Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fate: the good and the bad

UM-Bot

Kathleen Meadows: Most people believe in fate. You may not count yourself among that majority, until something happens that cannot be explained any other way. We like to believe that we are in charge of our destiny. What does it mean when we say this was fated to be or that this was our destiny? The notion inspires us when the results are joyful and it makes us feel angry when the outcome is devastating. Loved or cursed. Why do all these terrible things keep happening to me when I always choose the righteous path? Something is not right in the world when we choose to be a good person and never seem to get a break. Fate can make us feel pathetically victimized.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 2

From the moment that you wake up every morning , your Fate is in your own hands.No one can make any decision for you, they can advise you but whether or not you take that advice is Your decision.

I believe that you can't fully control fate, but you can manipulate it a little. However, you can not change the outcome that fate has decided upon.