Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Latitude lines

ReddHeadsRantings

What if any thing has any on heard of happening or clustered around different latidute lines ?

For exampke:

Most cattle mutilations in the USA are at the 37th

33rd--towns with the root word meanings of town names relating to STAR or NIGHT SKY

33rd--Megalithic Sites

33rd--Major Lay Lines

And so on...I'm very cuorise as to what we'll find out.

Thank you for your time & help

Redd

ive seen a few videos on YouTube and read a few articles dealing with similar happenings occurring in clusters along lay lines and such if thats what your referring to. i didnt find the info very persuading though.

For the cattle mutilations-

The Unexplaned Files

Season 1 Episode 2

Livestock Mutilation & Curse of the Ice Mummy

Air Date 04 SEP 13

For the others-i have to look them up-will be back in a or so with it

Part of the 33rd was a book

Latitude 33:Key to the Kingdom

By Walter Bosley

Released 20 JUN 11

And I've one more on the 33rd...just as soon as find it again

I'm pretty sure it was one of these two, I'm scanning episodes now to find which excate one:

Unearthed American

Ancient Aliens

Could be some thing else..but I'll find it today...cause it p***es me off i can't find it off the top of my head.

Its interrsting that Both the book & movie The Cattle Mutilators (which i saw) are not currently to be bought from Amazon, Ebay or Barns & Noble...umm...

Any body have a copy or orginal that i can borrow or buy ?-Send privet reply for this please

Edited by ReddHeadsRantings

Have now checked those shows...am now going threw my other shows...sigh...this may take longer than I've writen to find...sorry...BUT i bloody well will find it

Its interrsting that Both the book & movie The Cattle Mutilators (which i saw) are not currently to be bought from Amazon, Ebay or Barns & Noble...umm...

Any body have a copy or orginal that i can borrow or buy ?-Send privet reply for this please

try youtube and here http://thepiratebay.se

• 4 weeks later...

I am unable to find the other referance...

I've fine gone through ALL my hard copy movies & such. ALL the ones i have in the cloud. ALL my Amazon Prime ones. And ALL my NetFlix ones.

I think it was one of the shows that NetFlix had taken off its viewables lists.

AND I've also scanned about 100 books.

This is the 1st time I've been stumped in a long time.

Sorry

• Like 1

Could be related to geographical factors. E.g most farms in the U.S are in the south/Midwest so obviously most report of cattle mutolations happen there.

Edited by mister
  • Like 1

37 degrees Latitude is where supposed UFO sightings and cattle mutilations have happened in USA. The 37 degrees Latitude is also at Fukishima in Japan. Other places at 37 degrees Latitude are Athens in Greece, Wichita in Kansas, Catania in Italy, Springfield in Missouri and Adana in Tukey.

34 Degrees Latitude places include Hiroshima in Japan, Kabul in Aghanistan, Los Angeles in California, Columbia in S Carolina, Beirut in Lebanon.

• 6 months later...

SORRY, it's taken ago long to find this-I was about to give up!

I can't tell you name of series-But the air date was 12 AUG 14 & it was episode #4 titled PARANORMAL HYWAY OF AMERICA

I also can't tell you what season it was.

I do know I saw it on Amazon Video--don't know if it was Prime or not-

I can't believe how many videos we own & there's still 2 rooms & 1 10x20 storage unit--glad it showed up before then.

Again sorry it took me so bloody long to find it