheard of amounts of expensive ammo. They electronicaly strip search your wife and kids, or litteraly molest them with their hands just to get on a plane. All the while our southern boarder is wide open for anyone to cross. This at the same time we are now being warned daily of a pending nuclear strike on a major US city. And we are just scratching the surface here.

There is a nicer way of putting it. How about, other people have different opinions to you? How about, actually you could be wrong?

Your argument doesn't work. "they" electronically strip search your wife? Emotive crap. And actually "they" don't. Learn a little bit about the process first. And what the hell has this got to do with your southern border? The two statements are completely unrelated, and yet you run them together to try to appear as though you have proved something.

Ok now I feel bad about the name calling. My bad.

Weak. You could have edited your post to take the abuse out but no. You leave it in but slip this in to give you a defence. You feel bad about the name calling? Well here's a thing. Don't do it then. Or go back and change it. Or apologise. Your bad? SMH.

There is a nicer way of putting it. How about, other people have different opinions to you? How about, actually you could be wrong?

Your argument doesn't work. "they" electronically strip search your wife? Emotive crap. And actually "they" don't. Learn a little bit about the process first. And what the hell has this got to do with your southern border? The two statements are completely unrelated, and yet you run them together to try to appear as though you have proved something.

Al CIA da is searched for in my wifes pants, while anyone from al CIA da can just walk right across the boarder. The fact that you couldnt see that from my post either makes you dumb, or were instantly in a defensive mind set cause I said things, though true as the nose on your face, made you feel uncomfortable. Difference between you and me, in conversations like this is, I dont have to change everything I ever believed for said subject to be perceived true. Ive already done that long ago.

Weak. You could have edited your post to take the abuse out but no. You leave it in but slip this in to give you a defence. You feel bad about the name calling? Well here's a thing. Don't do it then. Or go back and change it. Or apologise. Your bad? SMH.

Ya done?