Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House Haunted by 10-Foot Python

rashore

For weeks Rachel Leck and Stephen Sagar feared their family's home was being haunted.

They came to this conclusion after finding that objects had been moved from their original positions. Other items, including wine glasses and decorations, had been knocked over.

Sagar told CTV he and his wife thought there was a ghost in their home in Midland, Ontario.

The reality turned out to be not so supernatural but no less scary: a very large snake had taken up residence.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/house-haunted-ghost-uninvited-10-foot-python/story?id=25138661

Only goes to show that sometimes a haunting can have a very unusual mundane reason :tu:

• Like 2

This kind of reminds me of a time I joined a "ghost group" on craigslist. We were all suppose to meet up and take some pictures and audio at a cemetery.

Well two fellas showed up while everyone was assembling their gear. The two guys freaked out because of all the cameras and someone had one of those boom mics.

I offered the guys a cigarette asked what's up. They said they don't do this on film. Confused I asked do what on film? Turns out ghost group is also some sort of slang for gang bang or something. So I explained everything to them and gave them the rest of my cigarettes and sent them on their way.

Walking back to the people in the ghost group I was thinking what a couple of idiots. Then to my surprise everyone from the ghost group had started having sex. The cameras, audio and lights all going. Boy did I feel stupid. Too top it off I gave my smokes away. But yeah ghost python what a couple of idiots.

When I first read this, the first thought that popped into my head was the snake rearing up and going, "Boooooooo!" and waving arms around. Of course, that would be scary to see a snake with fully functional arms... :)

• Like 2

Walking back to the people in the ghost group I was thinking what a couple of idiots. Then to my surprise everyone from the ghost group had started having sex. The cameras, audio and lights all going. Boy did I feel stupid. Too top it off I gave my smokes away. But yeah ghost python what a couple of idiots.

Did you get any good pics?