Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tall whites

qxcontinuum

The greys and tall whites aliens are frankly novelties to me... While i have heard much about greys, i find less informations online about the tall whites..

I am curious about when this whole thing started. Is there any documentation official regarding their presence or claims of their visitation, agenda..etc

Edited by qxcontinuum

No, it's a load of crap made up by Charles Hall. So ridiculous even Zoser didn't believe the claim. That's as low as you go.

• Like 7

The greys and tall whites aliens are frankly novelties to me... While i have heard much about greys, i find less informations online about the tall whites..

I am curious about when this whole thing started. Is there any documentation official regarding their presence or claims of their visitation, agenda..etc

As psyche101 pointed out, most of the 'informations' provided on the Tall Whites comes from a man named Charles Hall who claims to have encountered such advanced extraterrestrial beings while in military service at the Nellis Air Force Base. He alleged that the US Air Force have reached an agreement whith these beings to establish a secret base in Nevada.

You can find an account of these claims here: http://openseti.org/Hall.html

Edited by sam_comm

I don't know much, but they're kinda tall, and kinda white, 8'6" is considered short in the tall white world. The tallest known tall white is Zorkar-markmills and he is 10'5", but some say he wears heels to stand up so tall.

Seriously though, sam_comm beat me to it, I was gonna post the same link.

Here is something too.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Edited by Crow T. Sharkbot
  • Like 1

the tall whites are suppost to be better to us than the greys , the greys have operated on us.. the tall whites

are all about technology....... I do not know the Professors name that had spoken on this matter. about Hall.

Edited by mskate

I read the information provided in the links posted. Thank you y'all!

So technically if I am a male Caucasian , of 6.7 feet tall, grey/white natural hair, 200 pounds, very prominent Zygomatic bone and If i'll come to a UM members meeting I might be accidentally identified as a "Tall white spy" by the very "enthusiastic" UFO conspirationists??!? :w00t:

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

THey some times smell of beer,and wear long white sheet`s ! Stay the heck away from them ! :gun:

now more I think , i don't seem to be able to remember many things from my childhood. It is like i might have been "implanted" with some artificial memories. OMG i am a Tall White Caucasian Alien interbreed vertical in development! :alien:

Can someone call a psychiatrist, don't cal Man in black pls!

Edited by qxcontinuum

As far as I know the Tall Whites and Nordics are supposed to be two different alien groups. The Nordics appear completely human, while the Tall Whites can only appear human if they are concealed with appropriate clothing. Also the older Tall Whites eventually grow to 9 feet tall. And you can't hide that.

I know you guys have seen the movie Avatar. A lot of authors that write about this stuff are using allegories and metaphors. But a lot of people take it literally so the real message goes over their heads.

Take David Icke's claim that world leaders are shape shifting, blood sucking reptilians. They shape shift because they are actors and are different people than they would have the public think. They are reptilians because reptiles are "cold blooded" mammals. They are blood suckers because they exploit the public. Etc.

The only "evidence" I've ever seen of shape shifting reptile politicians consists of exceptionally bad pixelated videos on Youtube.

I know you guys have seen the movie Avatar. A lot of authors that write about this stuff are using allegories and metaphors. But a lot of people take it literally so the real message goes over their heads.

Take David Icke's claim that world leaders are shape shifting, blood sucking reptilians. They shape shift because they are actors and are different people than they would have the public think. They are reptilians because reptiles are "cold blooded" mammals. They are blood suckers because they exploit the public. Etc.

Most politicians are blood sucking, shape shifting reptillians, but not literally like Icke says. lol. Maybe we got David Icke's teachings all wrong, lol.

Most politicians are blood sucking, shape shifting reptillians, but not literally like Icke says. lol. Maybe we got David Icke's teachings all wrong, lol.

Yea people read his stuff all wrong. I'm not saying I agree with him, I'm saying that he's depicting real things in a cartoonish way.