Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy arrested for 'killing pet dinosaur'

Still Waters

I think the "a reference to a gun? What's that about?" reaction was right (just in case it was genuine).

But the moment, the very moment, you read the wider context you go "ahh, never mind then". At least, that's what a SANE response would be.

• Like 2

This stems from the fact there are just too many of us.

There are more bones walking above ground than buried in the ground......for most of human history.

And with that many people you have that much more stupidity breeding.

"About 108 billion births since the dawn of the human race."

http://www.prb.org/P...vedonEarth.aspx

I am more inclined to say "The ****ing school should not have phoned them in the first place."

The parents should have been called, let them take responsibility for their kid and if the school does not like his conduct, suspend or expel him.

The parents should have been called for what reason. This entire episode is beyond ridiculous. The paper should have been graded on it's merits and the next lesson started right after.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The parents should have been called for what reason. This entire episode is beyond ridiculous. The paper should have been graded on it's merits and the next lesson started right after.

Actually, for have a good point, I agree, merit or demerit it and move on.

• Like 1