Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET & UFO sightings and personal experiences.

kitco

I would like to post the refined version on my extraterrestrial contact that left me with more questions then awnsers

The summary of the unexplained incidents are as follows:I was on walking through a dark alley when a man approached me and stated "If you have a minute head into the feild in the high school over there and that their would be other people in the feild, and they were all star watching or watching something in the sky"he stated that he and others were watching some lights in the sky and that their were still people their, if I hurried I could still catch them, I said " like what a ufo are you seriouse ok thanks man where do I look" he said he saw the ufo facing black mountain and it was brighter the moon. I ran over to the feild expecting to see a few other people and arrived to see no one and no ufo in the sky.

I kept scanning around in the direction where he had advised me to keep watch and it was only within two minutes when i first saw six very bright yellow/white lights that appeared as large as a third of the moon from my prespective. The ufo had lights in a canadian gueese like formation with the actual hull of the craft appearing darker than the backlight sky, the craft appeared out of nowhere almost as if it was floating in the dark within the clouds. If the lights were not on I would not have even noticed that there was a ufo watching over me. The ufo began slowly hovering closer and lower towards myself then began moving slightly upwards and to the left the switched again and moved to the right, it seemed to have intelligent control and was certainly huge, possibly a mile across.

The craft has a type lf weather manipulation abillity because I observed clouds part and dissapear as if they just vanished about several seconds after the lights appeared to flicker on, I observed the clouds melt away in about ten seconds all around the craft and watched the ufo sit perfectly still for a other twenty seconds while the clouds passed by it. The ufo always maintained a perfect circular hole in the thick clouds almost like the craft was so hot that the clouds dissapeared all around. The ufo began travelling away from me towards the mountains and heading out of our atmosphere, the craft began pulsating and growing brighter when it shot up and headed out of the atmosphere the craft was travelling at about my guess of 30 000 mph too 60 000 mph, The ufo was only in the first cloud layer maybe a couple thousand feet up and towards the mountain and it was always moving in one direction or another never stayi g still except for a few breif seconds.

The circular lights were comparable too a third of the size of the visable moon. the ufo began to become a blinking light that was still brighter then any star, I watched the ufo way up past out lower atmoshphere blink afew times get really bright then it simply shot away like the speed of light looking like a falling star but flying the opposite way.Seconds later the craft came shooting down from the heavens and appeared right above me way up where the jetliners fly around, this time the ufo moved like a plane pulsating and I observed the ufo slowly dissapear in the cloudless sky

I noticed afterwards that all of the clouds where the ufo had been were gone permanently and the gap in the cloud that was burned away when the ufo had been getting brighter was still observable as a huge gap I the cloud layers that I really wanted to show anyone who I might pass by while I walked back home. I was so excited afterwards because this was my first believable sighting of a ufo in several years.

Thank you for taking the time to read my sighting report and I wish you were there with me. I hope to hear a report of your own dealing with ufo's and ET's.

I am keeping this thread to the point of sharing your experiences followed by breif questions and awnsers regarding the posts. Please keep negative comments and critisism to a minimum.

I undertand that not everyone will have the abillity to accept one anothers story as a genuine occurrence, and you may want to comment in such a way as too disprove or discredit the original poster. If you feel the need to disprove ones experience through a comment please do so in a fashionable and respectfull manner, I recommend digging for the truth by asking follow up questions or Independent research. I undertand that you may feel you are an expert In a subject more so then someone w

ith adequate hands on experience and many years of interest In the subject.

Thank you and enjoy our thread.

Edited by kitco

Why did you start another thread? You should have had a mod just change the title of the other one.

I would like to post the refined version on my extraterrestrial contact that left me with more questions then awnsers

The summary of the unexplained incidents are as follows:

Thank you and enjoy our thread.

Two nights after my amazing ufo sighting I was outside for the night untill earlie morning because I wanted to get to the bottom of this alien spacecraft that semmed to know I was watching it and I had a odd feeling that if I were lucky I would be abducted or visited by the occupants of the V shaped ufo. I walked from the school where I originally made the first sighting where I spent half an hour observing the sky with no avail, I continued walking down a main highway from my neighborhood down towards the mall which is haldfway to downtown. I found myself walking circles around a wooded forest lot that was away from the highway and had a small creek running through the centre. This is when I observed the same lights again for about one minute, the lights were about a mile away and several hundred feet in the air, only this time the ufo appeared to be a smaller version of the ufo from the nights before.

I went Into the heavily forested area parralel the creek crounched down and secretly began spying on the lights that began to hover ever closer and lower towards myself, the ufo stopped and I thought for sure they hade t seen where I hid. I was hiding from the lights because I thought for sure I would be abducted and have my memories altered or something because of me having nowledge of their

Existence. I was obviously scared of what would happen next, I saw two dark short and skinny human like people that , kept looking from the left to the right as they jagged towards the road that ran next to where I was hiding, I crouched even lower and put out my cigarette when out of nowhere I hear something come towards me on the opposite side of the creek, I thought to myself "their is no way they are that fast" as i had just lost sight of them. My fears slipped away when i noticed it was a stray dog having a drink at the creek, he crossed towards me and by and followed towards the road where i last saw the two little humanoid creatures. I assumed that the dog would be a good distraction except for the fact that i had not seen the humanoids in 2 minutes and the dog soon came back the same way he came, back across the creek and i to the darkness. About a other two minutes past when i began to smell a real, y awfull wretched smell that remided me of the smell from a gutted deer and I didnt undertsand why the creek smelt so bad, soon it dawned on me * they killed that dog and i am in allot of danger* I got up and started to walk out and when i reached the road the two creatures came out of the bushes about sixtry feet I front of me, they looked at me then looked at eachother the looked at me and turned the other way and ran away I synch andto this day I sware to god o e of them gave me one last look at me then they gave eachother a high five, continued runninga towards a carwash and they ran a jumped o top of the suv then back down and continued running down the streetlight road Into the darkness towards where the lights were last seen. And that is how I almost made communication with alienss or almost got murdered by aliens.

New

Edited by kitco

I started a new thread to start a forum that has the I dividuals lersonal experiences, and personally I did not put allot of detail or thought Into my personal experiences. I would like to avoid negative comments or feedback on the current thread but that is not the reason why i started over. I personally have over a dozen reports of alien visits and contact including waking up to a grey drilling clean my teeth and then falling back asleep. Weird eh!

I started a new thread to start a forum that has the I dividuals lersonal experiences, and personally I did not put allot of detail or thought Into my personal experiences. I would like to avoid negative comments or feedback on the current thread but that is not the reason why i started over. I personally have over a dozen reports of alien visits and contact including waking up to a grey drilling clean my teeth and then falling back asleep. Weird eh!

The comments where not negative, but just to the point. When presenting such imaginary tales, you better have some good evidence tagged along with it, otherwise it is just that - an imaginary tale. And you are neither the first nor the last to present such.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

<snip>

I personally have over a dozen reports of alien visits and contact including waking up to a grey drilling clean my teeth and then falling back asleep. Weird eh!

What you have are very obvious signs of sleep paralysis and the like. Have you ever considered eliminating the more obvious and mundane explanations? If so, how and what were the conclusions?

By all means of respect, but what you have right now is a fantastic tale and no means to tie it to objective reality. What is there to discuss? I will deem it a figment of your imagination and until the point in time where you can bring something more substantial to the table, that is where it will remain.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

.... I personally have over a dozen reports of alien visits and contact including waking up to a grey drilling clean my teeth and then falling back asleep. Weird eh!

ETs are dental hygienists? :unsure2:

Edited by Lilly
spelling
  • Like 2

ETs are dental hygienists? :unsure2:

Perhaps, am not really sure why I remeber seeing feeling and hearing an alien grey working on my teeth, It only lasted several minutes of me being semi contiouse and I remeber clearly the body of an alien with a reflection of my head showigng what was happening, followed by a sever vibrating sensation on my head almost as if I was being drilled on or having some sort of medical test done. This was the week following my ufo sighting and alien visit that happened outside my house.

Perhaps, am not really sure why I remeber seeing feeling and hearing an alien grey working on my teeth, It only lasted several minutes of me being semi contiouse and I remeber clearly the body of an alien with a reflection of my head showigng what was happening, followed by a sever vibrating sensation on my head almost as if I was being drilled on or having some sort of medical test done. This was the week following my ufo sighting and alien visit that happened outside my house.

Many of the things that I have seen no credible stories, but this story of the job on the teeth instead of something plausible.

Want to give it a test?

60 questions about sleep, need to understand if you really kidnapped.

For the inte

Consider it a game.

if you'd like to place the questions

Edited by Growl

I was in my kitchen at night when I was about 12. suddenly there was a very loud and deep rumbling and flashing multi-colored, very bright lights. They were attached to a large dark form floating in the sky only about 70 feet up. I was stunned and even though I was a huge believer in alien spacecraft visiting us I just couldn't believe it and was stunned int immobility. In a second or two I realized it was a blimp that was for some reason way too low and over a residential area. Then it gained altitude and flew away. That's my close encounter.

Edited by OverSword

your contridicting yourself and wasting peoples time.You told me in the thread 'what do the grey aliens want' that you've never been abducted..am I mistaken or have you nothing better to do

am I jumping to conclusions?..perhaps an abduction is not the same as a visit..whats your response on that?

I found this youtube footage that was taken from my the city where I saw six lights in a V formation followed by two alien beings comming to me at a creek in the dark.

My sighting would have been similar only they were much closer and you would have saw three additional lights extending out inwetween the two lights, and I could make out the the outline of the craft because it appeared to be darker then the backdrop.

Another ufo vid taken in Kelowna is posted.

Edited by kitco

This guy seems a little small, si gle occupancy craft to say the least. Dont aliens have to eat, sleep, and live on such ufo's. I thought about this question recently and it explanes why the Large v shaped ufo was so freaking huge. It is often described as being three football fields across.

http://www.ufobc.ca/...s/recent_v2.htm

I am so excited to find this. Ahahaha

I found some proof at last that myself and the others did witness the v shaped 6 lignts. The first story on this website describe the same 6 lignts that I saw two nights prior to my alien encounter at the creek. Is this a credible story for the skeptic now??

Edited by kitco

Kitco..how come in a few of your earlier posts like #69 , you are providing good clarity in writing, good English including spelling. Then as the night comes, your writing becomes ambiguous, unintelligible, bad spelling, following up unbelievable obscure stories...

You are clearly trippin' man!

• Like 1

Kitco..how come in a few of your earlier posts like #69 , you are providing good clarity in writing, good English including spelling. Then as the night comes, your writing becomes ambiguous, unintelligible, bad spelling, following up unbelievable obscure stories...

You are clearly trippin' man!

I am writing this on a tablet and it likes too jump the textfrom sentence to sentence and spell the wrong words. I am clearly not tripping, spelling is not a great way too point out wether someone is tripping or not. And thank you for the compliment.

Edited by kitco
  • Like 1

Are you asking for people's experiences? ..because wednesdays 27th Aug (3 days ago) was the strangest day of my life to date, i'm debating whether to post it or not still, because whilst I have absolutely no doubt as to what happened in my house that morning...i'm still between a rock and hard place as to whether I need the hassle that will get thrown my way by repeating it... :/

Are you asking for people's experiences? ..because wednesdays 27th Aug (3 days ago) was the strangest day of my life to date, i'm debating whether to post it or not still, because whilst I have absolutely no doubt as to what happened in my house that morning...i'm still between a rock and hard place as to whether I need the hassle that will get thrown my way by repeating it... :/

I am interested in hearing your strange experience., please feel free to elaborate.

I saw the exact same lights here in Kelowna BC, along with atleast 100 other wittnesses so far.

Sloshed 8pm-11am days 1-7.

Sloshed 8pm-11am days 1-7.

I will be drinking a bottle of vodka soon, so getbready for some interesting reads, that is if you can make sence of any of it.

• Like 1

One should always blame it on the keyboard ! :tu:

And the spell corrector that manages to turn my sentences

Backwards and Inside out.