Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting land form

back to earth

Oh really? Care to elaborate in detail, both on the design of the experiment and also the results and analysis? And should we expect this to be a regular occurrence from you?

Of course, had his statement been true about this being a "psychological experiment", it would have been placed in the appropriate forum, right?

Not necessarily ... I didnt say it was only a psychological experiment. I said " this thread was also a psychological experiment "

Its also about an interesting landform in the natural world. " The thread was always about the face in the hill,"

Some people seem to have real trouble reading the simple words and language I am using ... its nearly like they are trying to turn my words into something else :-*

Snoopy ... angry rooster gave the answer to your question ... the last part - no it wont be a regular occurrence ( unless for some strange reason someone keeps taking some sort of inexplicable umbrage to what I put up ... then, due to my nature ..... ) .

I would have thought a lot of this would have been clear from the first post. Angry rooster seems to get it :tu: - but then again he is from Uranus ( a high level of electo-static intelligence there smile.gif ) .

I would have thought a Viking pagan heathen would be more open to some 'pre- Cartesian Dualism' perceptions ?

• Like 1

Thanks for the compliment BTE, Uranus is my ruling planet and the driving force behind my rebellious nature. ;)

By all means please keep posting things of this nature, I find it rather fun. I see it as more like keeping the brain on its toes. :tu:

• Like 1

Actually, I don't remember to be honest. Its been years since I've looked at my natal chart. I'll have to look that up now that I'm thinking of it.

Thanks for clarifying. I know now where not to click, and I'd imagine some others might too. Anyway, good luck getting this past a couple of pages, after those admissions.. Some of us take this site a little more seriously. Plenty of room for all, though....

I would have thought a Viking pagan heathen would be more open to some 'pre- Cartesian Dualism' perceptions ?

Nope. Sorry to burst that bubble of yours.

EDITED TO ADD: Why would that be important to you? Actually, nevermind. I'm really sure what your answer is going to be.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thanks for clarifying. I know now where not to click, and I'd imagine some others might too. Anyway, good luck getting this past a couple of pages, after those admissions..

I dont need luck ... your post just bumped it past a couple of pages.

Is there some sort of cred seeking here - if people make posts whose responses go on for multiple pages ?

( Oh ... I just realised you wont be able to answer because you wont be clicking on my posts anymore. )

Nope. Sorry to burst that bubble of yours.

EDITED TO ADD: Why would that be important to you? Actually, nevermind. I'm really sure what your answer is going to be.

Usually on internet forums there are some people that read what another writes and puts their own interpretation into the words .... however, you have one-upped them.

You have put your own interpretation on what I haven't even written .... laugh.gif

Interesting what a picture of a hill and the question "Anyone see anything unusual' can bring up for some.