Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Saru

Psychology surveys and studies

33 posts in this topic

Debra F. II

Be sure to look at the dates posted!

Mr.Regard

Just curious to see if anything fun happens here....

:su

Crikey

I once posted my suspected UFO abduction experience on the net and got an email from Goldsmith's University psychology dept in London saying they'd like to test me for "enhanced ESP abilities" but I politely refused because I couldn't be bothered to travel 200 miles to London and back..Also the dept had a reputation for being highly sceptical of everything paranormal and spiritual and I didn't want to expose myself to their negative vibes..

Habitat
4 minutes ago, Crikey said:

I once posted my suspected UFO abduction experience on the net and got an email from Goldsmith's University psychology dept in London saying they'd like to test me for "enhanced ESP abilities" but I politely refused because I couldn't be bothered to travel 200 miles to London and back..Also the dept had a reputation for being highly sceptical of everything paranormal and spiritual and I didn't want to expose myself to their negative vibes..

Hmmm.....well they were not showing negativity by inviting you to participate, but you certainly had a negative pre-supposition of them, accurate or otherwise. Its surprises me they got in touch.

Festina
On 12/20/2019 at 8:31 AM, Debra F. II said:

Wont work, Not accepting additions...

That’s okay....useless in any event.

All that stuff is bosh....

Doesn't work that way....

Wrong path and dangerous....

The reason for the  castatrophy we face today....

Must  become pure of heart and ask, then you shall receive....

Knock, Knock....

Ones religion or lack thereof is of no matter.....

Edited by Festina Lente

Crikey
5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Hmmm.....well they were not showing negativity by inviting you to participate, but you certainly had a negative pre-supposition of them, accurate or otherwise. Its surprises me they got in touch.

Like I said, Goldsmith's had a notorious reputation for trying to close-mindedly debunk the paranormal so I chose to avoid their negative vibes, right Oddball?

"Yeah man, right on"

oddball.jpg

Edited by Crikey

Habitat
2 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Like I said, Goldsmith's had a notorious reputation for trying to close-mindedly debunk the paranormal so I chose to avoid their negative vibes, right Oddball?

"Yeah man, right on"

oddball.jpg

How were they going to debunk what you had for them ?

Crikey
2 hours ago, Habitat said:

How were they going to debunk what you had for them ?

Suppose they wanted me to sit for some ESP tests (card-guessing etc) and I'd flunked. That would have given them ammo to go around saying "Haha he failed, see, the paranormal don't exist". In other words they wanted to set me up because they knew their neg vibes would scupper the test.

Remember how the bible says Jesus was unable to do miracles in some places "because of their unbelief" (neg vibes). Same when he wanted to raise Jairus's daughter, he had to kick the scoffers and their neg vibes out of the room before he could bring her back..:D

PS- as a matter of interest I did take a card-guessing test (under my old screenname 'Waymarker') when I came across a "Test Your ESP" site on the internet some years ago and did quite well (below) although whether we can trust internet tests is debatable- 

cardtest.jpg~original

cardB.jpg~original

Edited by Crikey