Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So I had this new experience. Input pls.

Simbi Laveau

Those of you that know me well, know I've had numerous experiences of the occult and clairvoyant nature.

wether you believe in their veracity, or my sanity, is not the question.

As I have said, I'm not phased by them. I don't get frightened. I usually know what's occurring, or what it signifies .

This however, was a new one on me.

Lots of weird stuff has occurred in my home. My almost life long involvement in practicing occult religions and arts, are of course a factor.

I've seen some things, that would freak out the average person.

My house has been calm and quiet

Last night, I was in normal routine mode . I made a cup of tea, I turned off all the lights, and I hunkered down to watch TV.

I was in my living room. As you sit facing the TV, the archway to my kitchen is to the right of the TV.

As I looked at the TV, a slow glowing red light caught my eye in the archway. It wasn't in a corner, or out of the corner of my eye. The archway to my kitchen, was becoming illuminated.

The light looked as if it came from the left side of the room. There is nothing over there, but a dark hallway, where the light switch doesn't even work. It got brighter over say,... Six seconds. It was RED.

like a red spot light was on in my kitchen.

I suddenly thought, fire? FIRE!!

I mean the light was red, not say glowing fire, but all i could conclude, from the seeming direction of the glowing light, was that something to the far side of my kitchen, was smoldering.

I leapt up, and ran into the kitchen... As I did, it faded... But I was on auto now.

It's six feet to my kitchen. I get there....

Nothing. All black.

Dark. No lights at all.

I thought, outside?

An emergency vehicle.

Nothing.

I looked up and down the street. I'm right in the middle. An emergency vehicle would have been visible, in either direction.

Nothing

I turned on the lights . The kitchen was calm and quiet.

It came and went, completely silent .

The time was just about 2 am.

I felt like it was a warning or foreshadowing. Of what, I do not know.

Those of you that know me well, know I've had numerous experiences of the occult and clairvoyant nature.

wether you believe in their veracity, or my sanity, is not the question.

As I have said, I'm not phased by them. I don't get frightened. I usually know what's occurring, or what it signifies .

This however, was a new one on me.

Lots of weird stuff has occurred in my home. My almost life long involvement in practicing occult religions and arts, are of course a factor.

I've seen some things, that would freak out the average person.

My house has been calm and quiet

Last night, I was in normal routine mode . I made a cup of tea, I turned off all the lights, and I hunkered down to watch TV.

I was in my living room. As you sit facing the TV, the archway to my kitchen is to the right of the TV.

As I looked at the TV, a slow glowing red light caught my eye in the archway. It wasn't in a corner, or out of the corner of my eye. The archway to my kitchen, was becoming illuminated.

The light looked as if it came from the left side of the room. There is nothing over there, but a dark hallway, where the light switch doesn't even work. It got brighter over say,... Six seconds. It was RED.

like a red spot light was on in my kitchen.

I suddenly thought, fire? FIRE!!

I mean the light was red, not say glowing fire, but all i could conclude, from the seeming direction of the glowing light, was that something to the far side of my kitchen, was smoldering.

I leapt up, and ran into the kitchen... As I did, it faded... But I was on auto now.

It's six feet to my kitchen. I get there....

Nothing. All black.

Dark. No lights at all.

I thought, outside?

An emergency vehicle.

Nothing.

I looked up and down the street. I'm right in the middle. An emergency vehicle would have been visible, in either direction.

Nothing

I turned on the lights . The kitchen was calm and quiet.

It came and went, completely silent .

The time was just about 2 am.

I felt like it was a warning or foreshadowing. Of what, I do not know.

I can't really think what it could be, Could it maybe have been your eyes playing tricks on you, Maybe from watching tv in the dark?

Sounds like that's your normal routine though so I doubt it, Just a thought.

• Like 1

No, that's the thing. The lights were all out. I do this as routine after a certain hour at night.

The light was not in the room I was in, at all. It's as if it came from one side of the kitchen, and got brighter as I looked directly at the archway.

I was sure something had caught fire. Maybe bad wires lit up.. I had no idea.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

I don't know what caused this to happen but since you saw it as a fire maybe there is going to be a fire.

Install fire alarms and get a fire extinguisher :D. Even if it was all in your head better safe then sorry right?

The kitchen is a common spot for fires

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

So you didn't see solid lights, but the glow of a light, as if it was around the corner right? For example if it was an orb you may have seen the entire light.... I don't know.... but you probably won't find out here... lol

nice to see you again Simbi

• Like 1

Thats strange, could it have been the result of anything from your occult practices lingering around?

Thats strange, could it have been the result of anything from your occult practices lingering around?

I was thinking the same thing... Red is usually associated with "the dark side"...

Well, the whole kitchen seemed to be lit up, by the time I got on my feet.

It was too bright. And no oversword, if it were car brake lights, it was the bought eat break lights I've ever seen

I was thinking it was not a good omen as well, but other people think it's a good thing ....

I don't think it's anything residual, because I'm not doing a lot of that kind of stuff as of late.

So I dont see why it would suddenly snowball.

I used to be much more active, in that regard, and this never happened..

I just got a fire extinguisher, coincidentally.

I will put it next to my head at night now.