Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A question for you all

Faith

has anyone ever thought that what we call "Aliens" might walk among us? look like us maybe? lately a few people I know have been experiencing things, things that are a bit out of the ordinary. I've known these people for years and the conversations they are starting to have are not making much sense to others except to eachother. it's like they are different people, not the people everyone has known. Maybe I am just thinking too much into this or maybe I am thinking what i should. If you all have any idea's could you please let me know. This is starting to bother some in away.

Hope you all can help

Faith unsure.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Magikman

• bigsteff

• snuffypuffer

Well, people do change over the years...

But, I suppose it would make sense for "aliens" to directly interact with humans, if they were studing our social patterns, or gathering information. Of course, that is assuming you mean the Mainstream "alien", and, as nearly everyone who is interested in such things has a different theory, everything I just said could be out of context... unsure.gif

Hi Faith,

I don't know what could be wrong with your friends. There is something that I could tell you though. A while back I got into trying to figure out some of these new age/cult alien groups. They believe in Aliens, and more specifically Reptillians taking over your body. Something you said rang similiar to those that I am personally familiar with. They usually do this in pairs, so as to make it more believable, and they speak in strange tongues, too each other. Now, the ones that I have had experience with, are all frauds, and loony as well. But, are very successful at fooling even their closest friends and family. I personally don't believe it is anything other than c*** N bull, but you know them, so ultimately you have a better chance at figuring this out. Good luck, and just don't play into it, could be a ploy for some attention.

Reese

sounds like a touch of odysessy 5 if you ask me.....and why did sky have to take that off of sky 1 anyway....

I'd have to agree with Teresa on this one. I'm highly skeptical of the UFO/alien phenomena in the first place, but the idea of aliens passing themselves off as humans is patently absurd. David Icke is guilty of popularizing the reptilian alien disguised as a human nonsense, an unoriginal concept inspired no doubt by overexposure to the television series V. It sounds as if someone's having a bit of fun at your expense. However, if you really are concerned, find an excuse to throw a party, get them falling down drunk and then prick their finger with a pin and get a drop or two of blood from them for a sample. Simple enough.Of course I'd pat them down first just to make sure they're not carrying anything that may prove harmful to you if it happened to be pointed, poked or shoved in your direction. ohmy.gif

Magikman cool.gif

MM, sounds like you've done this kinda thing before....

Anyways, I am also skeptical about the whole idea of aliens disguised as people but why don't you ask these people to explain what they are talking about or play along with them and try to fit in with their strange conversations and see what they do. If that doesn't work I guess you always could throw that party. But like Reese warns, there are a lot of "crazy" people in the world and I'm sure they out number the "alien" people.

ponder.gif

Hello Faith, rather than just commenting on whether aliens walk among us or not I would be a little more concerned on your friends sudden character change. It does not necessarily mean that they are aliens or anything similar, but they might have gone through some sort of psychological trauma that have made them change their perspectives on things. I definitely do believe that this has nothing to do with the paranormal, but more to do with normal human existence. If I were you I'd look into their daily routines just a bit closer, monitoring if they have started taking narcotics, or might have suffered some sort of attempted rape (I'm imagining that they are female), etc. Try to rule out all the "normal" things prior to hypothesising into the paranormal. unsure.gif

May I refer to one of my favourite quotations:

...not all things in this world are of this world...

Charles Beaumont - The Fiend In You

smile.gif

Guest daniel

hey buddy,

I am not sure what to say .... well, u know "aliens" the more u look into it ..the more complex it does get... the thing u said might sound a bit unreal, but when u take into consideration all those things these aliens been doing ...i mean what it is said to be doing from ancient egyptian age to this modern era....everything can be possible...

LOL @ MM's patent 'Alien Finding technique', we are gonna have to start calling you the Alienfinder General soon. biggrin.gif

Daniel - and your point is?

Faith - it's quite simple really, although alien life of some shape or description exists out there in the vastness of space, the likelihood of them ever reaching earth is unbelievably tiny, and then the chances that they have then decided out of all the billions on earth to possess/impersonate your friends is even more microscopic.

biggrin.gif

I disagree with the stats PS, I think it's entirely possible and probable even that aliens of more than one type have visited Earth.

As for impersonating my friends, well the only one I know of to do that is me, when

I'm good and hammered....

rolleyes.gif

• 12 years later...

Most aliens we see are cloned by the aliens we don't see they use all sorts from our planet to do this that why you get reptilian insect like Han like and so on its hard to find sightings of alien that doesn't some how resemble a earth creature in some way they harvest all creatures for this

...well actually...we are the aliens!

This topic is over 12 years old and the OP hasn't been active since.

We also have a forum better suited to the topic about aliens, including an ongoing thread which can be found here -

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=283213

*Thread Closed*