Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious fissure splits ground in Mexico

FollowTheTrail

''A Massive crack tore through more than a half-mile of ground in northern Mexico, according to numerous local reports. Now experts are struggling to explain what caused it and if it is a threat to public safety.

The mysterious trench in question is up-to nearly 16 feet across at its thickets, and stretches for nearly half a mile according to Sky News, one of the first to report this unusual geological event...''

http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/8697/20140823/mysterious-fissure-splits-ground-mexico.htm

Wow, That is something.

Probably Graboids.

Hurry, call Burt and Heather ASAP! We're going to Mexico!!!

That is so strange. Sounds like they are just guessing at what caused it. I think the Earth is splitting apart. :w00t:

Mother nature is fascinating and scary, no matter how much we think we mastered nature, there is something that pops up to tell us we don't know jack **** and ill prepared.

• Like 1

Wasn't there an Earthquake in northern Cali the other day? Did this appear around the same time?

• Like 1

Mother nature is fascinating and scary, no matter how much we think we mastered nature, there is something that pops up to tell us we don't know jack **** and ill prepared.

There's no way humans will ever ''conquer'' Nature! And that's exactly what Nature is trying to tell us everytime something like that happens ;)

A flea on an elephant, insignificant considering the size of the planet.

Not really. A half mile long fissure takes allot of force to create.

I think it is very interesting.

There's no way humans will ever ''conquer'' Nature! And that's exactly what Nature is trying to tell us everytime something like that happens ;)

I don't think "nature" thinks at all.

Not really. A half mile long fissure takes allot of force to create.

I think it is very interesting.

I don't think "nature" thinks at all.

There are immense forces at play within the earth, and I suspect many of them are beyond human perception. :tu: