Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Queensland sees spike in UFO sightings

UM-Bot

Probably checking out the irreparable damage we've done to the Great Barrier Reef.

• Like 1

Had to be a slow news day.

UFO research Queensland is a CWA for eccentric pensioners.

They are reporting Ekka (The Brisbane Annual Show) lighting as UFO's now. If showground lights are now UFO's and that may well be the case as these elderly ladies also presented a photo of Sleeman Sports complex as a UFO, then no wonder we have a rise in UFO's. Wait until we build the grounds for the Commonwealth games, no doubt sightings will go through the roof.

Pity this is the best we can find to report on this marvellous country. So many wonders and yet what makes an international forum? ETCWA meetings. Crikey Moses.

• Like 2

Had to be a slow news day.

UFO research Queensland is a CWA for eccentric pensioners.

They are reporting Ekka (The Brisbane Annual Show) lighting as UFO's now. If showground lights are now UFO's and that may well be the case as these elderly ladies also presented a photo of Sleeman Sports complex as a UFO, then no wonder we have a rise in UFO's. Wait until we build the grounds for the Commonwealth games, no doubt sightings will go through the roof.

Pity this is the best we can find to report on this marvellous country. So many wonders and yet what makes an international forum? ETCWA meetings. Crikey Moses.

The Redcliffe UFO festival is on this weekend too.

• Like 1

The Redcliffe UFO festival is on this weekend too.

Ohh seriously? I didn't know that, heck, I didn't even know Redcliff had a UFO festival. I'll have to try and make time. Should be a hoot. I expect the ETCWA to be in attendance.

Cheers for the heads up.

John butler is playing up that way soon too, hopefully they coincide.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

It's clearly my aunt on her broom on the way to my cousin's wedding.

• Like 1

It's clearly my aunt on her broom on the way to my cousin's wedding.

If it is at Melaney I'll see you there.

If it is at Melaney I'll see you there.

I wasn't invited ;)

And it's the Melbourne, but my aunt's flying down from Rockhampton.

• Like 1

Ohh seriously? I didn't know that, heck, I didn't even know Redcliff had a UFO festival. I'll have to try and make time. Should be a hoot. I expect the ETCWA to be in attendance.

Cheers for the heads up.

John butler is playing up that way soon too, hopefully they coincide.

Sorry I mixed up UFO and kite. I can't see JBT on the program.

• Like 1

Why can't they ever tell you what direction they were facing, time of day, etc?

More importantly, why would ANYONE from any planet want to go to Wooloowin?

• Like 5

Sorry I mixed up UFO and kite. I can't see JBT on the program.

:w00t::tu::lol::rofl::lol::tu:

GOT ME!!

Hook line and sinker - Classic!!

Rather put a smile on my face that did :D

• Like 1

I swear they had these at the Gold Coast Show with some hot chick selling them without the light underneath.

ufo6.jpg

You go there for work - Wooloowin is where the Queensland Government is!!!!! SES is in there!! No doubt a coverup.

Just under 6,000 people packed into 2.2 Sq Km's and one person "saw" something?

Seems hard to believe. But then again, I don't believe anything. Except for Rock n Roll, and that Music can save your mortal soul.

I'll wait for Chrlz as well, but it seems to be in very clear focus at one point, indicating close proximity to the camera, which means it would be pretty small, like the UFO I posted a pic of above.

But with the evil government in there using SES crews to hide aliens, we now know that it was Tony Abbott hiding the aliens all along. It was never Obama at all.

abbottrip.jpg

• Like 1

Why can't they ever tell you what direction they were facing, time of day, etc?

Direction they were facing?....what ?.... like the front and rear end of a car? :innocent:

:P

LMAO... :lol:
  • Like 1

Exactly what have all those banana benders been reporting, anyways?

Edited by John Wesley Boyd
  • Like 1

It's the Winter Contingency. The Covenant is in Australia.
  • Like 1

It's the Winter Contingency. The Covenant is in Australia.

Sorry, that one flew over my head.

• Like 1

Sorry, that one flew over my head.

Sorry. Video game reference. In the Game Halo, Reach, Reach is a sparsely populated planet and Starbase, equivalent to Pearl Harbor or Scapa Flow in importance to Earth. Earth is at war with a coalition of alien races, a religious alliance called The Covenant. At the beginning of the game, a Fire team of mechanical and biologically enhanced soldiers called Spartans is dispatched to investigate a communication relay blackout in a remote rural province. Reach is suppose to be secret, the last major bastion yet to fall to the Covenant. Instead of human pirates, intent on stealing drop ships they find their worst fears realized. The Covenant is on Reach and Earth is exposed. The Winter Contingency. Edited by John Wesley Boyd
  • Like 2

Exactly what have all those banana benders been reporting, anyways?

Depends how far north you get, if you go too far, you will end up in the Northern Territory and Darwin is the party capital of Australia, with Air Force Bases. So UFO's are reported in the NT every other week by the NT news.

A very cool group called Media Watch called them out on the UFO claims. It's an interesting read! I got a chuckle or two out of it.

LINK - Media Watch UFO ARMADA INVADES NT NEWS (Transcript of show, I prefer words :D )