Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indisputable Evidence for Mind over Matter

Rolci

(Sources for everything mentioned below can be found at the end of the post)

CASE STUDY

Anyone can learn to control their body temperature as Wim Hof does. He uses Tummo yoga. What he says he actually does is "turn his own thermostat up" by using his MIND. Furthermore, I believe you can learn to control your heartbeat as many African shamans do. They bury their head in the ground, slow down and eventually stop their breathing, all metabolic activity, and they stop their hearts. (Many fakirs and yogis have proven this true beyond doubt, see Swami Rama as an example). But I will go further. Consider this example:

Vakil (1950) witnessed a yogi. Shri RamdasJi. sealed in an air-and water-tight underground concrete cubicle In which the six Internal walls were lined with thousands of rusty iron nails. After the yogi had been encased for 56 hours, 1400 gallons of water were introduced into the cubicle tirough a small hole made in the roof. which was afterwards immediately sealed. A further six and a half hours elapsed until the chamber was opened and the yogi, In a state of stupor, was lifted out. Upon examination, his heart rate. blood pressure and respiration were within normal limits. Unfortuately, these relevant measures were not determined during the 'experiment' although, after a whiff of smelling salts the yogi appeared none the worse for wear. Shri Ramdasji was confined for a total of sixty-two hours, making this stay the longest recorded in Western scientific literature. Although unknown in the West, such demonstrations are apparently not uncommon in India where they may draw large crowds - 10.000 in this case.

More similar cases at http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a167330.pdf

Further proves the power of the mind how Isao Machii is able to cut 350 kmh bullets and 700 kmh tennis balls fired at him in half. How does he do it? He says he doesn't use his eyes, he visualizes the trajectory. Visualizes. IN HIS MIND.

Then there is John Chang. Everybody knows his story. Living proof Chi exists. Even though he has now disappeared probably so that nobody find him and torture him for the secret to use for evil purposes. Like Leedskalnin, he probably took his secret to the grave. Funny how all secrets get lost in the end. Be it them, Tesla, or anyone else.

Ma Xiangang. He was holding a live electrical wire one day. The only problem was this. Nobody told him it was life. In his mind it wasn't. Had there been an observer he surely would've died. But since he was on his own, and it did not even occur to him that the wire might be live, for him it wasn't. Of course when he realized it was in fact electrical current running in it, it was "too late" for him to be shocked, as he was not doing anything differently. Being shocked all of a sudden in spite of being fine that far would've been like a break in a natural law. If it didn't shock you once, it won't shock you next time. So Mother Nature had no choice, in his reality electricity doesn't kill. He will light up a lightbulb in one hand while touching an electrical source in the other. 220V causes him no injury whatsoever. You might ask: How can heart tissue be resistant to such voltages (and amperage)? Initially he didn't even feel electricity. The funny thing is, now he says he feels invigorated by it. Which is, again, a change in the MIND only.

I believe there is and always has been an alien presence of diverse species each with their own agenda, and that the Powers That Be are in exo-political contact with each of them, as testified by thousands of researchers, high-ranking military officers, etc. some of whom appear in The Disclosure Project and the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. As part of the CHD Dr. Steven Greer testifies about the way ET technology works using the following words:

"I remember, when I was having dinner with CIA Director Woolsey and his wife, the most insightful question came from Dr. Woolsey, who at the time was Chief Operating Officer of the National Academy of Sciences; she said, “What I want to know is, “How are these civilizations communicating across the vastness of space?” Because your cell phones and radio waves are going at the speed of light." I said, “Yes, that’s just too slow; the speed of light is way too slow.” I had a gut-check. I said, “Do I tell her the truth and lose all credibility as a scientist and as a doctor, or do I tell her something that sounds scientific, but that’s really not true?” Ever since then, I have vowed that if someone is intelligent enough to ask the question, I will provide the answers as truthfully as I can. So I turned to her, and I said, “Well, Dr. Woolsey, it is like this: it turns out thinking is the best way to travel. The speed of thought is not quantifiable. However, when you start getting into the new physics that have been done, where you have the ability to teleport across vast distances instantly, and this has been done with particles, but we’re talking about civilizations that can do it with entire spacecraft and occupants; you’re dealing with an entirely new physics. But their communication devices and their own innate abilities allow for thought-actuated events."

This testimony further confirms the creative power of the mind, an ability species near and far across the universe are using as the most natural thing in the world, but we here on Earth have been brainwashed into believing (!) not to be true by the few who are aware of it but need the rest to be powerless for easy manipulation.

PRACTICAL ASPECTS

So the question becomes, what can the powers of the mind be used for mith the most efficiency? Let's see.

1. Contact

By learning to discipline the mind it is possible to contact extra-terrestrial civilizations, as described in the Sirius Movie under the CE-5 Initiative. The tools necessary for the mind are Coherent Thought Sequencing and a guided meditation.

2. Manipulation of matter, telekinesis

Anyone can learn telekinesis and develop it to and beyond the level Nina Kulagina was able to master.

I believe that Coral Castle was built the same way as the buildings at Cusco, Tihuanaco, Ollantaytambo and Puma Punku, and that Ed Leedskalnin built it the same way that the pyramids were built. Using the power of the mind, imbued with Love and Gratitude, possibly with a form of creative visualisation. (Or, if you are more down-to-earth, at least a Free Energy device.) At any rate, he said that the castle was, and I quote, "a labour of love".

3. Human powers like those mentioned above, taken to the next level

I believe breatharianism is attainable by anyone, as described in No Way to Heaven, and as testified by Michael Werner in In the Beginning There Was Light. English subtitles for the latter are hard to find, I can upload it if anyone interested.

I believe that anyone can phase out of this reality like Diderici did. Although I'm not sure what the trick is, it might be that it can only happen accidentally as in the case of the Green children of Woolpit and the Green children of Banjos. But then we have events like the Philadelphia Experiment, so who knows?

I believe anyone can learn to fly like D. D. Home did.

4. Healing

Faith and belief can heal anything, which can manifest in different ways, like prayers healing cancerous tumours (well illustrated by the medicineless hospitals of China, on which I have opened a separate topic a while ago), or simply undergoing psychic surgery. A well-proven evidence is the status of the placebo effect in modern science as fact, and the employment of Craniosacral Therapists. The British NHS website contains information on not only the placebo-effect but also on how chemotherapy increases cancerous cells' resistance to treatment as described at naturalnews.com/042563_chemotherapy_cancer_growth_treatment_resistance.html . The words the NHS uses are as follows: "This interesting research has identified a way in which cancer treatment resistance may be induced by the effects of the cancer treatment itself on the cells surrounding the tumour." And where it talks about the placebo effect the following words are used: "The placebo effect is about the power of the mind to influence the body." and "The placebo effect is an example of how our expectations and beliefs can cause real change in our physical bodies." Now if the mind can do this to the body, I don't see how that should be the ultimate limit of its powers. How about another person's body? (Praying for others, sending Love/Light, etc.) Pets? Animals? Objects? (Girls and women lifting multi-ton cars to save trapped dads and husbands.) Is there a limit? What would it be and why that?

5. The grey area - healing AND, well, anything you want

I had an interesting conversation with a colleague this morning, and the topic of hypnosis came up. Looking back I find it intriguing why I never paid due attention to this topic. I hardly know anything, and now I want to know all about it, especially in connection with what this thread is all about. Apparently while you're hypnotized you do create your reality. You're told an ice cream van comes by on a hot summer day, and in RL you're given a cucumber, and you start licking it. It's hilarious, but raises many questions in me. Can you hypnotize animals, or just humans? If just humans, why would evolution develop the "ability" to be hypnotized? What's the relationship with language? Can deaf people be hypnotized? ow about blind people? Deaf and blind? Also, tie post-hypnotic suggestion to the placebo effect. Can you be told that when you wake up you'll start a self-healing process and in a week you'll be completely healed?? Some of these questions might already have the answers but I'm not aware of it, I need to start researching it. Also what's the connection with, mind? Brain? Can the effects be cancelled/overridden/enhanced? What happens if you tell them they are flying and stuff? Or that they can speak German? I mean if acquired savant syndrome exists, this should be possible too. Anybody here researched all this? It all just confirms to me the illusory nature of "reality". What are the limits of post-hypnotic suggestion? And hypnosis in general. Mass hypnosis?

I did a bit of research into hypnosis, and this is what I found so far:

Conscious autosuggestion. I advise reading up on Emile Coué, his life and his book SELF MASTERY THROUGH CONSCIOUS AUTOSUGGESTION. Just for an idea of who he was:

"He did not consider himself a genius, did not despise professional contemporaries, did not suffer from paranoid delusions, did not have “strong compulsions to focus his attacks on the greater scientists and their theories,” or write in a complex, technical jargon. Quite the opposite was true: the pudgy chemist was extremely modest and self-deprecating, never claiming to have been an original thinker; he saw himself as an ally rather than a foe of the medical and scientific establishment; the jovial old man was anything but paranoid, and he could not have confused any literate person with his plain-worded theory. All of this, of course, only served to increase his appeal. Note also that Coué refused to charge for his service as autosuggestionist and lecturer; one hesitates to brand him a charlatan because of his unmistakable charity."

and the things he achieved:

"In Chicago Coué was greeted as if he were a true messiah:

In Michigan Avenue people knelt to him as he passed into the hall, and begged him to help them, and mothers held their wizened babies up to him, imploring him to heal their crooked bodies. Others paid fabulous sums to owners of front row seats, and once there, hoisted themselves painfully onto the stage, and panting crawled on helpless limbs to a spot where they might hope to catch the eye of the ‘Miracle Man.’

One after another crippled or paralyzed men and women dragged themselves or were wheeled to him and under his encouragement, as though under magic touch, threw away their crutches or canes and walked. Some who had not walked for years, even ran. Others recovered instantaneously the flexibility of long-stiffened limbs.

A woman, paralyzed nine years and unable to walk, walked off the stage unaided. From a young man who trails a useless leg, Coué snatched his cane and bid him walk, and the man strutted along the footlights while the huge audience, fanned to frenzied mysticism, yelled its wildest. Policemen had to come to the platform to keep order and prevent Coué from being swamped by the rush of wondering spectators at the ‘miracles’ of auto-suggestion performed on people possessed of blind faith."

Possibly the most powerful advice he gives that anybody can keep is this:

"Every morning before getting up and every evening as soon as you are in bed, shut your eyes, and repeat twenty times in succession, moving your lips (this is indispensable), and counting mechanically on a long string with twenty knots, the following phrase: ‘Day by day, in every way, I am getting better and better.’ Make this autosuggestion with confidence, with faith, with the certainty of obtaining what you want. The greater the conviction, the greater and the more rapid will be the results obtained."

Which is essentially a mantra, another powerful resource of creating one's own reality.

This brings us to the major point:

6. Create your own reality. How?

You create your own reality as described by Rhonda Byrne in The Secret, The Power, and The Magic, by the Laws of Attraction and Gratitude. The methods are further elaborated on in several of Gregg Braden's seminars, like The Lost Mode of Prayer, The Isaiah Effect, The Divine Matrix, and so on. Everything he has to say is summarised best, I believe, in an 8-hour workshop called Speaking the Lost Language of God. For illustration I will quote what I consider one of the main points:

"If you unite the right thought (which gives the direction) with the right emotion (which gives the power or impetus) you get the right feeling.

The feeling that allows us to touch the world in our prayer is the feeling that we have knowing that the prayer has already been answered. When we ask that prayer be answered there is a tension that surrounds that. "Please intervene in this situation in which I feel powerless or helpless" - there is a tenseness around that. When we feel the feeling as if the prayer is already answered there is a relaxation, an easing, a lessening of that tension.

From this perspective prayer becomes a consciousness that we embody rather than an act that we perform on occasion. Rather than stopping in the middle of our day and saying "Now I'm going to do a prayer, ..., OK, my prayer is finished, now I'm going to do something else", this mode of prayer is a feeling that we can hold in our bodies when we're driving to work, when we're dining with our families, when we're performing our daily routines, life becomes the prayer."

Much like Byrne's Law of Attraction.

There are as many ways of creating your reality as individuals, but the basic principles are mostly as can be found in magick practices. Ultimately it's whatever works for you - casting, incantations, talismans, spells, visualization, rituals, meditation, prayer, visiting (what yo believe to be) a holy shrine, etc. The key is true, deep and unquestioning faith - at least on the conscious path. There is another path, the path of Love, where the creation of reality will be achieved through what could be referred to as Grace, synchronistically miraculous ways, but that shouldn't concern anyone here, these individuals are not seekers. You don't have to be a seeker, or even an "aware" person, to learn the lessons of love and graduate to 4th D, or, as some would say, to ascend.

Sigils. One of the most easily accessible magic practices is using sigils. It's one of those things that many people have reported to be working, and part of the practice is destroying what you wrote and never think back of the whole ritual, which is crucial in making it work. See the references for more info.

"Also notice, it’s not “I WANT TO BE” or “I AM THIS AND NOT THAT”. Negatives in sigils are just negative! If you write “I WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE” look forward to a life of wanting to be a millionaire. Same logic as you find in the Conversations with God books.

A tool you can use is synchronicity. It is a way of the universe of telling you you're doing something right. I first heard about synchronicity in James Redfield's The Celestine Prophecy, which I read about 8 years ago. Yesterday I started composing this topic. I felt this was going to be a great work, so I had all the enthusiasm I could have. I went to work. (I work as a cashier at the moment.) I handle a lot of money, thousands of £s each day. Sometimes some of the notes have something written on them with a pen, usually a number. The day I started composing this topic and had most of the points outlined, I was given a £10 note at work that had written on it in what looked like strong bold letters "Be true to yourself". It sounds similar to "know yourself", but maybe goes further, knowing is ok but not enough, you should reflect this knowledge in your every thought, word and deed. Maybe that's the key for a successful creation process.

SUMMARY

I found (even though I was looking for something else, the Matrix Reloaded) this documentary that sums up a lot that I mentioned so far.

It confirms many things I proposed above, AND MORE, among other, what I've always suspected/theorised, that when you work out, all you REALLY do is tell something to your body, which you can do WITHOUT working out. That's right, your brain doesn't know the difference between reality and imagination, but we already knew that, but some of the implications are hard to accept even to the most free-minded of us. It's been shown that just IMAGINING on a regular basis that you're working out, builds muscle! That, and much more, is in the documentary above.

It's possible that the LOA stuff is conscious autosuggestion, which is close to self-hypnosis, which in turn is the same as being healed by a healer while in reality you convince yourself (autosuggest) that you're being healed. All of which might be the very same thing as the placebo effect. Which, in turn, is the same as sigils, and for that matter, subliminal messages and programming work.

What it seems to boil down to is this. Believe... NO! Just TELL yourself... NO! Tell your SUBCONSCIOUS (that is the most gullible thing in the universe) anything, and it will make it true. Whether the mechanism is someone hypnotises you, convinces you, or you hypnotise yourself, autosuggest, use the LOA, or just the LOG, or you have a religious belief, go to a shrine like Medjugorje or Lourdes, lucid dreaming (setting an intention before sleep), WHATEVER WORKS. And that's the beauty, ANYTHING works. In fact every single one of us CREATE our reality, EVERY DAY, EVERY MOMENT. Subconsciously. It's up to you to take the driving seat. How, is your choice. It's like you choose your form of ritual to tell the universe what your will is, where the universe is, as we well know, the genie in the bottle that doesn't know how to ask questions, just knows one thing: give you what you TRULY want.

If you've only heard of one of these before and tried it, it may have worked, or you might have had the attitude of giving it a shot or let's see but I'm sure it won't, and it didn't. (What a surprise.) Or you might have heard more and chose what you could believe in best or what seemed the most sympathetic, in which case it probably worked for you. But I'm telling you guys, there is no more potent method than one you devise for yourself, which you don't even have to convince your subconscious about, as for its truthfulness. I've just had an idea of a super-powerful method, and I guess no one has ever thought of it before, also you need tech for it that is not completely up to scratch nowadays but I'll use the best available. But before I do, I need to do more research to make it perfect, more personal, and more imprinted even before I begin. Exciting times, hope some of you also get some inspiration and grab the steering wheel.

This topic is of course open for discussion, but may I respectfully request that skeptics avoid personal attacks and keep discussion to civilized standards. You can doubt all you want but remember this: The placebo effect is an undeniable fact. If you believe that a sugar pill is going to make you feel better, it will. But do you think it only works one way? Imagine the damage you take when you go to the doctor and listen to them with full conviction when they tell you how sick you are, or that you have an untreatable cancer and/or you have so many months/years left to live. Realize how you are giving them authority and take their words for granted, and how much power that has, and the devastating effects of what is basically negative placebo, a potent creative visualisation when you imagine yourself dying soon, or feeling ill. Do you really think that this has no effect on your health? Personal belief can override ANYTHING. Chi exists, no doubt about that. HOWEVER. If YOU don't believe it does, then for you it doesn't. Which is a good thing if you're fighting a martial artist who uses Chi, simply because he can't force it on you, which can be easily demonstrated by this video:

Basically same as hypnosis and suggestion, no one hypnotises you - you hypnotise yourself. The hypnotist is simply a conduit, or rather, a catalyst, a tool. Hypnotists know that. They can't hypnotise everyone. And if you control the situation (meaning your subconscious strongly believes that there is no way Chi exists) then it can't be used on you. Of course if someone pointed a gun at you and pulled the trigger you'd be dead - because your subconscious truly believes that you should. If you live in a tribe and don't know what a gun is, you'll still die when shot, as you do not have any belief, yet the shooter does, so he's stronger. It's a hell of a work to override a lifetime of programming and convince your subconscious to truly 100% believe that there is absolutely no way a bullet can harm you. But if you succeed, you'll be dodging bullets like Neo in The Matrix. Which is exactly what "reality" is. An illusion. But for those who consider this illusion reality, I wish you go back watching TV, while considering this:

A classical and fairly accurate descriptive definition of hypnosis is "a condition or state of selective hypersuggestibility brought about in an individual through the use of certain specific psychological or physical manipulations of the individual." The lighter trance states feel like those times when you are reading a book, or watching television or a movie, and are so engrossed that you are not aware of your surroundings. So basically you let someone else create your reality for you, effectively giving away your infinite creative power and getting cr@p in return. For some, it's all they need.

Off the main topic but important:

I believe that reincarnation is a fact of life, which can be confirmed by anyone by undergoing a past life regression, noting down checkable facts, and confirming them, as done by decades of research by once-hardcore-skeptic police captain Robert Snow. Further confirmed by the Edgar Cayce readings, which are one of the VERY few sources I rely on 100%. Thank you Edgar Cayce. Also the Scole Experiment. Obviously they indicate the existence of the soul. Not to mention the cases of Near Death Experiences, Out-of-Body Experiences, Astral Projection, Remote viewing, and so on, although some of these are also indications of the power of the mind, the holographic nature of the universe (which is also confirmed by today's physicists, like Stanford University's Leonard Susskind), the illusory nature of time and space, and so on.

By the way, I'm not aware of the work of Cayce being generally attacked in many ways, probably because it would be pointless. He helped thousands directly and millions indirectly, and never asked for or even accepted money. He was a most gentle and loving man, and changed the lives of thousands by giving health, dietary, personal, business, etc. advice. A sick person would walk up to him, he goes into trance and tells you exactly what your problem is and how to heal it, or what food will help. I personally own a copy of his Black Book on my shelf, which I use for dietary advice, for each of which he provides explanations on why something should be avoided or included in the die

CONCLUSIONS

I believe that there is a big picture that all the above and way more fit in, that would take a long time to explain and hard to convey in words. Let's oversimplify and put it like this:

You are (a splinter of) God, and all-powerful creator, and there are those that want to keep this knowledge from you so they can use you for their own purposes. I like the way Terence McKenna puts it: You're either a planner, or a plannee.

I believe that any and all knowledge is available to anyone and can be accessed as Edgar Cayce demonstrated throughout his lifetime.

I believe that a great amount of this knowledge, which has been acquired in previous incarnations, not only can be accessed, but is, in fact, stored in our memory (possibly a non-physical portion of it), which can then be tapped or can surface involuntarily, giving rise to the phenomenon of Acquired Savant Syndrome, where people involved in accidents inexplicably start exhibiting new artistic, mathematical, linguistic, etc. skills, abilities and knowledge. This begs the question: Are savants biologically different from the rest of us, or are we all savants pretending to be stupid?

I believe that all the above knowledge existed in the Alexandrian library, which is why the Powers That Were destroyed it. Their methods of enslavement included keeping the masses in the dark and keeping knowledge, technology, etc. to themselves. This is to change as they are realizing that a higher form of enslavement is accomplished by controlling individuals WITH access to knowledge and technology, not infringing on their free will, as 4th density negatives do by practising psychic attack.

As a final thought I would like to add a quote here and then add to it a thought of mine, that should summarize what I intended this topic to be all about:

"The incarnating entity which has become conscious of the incarnative process and thus programs its own experience may choose the amount of catalyst or, to phrase this differently, the number of lessons which it will undertake to experience and to learn from in one incarnation. This does not mean that all is predestined, but rather that there are invisible guidelines shaping events which will function according to this programming. Thus if one opportunity is missed another will appear until the, shall we say, student of the life experience grasps that a lesson is being offered and undertakes to learn it."

The stress is on the first sentence. To enhance understanding, I will use a second quote:

"Firstly, there are those directly under the Guardians who are responsible for the incarnation patterns of those incarnating automatically, that is, without conscious self-awareness of the process of spiritual evolution. You may call these beings angelic if you prefer. They are, shall we say, “local” or of your planetary sphere. ... When the entity becomes aware in its mind/body/spirit complex totality of the mechanism for spiritual evolution it, itself, will arrange and place those lessons and entities necessary for maximum growth and expression of polarity in the incarnative experience before the forgetting process occurs. The only disadvantage of this total free will of those senior entities choosing the manner of incarnation experiences is that some entities attempt to learn so much during one incarnative experience that the intensity of catalyst disarranges the polarized entity and the experience thus is not maximally useful as intended."

And my commentary: I believe that, just like an awareness of the incarnative process is necessary to override automatic planning of the next incarnation, so one must realize their own god-like nature and become aware of the power we each harbour regarding our ability to create our own reality. Until such awareness is attained, one still creates their own reality, only subconsciously, feeling, as a result, powerless, not in control, subject to the tides and waves of the ocean of life. However, I believe in the case of consciously creating our own reality it is not sufficient to become aware of the process. It is imperative that you KNOW what you want to create, and WHY you want to create it, which should relate to the goals set by the soul as part of planning the incarnation, all the while keeping in mind the Laws of Attraction and Gratitude, and utilizing tools like Creative Visualization. The ultimate secret is the well-known but little-understood "KNOW YOURSELF". So you see, it's no good saying "I want a Ferrari", because the truth is, you don't WANT a Ferrari. You THINK you want a Ferrari, because you do not KNOW yourself. Once you know yourself you will know the things you have learned, and you will know your weak points, things you still need to work on. Then you can plan your life consciously, for which you can choose your own path, which might or might not include ownership of a Ferrari. But if it does, it will not be to enjoy the speed or save time travelling or to show off, unless your genuine goal is to show yourself the pointlessness of showing off. I hope I made sense here, sorry if I disillusioned anyone, but then again, it's your fault, you synchronistically attracted this topic into your life as part of your creating your own reality. Now it's up to you to figure out the reason. Good luck.

In closing, the reason Chi works is the same as I explained above, same as hypnosis, placebo, etc., or in more specific areas like healing or seeking: (believing in) psychic surgery, visiting a shrine, etc. - you imprint your will on your subconscious. You believe in something. You program your filters of reality. That's all it takes. No good in martial arts, perfect in healing. Knock yourselves out guys.

The 13 methods I have so far gathered that can be used to start creating your reality consciously are:

Affirmations

Alchemical practices

Conscious Autosuggestion

Creative visualization (a good place to start would be Shakti Gawain's book Creative Visualization)

EFT Tapping

Hypnosis, self-hypnosis

Law of Attraction, Law of Gratitude

Lucid Dreaming

Magick practices

Mantras

Neuro-Linguistic Programming

Sigils (essentially a potent magick practice, one of the easiest to learn)

Subliminal Programming

and for healing purposes only:

Chi power (reiki, etc.)

Placebos, anything to do with the effect in general)

Yoga practices

Choose whichever is most sympathetic to you, or create your own method, which is especially a useful peice of advice within the realm of magick practices - the more personalized the method you use, the more potent it will be.

In conjunction with any of these I highly recommend practising meditation, which, when practised regularly, is the quintessential tool in attaining higher levels of consciousness (not to mention the health benefits).

SOURCES

My post was declined publication due to too many media files included, so with youtube videos I will only type what comes after http://www.youtube.com/

The Ra Material:

http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

A good summary of almost everything in this topic:

watch?v=Ox9zzfxa0PM

Superhumans with Superpowers:

watch?v=r331mHLncyE

Placebo:

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/complementary-alternative-medicine/Pages/placebo-effect.aspx

Craniosacral Therapy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosacral_therapy

watch?v=NelpARXhoZY#t=671 16:20-18:10 This is a clinic in Austria that has a 100% (!) success rate and where CT is practised routinely. Possibly for a reason.

Hypnotherapy:

http://whitecrowbooks.com/books/page/if_this_be_magic_the_forgotten_power_of_hypnosis/

http://gordonsander.com/2000/04/day-by-day-in-every-way-i-am-getting-better-and-better/

Prayer dissolving cancerous tumour in 3 minutes:

watch?v=PZpRP1FV0lE

Probably the most comprehensive video on how to create your reality, how it works, why it works, etc.:

watch?v=Ox9zzfxa0PM this is part 1 of 10

Breatharianism:

http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe_light/breatharianism.html

How You Can Produce a Profound Shamanic Trance:

http://www.shadowdance.org/toteg/trance.html

Sigils:

http://www.mookychick.co.uk/health/spirituality/magical_sigils.php

http://disinfo.com/2012/12/a-beginners-guide-to-sigil-craft/

http://adamapollo.info/sacred_knowledge/practical_magical_applications/index.php#chromomancy

We all have unlimited talents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome#Epidemiology

https://www.wisconsinmedicalsociety.org/professional/savant-syndrome/resources/articles/the-acquired-savant/

Coral Castle:

intro: watch?v=g9Pux2qllT8 and 2 subsequent parts

best info: watch?v=EhoMxEtCAD4 and 10 subsequent parts

Nina Kulagina:

watch?v=L61RptUUEqU

Cancer conspiracy:

watch?v=5yFjpBz6Leg

http://www.naturalnews.com/042563_chemotherapy_cancer_growth_treatment_resistance.html

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2012/08august/Pages/Chemotherapy-encourages-cancer-claims-researchers.aspx

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v18/n9/full/nm.2890.html

CE-5 Initiative:

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/ce-5-initiative

The World As Hologram by Stanford professor Leonard Susskind:

watch?v=2DIl3Hfh9tY

Speaking the Lost Language of God:

Sorry, I don't think you will find it on torrent with seeders, you can buy it on Amazon or I can upload if someone knows a good storage site, although stuff like this deserves to be paid for.

Also I highly recommend the following 2-part movie, which challenges what you thought you knew about the reality:

watch?v=0rx9ogysYfA

watch?v=JA0CI6QVbSM

Past life memories from brain trauma:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/811086-woman-speaks-foreign-language-without-learning-it-as-it-was-spoken-150-years-ago-past-life-memories/

http://nypost.com/2014/04/20/how-a-brain-injury-turned-a-college-dropout-into-a-genius/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583329/Brain-injury-leaves-woman-new-artistic-talent.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/englishman-wakes-up-speaking-welsh-after-stroke-8431970.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481651/Czech-speedway-rider-knocked-crash-wakes-speaking-perfect-English.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2399474/American-woke-speak-Swedish-goes-Europe-regain-memory.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/teen-wakes-coma-speaking-fluent-german/story?id=10395859

Past life memories WITHOUT brain trauma:

watch?v=Ir9Xs1Q9T5g

watch?v=QgOBfCrxS3U

watch?v=6wvbEQytuQk

watch?v=enSfciWidPY

watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk

watch?v=Of2O-_aZR-g

Reincarnation:

watch?v=aMrgIMJMdSM

watch?v=ML0z0nUne0o

watch?v=6qSEi_sfaSU

https://www.facebook.com/beyondthescoleexperiment

Rules of the Game:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13165990/Dialogue-With-Hidden-Hand-Self-Proclaimed-Illuminati-Insider

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23088792/Illuminator13-Opportunity-Knocks-Again-v1-0-2009-Eng-PDF

Recommended books:

Neale Donald Walsch - Conversations With God trilogy, and 6 subsequent books - the second purest truth I have found

Jess Stearn: Edgar Cayce - The Sleeping Prophet

Rhonda Byrne: The Secret; The Power; The Magic

Jane Roberts - Seth Speaks

David Icke - Children Of The Matrix

Further reading:

Book Of Chuang Tzu (Tao Te Ching)

Oahspe

The Urantia Papers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Great topic! The OP sounds very hindu if I may be so bold?

The speed of thought is not quantifiable. However, when you start getting into the new physics that have been done, where you have the ability to teleport across vast distances instantly, and this has been done with particles, but we’re talking about civilizations that can do it with entire spacecraft and occupants; you’re dealing with an entirely new physics.

This is true. It accounts for the events where mother/child experience the same thought and call each other up or what have you. Same with other close friends and family members who have the same thoughts at the same time. Sometimes distances of thousands of miles apart.

If you consider that the physical world is fabricated by the spiritual world for the purposes of learning, then the dimension of thought transcends even the limits of energy transmission. Thoughts belong to that other realm where the laws of nature do not apply.

.....and the prize for 'longest post ever' goes to.....

;-)

OK smartypants. But at least you'll have to admit the OP has some neat stuff to offer and took pains to break up paragraphs and itemize sources at the end. The only posts I can't read are the ones where seventy five paragraphs are all one big paragraph.

And some of us come here anyway to discuss the merits of the paranormal, not to compare grammar and post length.

OK smartypants. But at least you'll have to admit the OP has some neat stuff to offer and took pains to break up paragraphs and itemize sources at the end. The only posts I can't read are the ones where seventy five paragraphs are all one big paragraph.

And some of us come here anyway to discuss the merits of the paranormal, not to compare grammar and post length.

i guess my disclaimer doesn't show up on your screen then huh?

nor the fact that i 'liked' his post.

• Like 5

i guess my disclaimer doesn't show up on your screen then huh?

nor the fact that i 'liked' his post.

My bad. I don't always read people's signatures.

• Like 1

My bad. I don't always read people's signatures.

no worries SSil.

i don't really laugh AT people*, it's not really my thing, not when laughing WITH them is so much more fun, but thank you for the apology, it is much appreciated!

*'cept maybe the French.

and gingers.

:-)

I have a question...

What, exactly, is the so-called "indisputable" evidence? Besides the annoyingly long post.

For example, is there video of this under controlled conditions by respected, recognized institutions?

Seems like a fair question.

OP... Keep it Simple and show the actual evidence as opposed to ONLY excessive opinions in support of it.

• Like 4

I have a question rolci. If I believe with faith that my life will be in way that I want it to be , by only I could reach at some point of this universe which is actually a flow of energy in every direction and reaching there I can give an information for a decision that I made once so that the course of my life will then br as I want it. What you think , is this possible as per your summary.

What, exactly, is the so-called "indisputable" evidence? Besides the annoyingly long post.

For example, is there video of this under controlled conditions by respected, recognized institutions?

Let's see. What is indisputable evidence? First of all, evidence for whom? There is nothing in this world that there is "evidence" for for everybody. Whatever you tout as "proven", someone somewhere will question it. Example: You say the Earth is round. The fact is, every single "evidence" you think you have for that may be questioned and be given an alternative explanation for. See http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/flat-earth-society-psychology_n_2038198.html for a taster, http://lclane2.net/hundreda.html if you have further interest.

So obviously, what you're really asking is, how can YOU be convinced? Quite simple really, it's all in my post. Pick a tool, and use it. Done. Many do. Those around them that see it work have no choice but to believe them. However, as soon as they post their personal experience on forums... You know exactly what happens.

Then you talk about respected institutions. Respected by whom? What you may respect, chances are I don't. I've seen them make promises to publish before a test, regardless of results, only to brake said promises, for obvious reasons. You can't expect a medical institute to publish that it found breatharianism is real. As soon as they do, and people pay attention, get educated, learn the trick, the sale of disease-inducing GM foods etc. plummets, those guys will be out of jobs. Do you expect a pharmaceutical company to publish its finding that a single herb can cure cancer? Come on, you're smarter than that. Same for free energy, etc. etc. Do you think any employee can publish anything without the permission of the big bosses (that know the consequences and the rules of the game)? They do occasionally. They usually lose their jobs. Be called quacks, pseudo-scientists, etc. Rupert Sheldrake. Dean Radin. The list goes on. If you had watched The Cancer Conspiracy documentary, you wouldn't have asked such a question.

Pretty much all the examples I gave are well-documented. For example see this video:

But you know what? Ignore all that. And you'd better ignore what your respected institutions say. You've heard of 100s of anecdotal accounts of patients diagnosed with terminal illness, being told they have so long to live, just to come back for a check-up after a few days/weeks of alternative treatment, where, to the doctors' amazement, there is no trace of their illness. They ask the patient, how is it possible. They tell them who they went to see, what treatment they got. There are literally 1000s of these cases around the world. Do you think the doctors follow it up? Do you think they try and publish it? Jobs. Money. Reputation. Questions of sanity. The reasons to keep quiet are innumerable. Same as the UFO subject. Most abductees keep quiet. Military personnel that dealt with ETIs and UFOs keep quiet. Doesn't even need a conspiracy. But it's also a fact that there are powers that be, and they want to keep their power, and you can't expect them to sit and watch just anything unfold. That would be very naive. Do you think plans are not at the ready? Public ridicule through media. Disinfo. Assassination. Take your pick.

So ignore what anyone says or doesn't say, does or doesn't do. Everyone try stuff for themselves, and keep it to yourself - no one's gonna believe you anyway. Tell the story? Lies. Post a video? Fake. Do it live? Trickery.

Alternatively, one can keep waiting forever for their institutions. Have you actually watched the reincarnation videos? The amount of evidence is so staggering, it's embarrassing that we have all that, and the average human today thinks reincarnation is a matter of belief. They are all waiting for it to be announced on the 6-o'clock news. Good luck with that. If they ever did, that would be admitting there is a soul, which begs the question, Why do souls choose to reincarnate", and 1000 more questions, to all of which we have the answers, but sadly one has to dig deep to find them. Painstaking work, and even then all seekers don't agree, only on the main points. Indeed, it's easy to get lost in the details and lose sight of the big picture.

If you GENUINELY want proof - you'll unavoidably will get it. You will search, you will try, you will do what you need to do. If you are just trying to debunk, or want to wait until it is announced - you miss out. Nothing wrong with that. You still create your own reality - only subconsciously. Which means playing the victim, blaming people and circumstances, bad luck, etc. rather than do the mature thing: take the responsibility, and take charge of your life. It's up to you. I certainly do not want to convince anyone. Everything I had to say is in my post. If you don't find it sufficient, or do not do more research, or apply it, then it's your CHOICE. Hope it serves you well.

by only I could reach at some point of this universe which is actually a flow of energy in every direction and reaching there I can give an information for a decision that I made once so that the course of my life will then br as I want it.

Sorry, I tried really hard, but your English is not too good, I really don't get what you're trying to say. Any of it. Give me an example. Try keeping it simple.

Half-truths, rumors and drugs. The OP is a strong supporter of using hallucinogens to gain knowledge, which probably explains why half his posts are made up. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 5

To the OP:

Your original post, and especially your response to me in post #11 is disturbing.

Whereas your tenacity is noted, your validity is not.

Indeed, some of your statements seem outright bizarre.

I firmly believe in many aspects of the paranormal, but your presentation falls way short of being interesting to me.

Wishing you the best in the future, to be sure(you are a fellow human being), but lay-off the drugs.

• Like 3

Thanks, OP for all those peer-reviewed and verifiable sources.

Oh sorry, wait. Completely wrong thread.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 8

Thanks, OP for all those peer-reviewed and verifiable sources.

Oh sorry, wait. Completely wrong thread.

I must thank you again, you keep acting as my trigger for further and further clear thoughts. (I know this is not your intention.)

You know what's funny? Imagine for a minute, if you will, a world where 95% of the people take responsibility for their lives and create their reality consciously (instead of playing the victim), either through Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Conscious Autosuggestion, magick, the LOA, or any method on the list I provided above. The funny part is imagining you still waiting for your verifiable sources. Do yo think when you are born into a tribe and see all tribe members walking on red hot coals, when it comes to your first, big day to be initiated, does it seem even vaguely natural to you to ask for peer-reviewed verifiable sources first, proving that it's possible? When everyone around you is able to do something, while you're not, or haven't even tried yet, what's the natural thing? The answer is one of 2 things: Either try it for yourself, have a go and see what happens, or wiser yet, ask them how they do it, maybe show you or teach you. So what percentage of people do YOU need to create their realities consciously before you stop playing victim? 40%? 60? 90? Or even 100 wouldn't be enough? I understand your touting nonsense here, for whatever sick reason, telling people to give away their power to authority figures/institutions, and believe everything they say, (like they used to with static universe, immovable continents, and so on) and doubt everything they haven't "confirmed" (yet). After all, the personal experience and conviction of millions can be simply dismissed. Truly, the smart thing to do is wait for the institutions. To do what? To tell you that, for example, magick works? And then what?? Will you apply it then? The next day you'll start learning? And when all the people way ahead of you tell you "We told you so" and ask you what stopped you from trying before, what will you say? That you wanted someone else (that, incidentally, never even tried it himself, just did research on stuff people have been doing for thousands of years), to tell you it's possible?? Really? You need their permission to try? Well that sure makes a lot of sense.

Well then. Neuro-Linguistic Programming has been researched and peer-reviewed sufficiently. - So, are you starting to use it right away? Didn't think so.

Conscious Autosuggestion is a form of self-induced hypnosis, affecting the subconscious. Hypnosis is widely used in therapeutic forms, no doubt it works. Post-hypnotic suggestion has been shown to work, without a shadow of a doubt.

But like I outlined above, EVERYTHING I mentioned above is variations on the same theme - convincing the subconscious. Since that's how hypnosis works, that means all the rest will work as well, within their own limitations. What are you even disputing here?

Stop trying to convince people they should give away their own power, giving authority to institutions' opinions, and wait (who knows how long) for them to "confirm" more stuff, instead of people trusting their own personal experience.

Edited by Rolci

You know what's funny?

That in attempting to defend harmful and fraudulent practices, you have completely disregarded the title of your thread. That's funny, isn't it?
Well then. Neuro-Linguistic Programming has been researched and peer-reviewed sufficiently. - So, are you starting to use it right away? Didn't think so.

Conscious Autosuggestion is a form of self-induced hypnosis, affecting the subconscious. Hypnosis is widely used in therapeutic forms, no doubt it works. Post-hypnotic suggestion has been shown to work, without a shadow of a doubt.

Typical new age quackery, take legitimate studies to support your magical thinking.
But like I outlined above, EVERYTHING I mentioned above is variations on the same theme - convincing the subconscious. Since that's how hypnosis works, that means all the rest will work as well, within their own limitations. What are you even disputing here?

With Rolci's misconceptions thrown in. No amount of convincing the subconscious will make breatharianism possible, and the idea that being electrocuted requires an observer is outright stupidity. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 4

Just apply the golden rule. Take what you find useful for yourself, all, or nothing, or anything in between. If you think you found misconceptions, fine. Ignore them. I can see you didn't give an explanation how heart tissue can resist such high voltages. Very convenient to stay quiet about it (and everything else in the case study, like conscious control of body temperature and heartbeat, that your science insists are autonomous) and ignore that it is an undeniable fact. Just like it's convenient to pick the weakest points of a discourse and pretend that they nullify the whole hypothesis. Shallow thinking indeed.

And just because you call legitimate branches of science like hypnosis quackery (obviously due to your own lack of understanding) doesn't mean that they are or that the principles they work on don't exist. Oh they very much do, all investigated and documented properly, and even if they WERE quackery, as long as it works for people and gives them a sense of control they needed in life but couldn't find elsewhere, or makes them feel more achieved, or happier, more self-confident or whatever, do you think they care that some call it quackery? Hardly. Why do you think self-help books are more popular than ever? The only question is practicality. Do the methods I mentioned work? Yes, they all do. Some work for only few people, others for more. For some, all methods might work, and for others none of them works. And that's fine. You don't know until you try. Nothing to lose, but a world to gain. And it all depends on you.

The only thing stopping people is lack of awareness these methods exist. They add to the palette of tools one can use. More choice. Hence this topic. Didn't expect you would understand this though. I can see you need to be explained like a child. It's information, nothing else. I trust the readers to be mature enough to do their own research on any field they might find interest in, and apply their findings as they find suitable. How's that different from anything else? It's like, you have 1000s of different alcoholic substances to choose from. Everybody has their favourite. Rum, whiskey, brandy... Doesn't mean they're healthy or that they can't be abused. Yet they're legal. You assume responsible use. Believe it or not, humans are capable of such. Most of them anyway. Those that aren't will find a way to mess up their own lives one way or another regardless of what anyone says. I shared what I shared in good faith.

I do appreciate your input though. I will make some adjustments in my back-up copy for possible future use. It's a work in progress you see. I just wanted to put it out there so it's not lost, and so it can be discussed constructively in the meantime. So thanks.

I notice Rolci's main attack is the use of straw men. No where did I call legitimate science, quackery, and contrary to what your claims are, hypnosis has little do to with your woo-woo.

If you could read what people say that would be really awesome, champ.

• Like 1

Let's see. What is indisputable evidence? First of all, evidence for whom? There is nothing in this world that there is "evidence" for for everybody. Whatever you tout as "proven", someone somewhere will question it. Example: You say the Earth is round. The fact is, every single "evidence" you think you have for that may be questioned and be given an alternative explanation for. See http://www.huffingto..._n_2038198.html for a taster, http://lclane2.net/hundreda.html if you have further interest.

...blah blah blah blah...

He asked for evidence supporting your claims, not a giant post that completely dodges his question. You never do anything small and simple, do you?

And you use the term "indisputable". I'm not sure, from reading your posts here, that you actually know what the meaning of that word is.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

Small and simple eh? If I were to give you a small and simple answer, I'd tell you to read the freakin post. Which you obviously haven't done. Do you want me to go over it again bit by bit for you?

Wim Hof. The amount of heat energy needed to counteract the fast cooling effect of the freezing wind and snow or the icy water he sits in for hours can't be produced by working all the muscles in your body full strength. Yet he just sits there. all muscles relaxed. With his body temperature hardly dropping. Where does the energy come from? Don't you dare tell me he hasn't been documented. Humans, being able to override the autonomic nervous system has been proven over and over and over. People stopping their own hearts has been shown countless times. If you don't find the sharing of genuine experience (as on websites like http://forums.webmd.com/3/heart-disease-exchange/forum/5 ) convincing, then you do more digging and find Cristian Gog, who stopped his own heart live on TV, as reported all over the world in the news. For example The Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4312481/Romanias-Got-Talent-won-by-Cristian-Gog-who-stopped-his-own-heart.html

You might say, fine so they stop their own hearts, it's not mind over matter. (It is. Your heart is made of matter.) Well, it's only a small step to stop another heart, as rigorously tested and documented with Nina Kulagina (watch?v=L61RptUUEqU). She will stop her own heart, the heart of animals, and other humans. No difference, a heart is a heart. And it's also telekinesis, which she was documented doing in countless tests. I'm sure they didn't know what they were doing though, and it was all smokes and mirrors, as it would evidently be in any other lab, surely.

Isao Machii has been documented sh!tless, clearly you don't say he can see a half centimetre pellet travelling at 160 feet per second before he cuts it in half, now do ya?. Even he admits he doesn't see it. He visualizes it in his mind. So what's your explanation?

Let me stop there, I have given dozens of cases for you to work with, and there are thousands more. But some of you seem to be the kind of guys who are waiting to see it on the evening news, and THEN it'll be true all of a sudden. Really? If you read in Nature that "humans can really levitate", would you believe it? Contrarily, if you found you can fly but Nature says you can't, who would you believe? The "authority" or your own experience?

The purpose of this topic is not to list external evidence, EXACTLY BECAUSE of what you said. External evidence is NEVER indisputable, you can always doubt trickery, conspiracy, whatever you want. If you want to be a flat-earther (there are hundreds) - you're more than welcome. Indisputable is what YOU experience. If YOU take the time and learn to use Conscious Autosuggestion, and see it work without fail over and over, or come away healed every time you go to a reiki healer, you don't give a red cr@p what "institutions" say or don't say. You have the ONLY kind of INDISPUTABLE evidence that exists - your own personal experience. And when every human has found their truths - who will need institutions to tell them what to believe in? But first you have to try. The title of this topic is, again, just for you sake, Indisputable Evidence for Mind over Matter. I didn't say I'm giving it, or that I know someone who does. I'm trying to tell people like you how you can find it. I don't want anyone to believe, just because you see a video. I invite you to take inspiration from the examples I provided, prompting you to try things you haven't considered trying. And when you see it change (or save) your life, there you have it, your INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE!

There's not enough face-palm in the world at the moment to adequately deal with your long-winded dodges.

• Like 1

Wim Hof. The amount of heat energy needed to counteract the fast cooling effect of the freezing wind and snow or the icy water he sits in for hours can't be produced by working all the muscles in your body full strength. Yet he just sits there. all muscles relaxed. With his body temperature hardly dropping. Where does the energy come from? Don't you dare tell me he hasn't been documented. Humans, being able to override the autonomic nervous system has been proven over and over and over. People stopping their own hearts has been shown countless times. If you don't find the sharing of genuine experience (as on websites like http://forums.webmd....xchange/forum/5 ) convincing, then you do more digging and find Cristian Gog, who stopped his own heart live on TV, as reported all over the world in the news.

Metabolism. If you can fail basic biology so hard, you're in no position to present indisputable evidence.

As for the rest of your post, you're effectively saying the title is a lie.

• Like 1

Metabolism. If you can fail basic biology so hard, you're in no position to present indisputable evidence.

As for the rest of your post, you're effectively saying the title is a lie.

If you can fail basic syntax so hard, you're in no position to request indisputable evidence.

As for the rest of my post, I'm by no means saying the title is a lie. Statements can be lies. The title is a noun phrase, not a complete sentence, let alone a statement. READ IT AGAIN. It says indisputable evidence. It doesn't say where you can find it. My post does. As it clearly explains, you can find it in your own experience. It's all you need. When you apply NLP and it works 100 out of 100 times, or even 90, because 10 times you didn't do something right, it shows it works. An observer can always say it's chance, luck, or whatever, but what do you care?? Long as it works... And apparently for millions it does. Don't be sour though if in your life it doesn't. It's because you haven't made the commitment, while others have.

As for your metabolism claim, everybody has metabolism, apparently it's not enough on its own to keep people alive in freezing conditions. And why is this guy using Tummo yoga if metabolism is enough (which we all know it's not). I invite you to run naked in the snow for 5 hours without meditation practices. Or if yoga and meditation are necessary (which they clearly are), would you care to explain how exactly they work in producing more heat? I'm sure there are hundreds of your "institutions" looking into this right now, ready to publish their results any day now. Oh, wait, there was a study, back in early 2011:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110422090203.htm

Funny how they say that the autonomic nervous system cannot be deliberately influenced. They were also wrong. Again. We CAN deliberately influence it.

http://www.alphagalileo.org/ViewItem.aspx?ItemId=141415&CultureCode=en

To quote:

"It was always thought that we could not voluntarily influence either the immune system or the autonomic nervous system. However, experiments from intensive care researcher Dr. Matthijs Kox and Professor of Experimental Intensive Care Medicine Peter Pickkers now demonstrate that this is possible using certain techniques."

So poor ScienceDaily were forced to admit, and in the end did admit (unlike you), that they were wrong:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140505155210.htm

Metabolism my @ss. You're some genius. If metabolism were enough, everybody could do what he can do without yoga and meditation. No wonder the word "metabolism" is mentioned exactly 0 times in the above articles. And you're talking about me failing basic biology? Next time do your homework before you speak gibberish.

So yes, we CAN control the ANS. And the rest follows quite logically, as I described in my previous post. The funny thing is, more and more people are utilizing these tools successfully. (Apparently you're not one of them, wonder why.) The question is, what percentage of the population is needed to practise it successfully for it to become evidence? 80? 90? If 100% of the population is consistently using them successfully, contributing to more accomplished and happier lives, but it can't be reproduced in laboratory conditions, what does that make of it? You say it's unproven? For whom?? Suppose a 90%-10% ratio. Then it's unproven for whom? The 10%? Do you think the 90% cares? About the 10% armchair skeptics that never tried? Why should they care? Or only ever tried with the intention of proving it wrong (in which case that's the reality they create). Funny how you wait for the evidence. So if Nature said tomorrow that it works, you'd start practising? Or if you wouldn't, what difference does it make whether there is evidence or not if you won't use it anyway? Do you need Nature's permission to try?

Edited by Rolci

David Blaine, Criss Angel and Derren Brown all do similar... its called trickery real magic of course!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2