Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot evidence discovered in Vicksburg

UM-Bot

Two men witnessed evidence of the infamous cryptid at separate times in the same location.

The first encounter occured back in November when David Childers, a paranormal investigator, had been attempting to record evidence of ghostly voices and other activity that had been reported at an old abandoned playground in Vicksburg.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/271783/bigfoot-evidence-discovered-in-vicksburg

"There are two species that have that, humans and primates." Humans are primates and humans aside, there are quite a few other species of primates from Tarsiers, Bushbabies, Lemurs, Monkeys, Apes and so forth.

Maybe I'm just being picky and perhaps it was just a slip of the tongue, but it would be nice if those searching for an undiscovered animal would know a bit about their subject, it would add some credulity.

• Like 1

Apparently bigfoot has the mentality of a child as it hangs around a playground.

No.

• Like 1

Peculiar. May be one of Patty's cousins. And the story sounded like a beginning of an X-Files so I'm pretty happy with this article.

Meh. I've seen many a big lass in a fur coat with no knickers scampering throuh the woods. No big deal. (Unless you know her)

• Like 2

Phone number El...phone number. ;-)

• Like 2

Looking at Vicksburg MS on google maps it appears that it is very rural and that north of there is extensive parklands.

I'd say these guys have as much chance of having seen bigfoot as anyone else.

That sad little footprint doesn't really say "Bigfoot" to me. It say "kids", or maybe "small bear" to me.

• Like 2

I do have to say that the bigfoot videos that are just a guy pointing into the woods and saying, "It were over dere." are really bad. People making videos that are bigfoot re-enactments are lame. No evidence, just woods and a guy saying he saw one once.

• Like 1

No.

Best response in this thread yet.

I'd say these guys have as much chance of having seen bigfoot as anyone else.

I can't argue with that.

Gosh, what on Earth could have made a 9 inch human-like footprint...........

BTW, Google David Childers and read up on him. His full time job appears to be running an organization called Delta Para and they just happen to have a big ghosty/para conference coming up in early October. Pretty convenient time to have this "news" story pop up, right?

• Like 1

ol' bigfoot just probably just wanted to play on the monkey bars in peace..

Edited by alfonso

Meh. I've seen many a big lass in a fur coat with no knickers scampering throuh the woods. No big deal. (Unless you know her)

a wont ask what you were doing there haha
  • Like 1

If it has hair take it to a lab to have it analyzed dam

"...he came across a peculiar looking footprint on the ground that he couldn't explain."

The single footprint is always compelling Biff evidence. And a whole lot easier to cast than a trackway. I'd have looked about for other evidence which they never seem to do.

Like for instance, giggling bears or an angry park ranger. "Watch this Boo Boo."

Are those toenail impressions? Looks like whatever made it needs a podiatric intervention. Gnarly.

Edited by QuiteContrary

sorry but it was just me, i like to take a dump in the wood while dressed like a monkey

Edited by jarjarbinks

Vicksburg is extremely rural, and sits right on the banks of the Mississippi river. It also has an established, but small, population of black bears. He saw a bear. The print is from a bear. Bigfoot does not exist. That is all.

Mike

Separate witnesses, same cryptid-like description....Two maybe's equal a conformation.