Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do the Grey aliens want?

xXlucid-dreamXx

I've heard that the Greys want our gold, and I've also heard that they want our energy and souls because they don't have one themselves. I was wondering what the grey aliens want, I was also wondering who exaclty the reptilian aliens are? What are they called? The Annunaki? Please let me know.

The Annunaki are a pantheon of Sumerian/Babylonian/etc, deities. Kooks like Sitchin tried to pass them off as aliens who created humans to mine gold.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 5

I've heard that the Greys want our gold, and I've also heard that they want our energy and souls because they don't have one themselves. I was wondering what the grey aliens want, I was also wondering who exaclty the reptilian aliens are? What are they called? The Annunaki? Please let me know.

They are Scientologists selling Amway products. Don't look into the light!
  • Like 7

My firm belief is that the Grey's civilization has stagnated to such a terrifying point that they must come to the earth to amuse themselves.

It is like a tour of the Ozarks or a trailer park or a demolition derby where in the cars are piloted by monkey clones with vibrantly colored bathing suites.....all of these cultural icons of ours are so elevated that the Greys can only come and marvel at our progressive thinking and vast reservoirs of cultural potential.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 5

I like the idea that the Greys are just robots... sexless drones that are "driven" by the REAL aliens from somewhere else, without risking themselves.

• Like 2

I like the idea that the Greys are just robots... sexless drones that are "driven" by the REAL aliens from somewhere else, without risking themselves.

So you are saying there are some extra sexy aliens out there?

and of course.....howl pt. 2 by A. Ginsberg

Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is

electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter

of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless

hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

http://www.poets.org...howl-parts-i-ii

edit:

for the courier new font.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 1

I've heard that they don't exist.

That's just crazy talk!

• Like 9

Did you watch Cowboys and Aliens recently by any chance??

11163635_det.jpg

• Like 2

Did you watch Cowboys and Aliens recently by any chance??

11163635_det.jpg

So you are saying they came to take Harrison Ford's career? Because I think the Crystal Skull just about did that.

• Like 7

The aliens do not want to die. We can summarize the situation as well.

For further details in the forum you can find a lot of material and different points of view.

From what Barney Hill and Whitley Strieber have to say I would say that they are looking for love in all the wrong places

• Like 3

So you are saying they came to take Harrison Ford's career? Because I think the Crystal Skull just about did that.

:lol::rofl:

They mucked up and took Nick Cages in Knowing I think.

• Like 2

So no one else keeps gold up there bum?

Edited by Redefining Success
  • Like 6

Unfortunately we don't even know if greys exist, so their agenda is best left to blogspots and websites that still use basic HTML that have alien annunaki or nibiru in their name like annunaki123alienxnibiru,com.

Maybe they'll pop in here and let us know.

Y'know, 'cause that'll be proof on the interwebz.

All I know is they've spent the last 40 years doing the same pointless experiment over and over again,I'm beginning to think they get off on the anal probe thing.

• Like 2

Maybe they'll pop in here and let us know.

Y'know, 'cause that'll be proof on the interwebz.

I just assume everyone on the interwebs is a middle-aged man, NSA agent or alien tourist.

It brings a greater understanding to the content I discover here.

I just assume everyone on the interwebs is a middle-aged man, NSA agent or alien tourist.

It brings a greater understanding to the content I discover here.

It's more like this:

ngbbs44594dd56e302.jpg

• Like 3

Unfortunately we don't even know if greys exist, so their agenda is best left to blogspots and websites that still use basic HTML that have alien annunaki or nibiru in their name like annunaki123alienxnibiru,com.

If they EXIST!!!??? Come on Youtube is full of the little buggers. Popping up like puppets in picture windows and wandering around backyards like they are on a clothsline. They're all over the place.

If it is on Youtube it HAS to be true, right?

• Like 5

Anything that can get here beyond conventional means, do not need a single thing what's so ever from us.

Aliens needing Gold, soul energy, DNA, and even Anal probing are just the musings from small very Earthly minds.

If anything an Alien race would see us as them as they once were and may even be us from the far future.

When we stop acting like a bunch of crazy Apes, then we too can journey to the distant Stars.

So no one else keeps gold up there bum?

Ive seen pics...Doubt I could post them here though..