Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abandoned house extreme activity (pics)

Higgsbossin

So this all started when I was having a fire in my backyard with two friends. We hear some commotion and voices coming from outside wich is getting louder, we look over my backyard fence and there is a car parked in front of the abandoned house across the street. There were people with flashlights walking around it and praying and saying "bless this house in the name of Jesus Christ" and things of that nature. As I'm confused wondering what I'm witnessing the basement room of the window they were standing near lit up entirely with the brightest white flash, like a pure white lightning strike went off in that room. When that happened all the people and their driver reacted with "let's get the **** out of here" and quickly left. Shortly after being shaken up by that I saw a bright light in the sky shoot toward the ground I didn't know what to think cuz I was still in disbelief about what I saw. Sooo the next morning I see the sAme car parked there again, with a man smoking a cigarette walking the perimeter of the house. I go talk to him and ask him if he was there last night and asked him about the flashes, he said there was actually three flashes, h thought maybe his friend snapped a picture on the first one, then he and one of his friends saw the second after he asked if his friend took a pic, and then the third flash was the one I saw because that was when their whole group saw it and instantly left. He then told me "I don't want to creep u out but I use to live here as a kid and I've has the same nightmare Bout this house for weeks now" he told me the dream was him walking outside the house and voices pull him in saying "were here now" .....

He said he had sent a friend to check the house out when he first had these dreams and his friend snapped a picture just to prove he was there and it was abandoned, he tried showing me the picture but it was too sunny so I has him email it to me. I waited all day for it thinking he was lying or wouldn't send it but when I got it, it gave me chills.

ssin93/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps61659dd6.jpg.html'>image_zps61659dd6.jpg

image_zpsecc4068a.jpg

image_zpsecc4068a.jpg

I posted the original pic, a zoomed version, and one with the lighting adjusted and zoomed. There is one very clear figure in the right corner and I also see one on the left side. Also these pictures were not taken for ghost hunting just to prove that guys friend visited the house.

Continued.....

He also told me that when he lived there he would hear footsteps and that the neighbors had to love away cuz their house had so much activity.

This house is also severly decayed after only about 2 years of vacancy. The people before were just a few 20something guys party house and got kicked out for not paying. After the first night my friends didn't believe me so we were gonna walk up to the window that I saw the flash, and before we even made it up to the house the light in that room flicked on. Scary **** like this house has a mind of it's own and u almost get a sick feeling just being around it...

This looks like a split-entry. The picture with the figure in it, was that a bedroom or the living room. I ask, because maybe it was a living person at the time. The living room would be a logical place for a living person to check out.

I know, that doesn't make sense. Kind of.

could be that it was a bugler, if he lived there, he would have gave more details

could be that it was a bugler, if he lived there, he would have gave more details

Or maybe it was a phantom trumpeter.

I didn't see that one before. That makes three figures that I see in that part of the picture. The picture is grainy and it is highly probably that it is just matrixing.

Also my mother posted this picture on her facebook, and the neighbors saw it and said they have activity in their house often. All without knowing anything about the guy who I spoke with or anything of his story. It all leads me to believe there is definitely some activity.

I can see it but not sure that it can be a ghost ...

What do u think it is then ??

Have you considered the ever so slight possibility that this complete stranger is bull****ting you?

• Like 1

Pareidolia is the phenomenon of recognizing patterns, shapes, and familiar objects in a vague and sometimes random stimulus. It's the result of your brain trying to "make sense" of input that really has no sense to find in it. This is seen often in inkblot tests, where random splatters of ink suggest different images to different people (look, it's a conspiracy, they're all deliberately made to look like vaginas!) but also in cases of people seeing visions, ghosts and other likenesses in what is actually just random patterns that happen to look like those things.

It is thought that pareidolia is a side effect of the human brain needing to very quickly recognise certain objects such as human faces or bodies - a form of Bayesian inference where we have more experience with actual objects than random patterns that just look like those objects. For example, the shapes composing a face are more likely to correspond to a face than random patterns, so random patterns that are close to faces are interpreted actually as faces as the brain mistakes them for the real thing. Since humans are highly social and many of our interactions rely on gauging other's moods by tiny hints in their facial expressions very quickly, most people are acutely receptive for such patterns. The emotions people can read from faces can also be exploited this way. Clock faces in shops will be permanently at "ten past ten" because this is a happy face, and never at "twenty past eight" because this is a sad face. Meanwhile, designers have to be careful just in case what they've made accidentally resembles something else such as the case when Nike had to withdraw a new design because people thought it looked too much like the word 'Allah' - we know what **** that can cause.[

Faces

180px-Smiley.svg.png

magnify-clip.pngIt's not a face, it's just two dark circles and some curved lines. Think about it for a moment.

180px-Martian_face_viking_cropped.jpg

magnify-clip.pngFaaaaaaace!

Faces are probably the most common form seen as an effect of pareidolia. Facial recognition occurs in a part of the brain known as the fusiform gyrus.[2] Subjects shown unclear, fuzzy pictures and told beforehand that they will see a face show activation in the fusiform gyrus and report seeing a face even where there is none.[3] Certain drugs and brain injuries will completely rob you of this ability and prosopagnosia, also known as "face blindness," is the name for a neurological condition that prevents people from recognising faces. Prosopagnosia also interferes with memory and has been a key condition when researching human face recognition. Once thought to be extremely rare, the prevalence of this condition in the worlds' population may be as high as 2%.

• The Rorschach test, or the famous "inkblot" test asks people what they see in otherwise random blobs of ink. The accepted standard answers for the first four are A) a bat, B) a bat, C) a bat, and D) my father killing my mother with a hypodermic needle.
  • The logo for the Ilfracombe Town Council met with criticism after people thought the stylised "i" looked a bit like a sperm.
  • David Beckham in some drying plaster.
  • While Penn & Teller were testing pareidolia on people for their debunking show bull****! to see if people could see God, they found that someone managed to see the guitarist Slash in a piece of magnified salami. So yes, someone did see God.
  • The infamous U.S. dollar bill folding tricks, giving 9/11 conspiracy theorists something to m********e to.
  • This house looks like Hitler. (Although despite this being in the Daily Mail they don't comment on whether this moves the price up or down.)
  • This collection of "rock people" around the world.
  • The London 2012 Olympic logo has had at least two applied to it famously. A more light-hearted take on the jagged design suggest that it is Lisa Simpson performing fellatio[4] while more seriously and (perhaps) more disturbingly, it has been claimed in parts of the Islamic world that the logo is evidence of a Zionist conspiracy. In true conspiracy theorist fashion, this is because the numbers can be rearranged to spell ZION - although the fact that 2012 can be arranged in to "ZION" in any font hardly crosses their mind, there is evidence that people are seriously running with this.[5]
  • The things with faces meme - self explanatory, really.
  • A devil's face spotted in a fresco by Giotto. Claimed by art historians to be intentional based on the fact that figures have been concealed in clouds in previous renaissance paintings.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pareidolia

• Like 2

Also my mother posted this picture on her facebook, and the neighbors saw it and said they have activity in their house often. All without knowing anything about the guy who I spoke with or anything of his story. It all leads me to believe there is definitely some activity.

What do u think it is then ??

Wait, what? Your mom shared the pic of the abandoned house and the neighbors said they have activity in their house often? As in activity in the abandoned house, or activity in their house? And how would activity in their house make a confirmation to you that the abandoned house has something going on in it?

Wait, what? Your mom shared the pic of the abandoned house and the neighbors said they have activity in their house often? As in activity in the abandoned house, or activity in their house? And how would activity in their house make a confirmation to you that the abandoned house has something going on in it?

He his house and a few surrounding houses were haunting. The people currently living next door to the abandoned house said they have activity in their house.

I've obviously thought he was fuxkin with me but it certainly didn't seem so and he would be going a long way just to hope someone would witness his antics so he could tell them a story and show a fake picture. It seems legit for me.

Also no one has anything to say about the BRIGHT WHITE FLASH I saw light up the entire downstairs room. It was crazy what could that be ??

Also when I approached the house on more than one occasion the light will flick in the house. And not the pure white flash I witnessed initially. The actual lights in the house flicking

Also no one has anything to say about the BRIGHT WHITE FLASH I saw light up the entire downstairs room. It was crazy what could that be ??

There were people in the house, with cameras, and who knows what else.

Also when I approached the house on more than one occasion the light will flick in the house. And not the pure white flash I witnessed initially. The actual lights in the house flicking

Bad lights, electrical currents / surges.