Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You tell me ( pic )

Sakari

I will try this again.... First I had two entries that were the same. Now it has turned into one entry that is empty. Here is a different alteration that may aid in seeing, at least, the baby doll. If the camera CCD wasn't starved for light, you wouldn't get that superfluous stuff.

post-145966-0-72141400-1408949755_thumb. post-145966-0-81452900-1408949754_thumb. post-145966-0-26290000-1408949753_thumb.

Edited by MyOtherAccount
  • Like 1

What a cheeky little madam you are! Of course I have/had my specs on.

(Although possibly not the right ones :blush: )

:lol:

I will try this again.... First I had two entries that were the same. Now it has turned into one entry that is empty. Here is a different alteration that may aid in seeing, at least, the baby doll. If the camera CCD wasn't starved for light, you wouldn't get that superfluous stuff.

post-145966-0-72141400-1408949755_thumb. post-145966-0-81452900-1408949754_thumb. post-145966-0-26290000-1408949753_thumb.

Wow! MOA.... your really getting into this...good job!...I reckon you'll crack this mystery soon :P

Its the Phantom....well thats what I thought when I first saw it but cool pic, though theres no way to tell if its a Ghost or not...

My curiosity brings me deeper into this. Time for an experiment.

This is how my Canon G6 (about a $700 camera) acts when deprived of light:

First photo-typical photo

Second photo light deprived--was black--altered to use all of the RGB scale (0 through 255 normalized image)

post-145966-0-88481200-1409074768_thumb. post-145966-0-58592000-1409074769_thumb.

Although modeling exists, it does not resemble the previous image.

Therefore there was no persistence noted.

Perhaps the supervisor is pulling someone's leg...

If possible can you take a photo with a different camera in the same place, same angles, same lighting, same settings and then maybe a flash photo at same angles?

If possible can you take a photo with a different camera in the same place, same angles, same lighting, same settings and then maybe a flash photo at same angles?

That would be a good experiment, but even then catching it, if it's paranormal, is a gamble. I can see it would probably show the same effects like the OP's original picture.

That would be a good experiment, but even then catching it, if it's paranormal, is a gamble. I can see it would probably show the same effects like the OP's original picture.

I wanted to see if there is something in the background or structure of the place that causes these shapes to appear.

Way back when... if a camera we would call it a double exposure; if a video (videcon tube or orthocon tube) we would call it burn-in--like old computer monitors when left on. It would surprise me if CCDs have any kind of burn-in! But what do I know about the new stuff? Others will have to answer if that is possible from CCDs.

I reproduced the large photo with alterations, hopefully improvements and it looks like this (click thumbnail):

post-145966-0-45346100-1408811733_thumb.

Note that the left-most image is of a 3 or 4 year old dressed appropriately for the 1920's.

(I grew up in a home with a picture of Dad like that.) Likewise the next image to the righ...

a 2 or 3 year old girl (white laced "bib" is the give-away)

Between that second image and the third one appears to be adults sitting on a couch-not sure about that one...

then a third image more to the right that looks like a Mr. Peppermint (use google) era advertisement.

Then next are people in a semi-circle from the right edge to behind the third image.

Above the third image are what appears to be dolls on a shelf. In fact they all appear to be dolls!

Some areas look like there was edge enhancement (a modern camera trick) and others don't.

I would guess the image is the result of a picture of a doll collection or panorama at a doll museum somehow ending up imprinted on the original dark pic. The thing doing the imposing would necessarily have to have persistence unless it is a "negative" of a photo.

Oh, one more thing, the greenish-yellow smudges at the bottom of the photo are identical to what I get with when I scan in antique photos that were handled without gloves, i.e. mold growth! Perhaps the scanner has persistence!!!

That's my opinion of as much as I can interpret.

Is it just me, or does all of that make absolutely no sense?

I'm new to this site, and I'm looking to share a post and include pictures. I have no idea how to attach pictures can anyone help me ???

No.

I have no clue where exactly it was taken. This is the biggest Copper mine in the United States. I know about where, what belt, and the belt is almost a mile long.

I work in the process side, and work long ass hours. ( 16 to 18 a day with my drive time ). I have been there a year, and only been to the mine once.

Wish I could for you, but will not happen.

I will be posting two more " ghost " pics from people at work claiming to have captured some.....Tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'm new to this site, and I'm looking to share a post and include pictures. I have no idea how to attach pictures can anyone help me ???

Click on the icon above ( when you reply ) that is the 11th from the left. A square, looks like a picture. Then insert the file and post.

Have to make this quick. Need to go to bed.

Most know me, and know how I feel about these things. At my work, Morenci...

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Morenci_Mine

Very old place with many stories.

When equipment breaks down, pictures are taken. This one at around 2 AM. Most people take a few random pics to make sure the camera is working. A supervisor at work saw this, and shared it to a few.

You tell me......No original, just this.

Hey brother Sakari! Long time, and being it's you I figured I'd break my silence and reply! Is there anyway possible this picture was taken on a phone or something like a tablet? That "Ghost" looks a HECK of a lot like a Ghost app creation...

Hey brother Sakari! Long time, and being it's you I figured I'd break my silence and reply! Is there anyway possible this picture was taken on a phone or something like a tablet? That "Ghost" looks a HECK of a lot like a Ghost app creation...

I thought ghost app also. But not there. And it was a digital camera. A old junkie one actually. They use them at work for accidents and such. You get caught with your phone, on property, and immediate termination.

• Like 1

I wanted to see if there is something in the background or structure of the place that causes these shapes to appear.

Well, true, and like I said, that would be a good experiment. I see your point.