Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ISIS developing way to blow up U.S. city?

F3SS

Incidentally muslim Pakistan has had nukes like this baby for donkeys years, but because the west is bribing them with truckloads of "foreign aid" to stay sweet and friendly, they're no problem at the moment.

But friendly regimes have a habit of being replaced by not-so-friendly ones further down the line, and when that happens, a hardline Pakistani regime will start handing out freebie nukes around the muslim world..

There are sublte isotope differences between the various sources of fissionable material across the world. Since we don't use theame source, you can (in theory) identify an attacker by determining the isotope used.

Ok that's a little clearer.

As much as I hate to say it

The real reason I'd hate to something like this happen: Having to listen to another decad of conspiracy theorist trying to cope by blaming everyone BUT the ISIS.

Considering we funded and trained them, the conspiracy would probably be true. In fact they think you are so dumb, that they say we have to get rid of Assad in Syria, so ISIS doesnt take over there. Hu??

Why would Pakistan get mad at us? It's not like we regularly drone strike their citizens or anything......

Exactly, but apparently the US likes to play the victim role and having no idea why most of the world doesn't like them... Stepping on so many toes and then crying when someone wants to strike back. It's like a kid poking an animal with a stick, then being surprised when the limit hits and it bites back (and the animal getting the blame...).

• Like 1

How could we tell by the explosion?

The nuclear agents do have a kind of fingerprint and can be attributived to a source even after a detonation.

Page 83:

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/nuke/R40154.pdf

• Like 3

Thanks, I just woke up though and that is entirely too much info right now. I'll have to check it out later.

We make the mistake of thinking that everyone plays by the Queensberry rules, that somehow all governments are just what they seem and have no subversive elements within them. We should be very wary of trusting anyone in the Middle East. Even those nations that are our political allies are not of the same mind on issues of religion, which seems to be the root of all terrorism. The threat is probably more real than any of us want to imagine. There have been nukes in the world for 60 years now. The material they're made from is notoriously hard to dispose of, so where do they go when they become obsolete and are replaced by new ones? I don't imagine for an instant that any government knows all the ins and outs of the black market operating right under their noses. Even an old weapon can do major damage. Does it really matter if you're shot by a musket or the latest military rifle? We should treat ISIS like any other vermin infestation. When rats and roaches get in the house we don't negotiate. We don't bring them to justice. We go all out to eradicate them using any means available. The time to do it is now and the place to do it is over there. Flood their entire territory with fuel-air bombs and turn the surrounding sand to glass. Either that or prepare to mourn for millions of our own while wondering what we should have done.

Edited by Big Jim
  • Like 1

"Russia would be no more..."

Aztek at first I scoffed at that, but I do reckon all of EU and much of the world would be right behind us.

I'd just hope China wouldnt help them out...

I agree Jim. Give the citizens some time to flee then turn it all to glass. ISIS needs obliterated never to be heard from again.

So...... the solution to your fear is kill everybody there? Do you know how ridiculous this solution sounds?

• Like 2

So...... the solution to your fear is kill everybody there? Do you know how ridiculous this solution sounds?

No, not everybody there. As I understand it, where ISIS is no one else survives. As F3SS says, give any who do happen to be there time to flee. Then kill everybody there. The alternative is to wait until they start killing people here and you know if they had the means they would kill everyone here. We will never have a better chance to isolate ISIS as a target than when they are in the desert. Once they infiltrate our cities, if they haven't already, they will be impossible to remove.

• Like 2

History has shown us that groups like ISIS only get worse with time. I'm not sure what the best option is...but something has to be done or countless innocents will continue to be slaughtered.

• Like 4

ISIS is strongly SUNI in religious affiliation? See... that's where uncle sam really messed up (or did he?) IMO, when the predominately Sunni powered government of Iraq was dismantled and replaced with a propped up predominately Shia Government.. that Really angered Sunnis... not just in Iraq , but through out the region. Personnaly i don't think they were stupid enough Not to see this backlash coming . You wait.. Syria is next in line to 'fall apart'.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

Man I wish it didn't have to be that way. What do you propose?

• Like 1

Got to keep funding the DHS, right?

These stories pop up once every two months.

Americans fear of terrorism was waning, so CIA had murder a journalist to keep us afraid.

Yeah, you probably also think CIA invented every other nation just to keep Americans worried.

History has shown us that groups like ISIS only get worse with time. I'm not sure what the best option is...but something has to be done or countless innocents will continue to be slaughtered.

Life is cruel, and always ends in death. :yes:

• Like 1

Life is cruel, and always ends in death. :yes:

Thats a general accepted fact but it is inadmissible if the death is caused by a bunch of remote-controlled religious lunatics.

• Like 1

Man I wish it didn't have to be that way. What do you propose?

Stay out of it. The surrounding nations are equipped to tackle the problem on there own borders. This includes Israel as well. It's in the best interest of those nations to deal with extremist militants. As long as the USA and Britain continue to intervene these nations sit back and kick their feet up like spectators.

• Like 1

Whatever. Fearmongering. He's afraid that we aren't as afraid as he thinks we need to be to keep his funding maximized. If they're really worried about this they would seal our borders deadly tight.

• Like 2

As much as I hate to say it

The real reason I'd hate to something like this happen: Having to listen to another decad of conspiracy theorist trying to cope by blaming everyone BUT the ISIS.

And rightly so since there is zero evidence that ISIS is operating outside of Syria and Iraq.

Incidentally muslim Pakistan has had nukes like this baby for donkeys years, but because the west is bribing them with truckloads of "foreign aid" to stay sweet and friendly, they're no problem at the moment.

But friendly regimes have a habit of being replaced by not-so-friendly ones further down the line, and when that happens, a hardline Pakistani regime will start handing out freebie nukes around the muslim world..

Laughable really.

They are trying to strike America where they can, sadly I happen to be where they plan to strike. Our southern border is the most lose and uncontrolled border in United States, allowing millions upon millions of illegal immigrants into our nation with little to no oversight. Only reason the border isn't being guarded well is because Washington DC isn't located near that border, the government isn't in threat while only the people of the nation are. Of course attacking Oklahoma with foot soldiers will result in millions of death on ISIS side due to many armed to the teeth Southerners and many people in other parts of our nation don't try to understand why we keep our guns close at hand. We can't depend on the government to protect us, so we must protect ourselves from threats ranging from Drug Cartels to Islamic Terrorists...

• Like 1