Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police confirm UFO over Pennsylvania

UM-Bot

Several witnesses, including multiple police officers, saw a strange object over Lower Paxton Township.

The anomalous object was first spotted by Stephanie Wilkerson who had been sitting on her porch on Monday night when something in the sky caught her attention.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/271552/police-confirm-ufo-over-pennsylvania

Yeah, I saw a UFO in upstate NY back in the 1970s...we called the police and they didn't know what it was either.

• Like 1

When you consider that trained military and commercial pilots who log thousands of hours in the air get fooled by Venus and clouds, why would anyone think a police officer would have any special credibility in the matter?

• Like 3

Surprised they did not shoot them.

Welcome to Earth ,Bang ! thats the way we most likley will welcome them ! :gun:

• Like 2

A drone tricked out with lights, or space aliens from Antares? E-h-h-h-h-h, think I'm good with a drone.

• Like 1

Well, if the Harrisburg Airport radar didn't see it, the object was below the radar. This does lead to the RC toy theory. There'd be no reason to make your spaceship undetectable by radar and then put flashing lights on it.

• Like 2

You know, the one thing I cannot understand: why do ET's with advanced technology far beyond our comprehension have earth-like, mundane lights on their spacecraft? I tend to believe in UFO sightings where: (1) the UFO had no lights (running silence and dark) and/or (2) the UFO is totally enveloped in light (i.e., could be considered as light). With that, this is BS.

Yeah, I saw a UFO in upstate NY back in the 1970s...we called the police and they didn't know what it was either.

Where there balls of white light coming in and out of it?

Was it 1979?

Was it huge, dark and a circular bottom section with white chaser lights on that section only?

Did it make an electromechanical sound like the Human ships in the movie The Matrix?

As for the PA UFO, I bet someone is playing games with a quad copter and LED lights.

I know the area, it's no mans land. PA is Pittsburgh on one side and Philadelphia 300 miles away with Alabama in between. Nothing out there. No surprise here

• Like 1

Yet again a UFO story with nothing like the amount of meat on its bones necessary to make a meal out of it. Interesting story but nondescript footage and very little else lead me to believe this one is probably as others have suggested, an RC vehicle for example.

I can not wait until they all arrive. If the craft is making any noise, it is a government craft. Our cosmic families crafts make no noise. They are here to help us save the earth. Great things are about to happen. :)

'OK, where is the photo? Anyone with good cell phone can take high resolution photo nowadays. With details. So?'

Not true at all. Many standard phone cameras do not function well in low light, even when light settings are adjusted accordingly. Myself and friends have taken various night photos in what seemed at the time to be bright ambient light. We've taken pictures of the full moon, sunsets, night scenes at Stonehenge etc. with up to the minute smartphones and the results vary from 'OK' to featureless darkness!

Similarly, I've taken photos of aerial objects (low flying planes, helicopters etc.) in broad daylight that appear to be fine on screen in normal and zoom modes. Again the actual end results vary from good to unidentifiable featureless blobs!

Edited by nik-h

I can not wait until they all arrive. If the craft is making any noise, it is a government craft. Our cosmic families crafts make no noise. They are here to help us save the earth. Great things are about to happen. :)

Bringeth the peace and light, thine wondrous overlords!

Hisspss - we do not allowwww photos to be taken with your primitive apparatuseseses. We give lots offff lights thooo cause it getsss you humansss sooooo exxxited and makes ussss p***s ourselv\fs laufink.

• Like 1

I think people that don't believe that there can be ufo,s from outer space are afraid of what could happen if they were to see one.I have seen one a huge black triangle about 300 hundred feet off the ground right above me was compeletly silent.Some say that the first sightings of ufo's started with roswell but you can research in history and there are documented sightings when there were no flying machines of any kind.There are hundreds of new species of animals,fish,plants,and insects found every year does that mean if only a few people have seen them that means they don't exist.People should open their minds to the possibility that things we have not seen for our selves do exist.Just recently there was tribe of people found that has never seen a person from the modern world thats all races except for people like them.So just because they had not saw us before does not mean we dont exist,they also believed that plains flying over were gods and they had angered them somehow.I say just because we don't understand or believe does not mean it does not exist.There was a time in our history that people believed the earth was flat and that everything revolved the earth we now know this is not true.When Columbus started his voyage he wasn't sure he would fall off the edge of the world but he opened his mind to the possibility that the earth wasn't flat he also had a sighting him self there were three nights that he wrote in his journal that he saw light come out of the ocean and move around his ships for a period of time and then fly away.In that time if you were to say anything other than that you were accused of being possessed by the devil and was put in prison or killed.If you read about the patent office in the beginning the head of the office said when the patents reached 4000 that he should close the doors because everything that could be invented had already been invented he had a very closed mind. I say just because we have not figure out away to fly to distant worlds does not mean that it is not possible there a lot of things we take for granted in this world even 100 years ago you would be considered possessed or crazy but in time the ideas of open minded people have come true. I say open your mind to the possibility that things that we have not seen or things we don't understand or believe can be possible.

• Like 3

I think people that don't believe that there can be ufo,s from outer space are afraid of what could happen if they were to see one.I have seen one a huge black triangle about 300 hundred feet off the ground right above me was compeletly silent.Some say that the first sightings of ufo's started with roswell but you can research in history and there are documented sightings when there were no flying machines of any kind.There are hundreds of new species of animals,fish,plants,and insects found every year does that mean if only a few people have seen them that means they don't exist.People should open their minds to the possibility that things we have not seen for our selves do exist.Just recently there was tribe of people found that has never seen a person from the modern world thats all races except for people like them.So just because they had not saw us before does not mean we dont exist,they also believed that plains flying over were gods and they had angered them somehow.I say just because we don't understand or believe does not mean it does not exist.There was a time in our history that people believed the earth was flat and that everything revolved the earth we now know this is not true.When Columbus started his voyage he wasn't sure he would fall off the edge of the world but he opened his mind to the possibility that the earth wasn't flat he also had a sighting him self there were three nights that he wrote in his journal that he saw light come out of the ocean and move around his ships for a period of time and then fly away.In that time if you were to say anything other than that you were accused of being possessed by the devil and was put in prison or killed.If you read about the patent office in the beginning the head of the office said when the patents reached 4000 that he should close the doors because everything that could be invented had already been invented he had a very closed mind. I say just because we have not figure out away to fly to distant worlds does not mean that it is not possible there a lot of things we take for granted in this world even 100 years ago you would be considered possessed or crazy but in time the ideas of open minded people have come true. I say open your mind to the possibility that things that we have not seen or things we don't understand or believe can be possible.

Welcome to the Forum allen4645 ! Its true this forum is full of all kinds of opinions and Ideas ! Keep on,Keepin On ! :tu:

Police confirm UFO over Pennsylvania

I must have some sort of mild dyslexia, because I read the title as; Police inform UFO in Pennsylvania

And I thought; what the hell are they informing a UFO about?

Like;

Police Officer; "-Uhhr, excuse me for pulling you over Sir, but there is a No Left Turn-sign at the next intersection, and I saw you were putting your turn-signal up, indicating a left turn. I would advice against that, as it might cost you a ticket. Furthermore, there is a Bus-Lane on the right side straight ahead after the intersection. I don't want to see you driving in that one....ok Sir?"

Alien driver: "-a.gifo.gifr.gifi.gifu.gifo.gif:alien: "

Police Officer: "-Thank you too Sir, and you have a nice night, and a pleasant ride....err, flight"

I must have some sort of mild dyslexia, because I read the title as; Police inform UFO in Pennsylvania

And I thought; what the hell are they informing a UFO about?

Like;

Police Officer; "-Uhhr, excuse me for pulling you over Sir, but there is a No Left Turn-sign at the next intersection, and I saw you were putting your turn-signal up, indicating a left turn. I would advice against that, as it might cost you a ticket. Furthermore, there is a Bus-Lane on the right side straight ahead after the intersection. I don't want to see you driving in that one....ok Sir?"

Alien driver: "-a.gifo.gifr.gifi.gifu.gifo.gif:alien: "

Police Officer: "-Thank you too Sir, and you have a nice night, and a pleasant ride....err, flight"

I suppose that area 51 has developer then trb-3 too pull over and ticket speeding alien crafts.

Do you think that people who fake UFO evidence or write books on stuff they made up should be praised for opening minds?

Btw...Most people with knowledge about the Cosmos I am sure are open minded about UFOs but they do not let their said mind slide out.