Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
seeder

IS behead US hostage Steven Sotloff

333 posts in this topic

third_eye

You have the power to undo this if you desire (use the I icon between the B and the U).

Wait a minute...I see what you mean now...it spontaneoulsy went to italics! And, it's not responding to correction!

And it all started with my post ... with the ... *gasp* CIA link .... conspiracy theorists gather round ~ :lol:

• Like 1

Lilly

I've reported this odd event. Perhaps one of the more techie mods or Saru will know what to do about this.

Edited by Lilly
left out a word
  • Like 2

Lilly

And it all started with my post ... with the ... *gasp* CIA link .... conspiracy theorists gather round ~ :lol:

The CIA digs italics? I guess you learn something new every day!

• Like 2

third_eye

The CIA digs italics? I guess you learn something new every day!

The anomaly is only on this particular thread ~ go to the 'likes' profile page and its all normal .... *shudder* ... I think Big Bother IS in on this ~

~ I mean Big Brother :lol:

Saru

I've fixed it - you'd copied some erroneous code from one of the news sources that was messing up the page.

• Like 4

third_eye

I've fixed it - you'd copied some erroneous code from one of the news sources that was messing up the page.

I stand accused bossman ... and much apologies ... thing is I copied and paste like I usually do ... whats the erroneous code ?

In case I get the twitchy copy paste fingers again ... :blush:

psyche101

Nope. Wild animals are thriving in the area around the reactor in Ukraine.

Thriving they are, but with nasty mutations and short life spans. The long-term impact of the fallout on the flora and fauna of the region is not fully known, as plants and animals have significantly different and varying radiologic tolerance.

psyche101

I see you are having a hard time keeping up, snooky. Let's try again.

I said: "When Euro Jews went into Palestine, particularly after WWII by the good graces of Westerners, they too, cleansed the land of Muslims that they were claiming for their Jewish Calipahte, Israel. And the West congratulated them for their effort. Gave them money and bombs, too, to help them hold off the ensuing intifada."

I am not having a hard time keeping up, your memory seems to be failing. That part you quoted there is BEFORE the 1946 remark. You have forgotten typing this:

Starting in 1946, 4 Jewish terrorist groups expunged 700,000 Muslim Palestinians (not christian or Jewish) from over 400 villages and towns in Mandated Palestine.

This created a humanitarian crisis of such large proportions for the neighboring countries, they came in to stop the carnage. That is what Israel called their "war of Independence"

Again, this site does accommodate you with a specific history section to post in, if that be your interest, utilise it. You want to link all that history to today's beheadings, that is your "thing" if it floats your boat, the topic is a current one.

you said that I should provide links to back it up. Can you recall, Psyche? Yeh, you really did. Go back and read the thread through.

Yes, you should for as much as you post that you possibly can, what on earth is wrong with you? That is just courtesy, which seems to be something you are completely unfamiliar with.

Sorry, Psyche. Between this and your UFO thread escapades, I really can't take you seriously as a poster any more.

Be more honest Earl this is your downfall, pretending to know stuff you do not, Between the UFO threads and this, lets be honest here, you struggle to keep up, cannot counter any information put in front of you that corrects your personal musings and fail to discuss the technical points entirely. You may think you are some sort of challenge in those situations, you are not, correcting your nonsense was supposed to be a kindness but that assistance seems to have whizzed over your head at mach speeds. You do not even have the guts to admit when you are wrong Earl, despite your opinion of yourself, I doubt anyone except the biggest fringe supporters thought you were any sort of challenge to developed theories and solutions that you seem to think you are. You mistake pity for debate.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2