Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I caught a UFO on Tape!

ColoradoParanormal

Hey everyone!

It's been a long time, but I caught this picture of a UFO or SOMETHING on tape and I HAD TO SHARE! You all know my stance on the paranormal and my background as well. I caught this UFO on tape and simply had to share as I am BAFFLED!

acid-picdump-61jpg.jpg

HAPPY HUMPDAY ALL!!! Remember to smile today! :w00t:

• Like 7

Considering all I see are the words 'posted image' I guess I'll keep my comments about the photo to myself.

Considering all I see are the words 'posted image' I guess I'll keep my comments about the photo to myself.

It's a joke, a hand drawn picture of a UFO that's stuck to a roll of sticky tape, lol. You and I must not have crossed paths before. I used to be VERY active here, but since have been busy with life. However, those that remember me know I am a very educated skeptic/believer. As in, I believe there's intelligent life in the universe and that's about as far as that goes. Ghosts and spirits however is an entirely different manor and we'll keep it just at an Educated Skeptic lol.

So, thus why this was funny, as a post from me about having "real picture" of an Alien UFO is a joke itself.

Let's see everyone else post their Paranormal photographic evidence!

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

This is clearly the most visible UFO ever !...

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 2

This is clearly the most visible UFO ever !...

Yes, I do believe I have caught the absolute BEST and most RELIABLE/CREDIBLE evidence of a UFO EVER!!

• Like 2

That tape dispenser looks just like the one on my desk... And I work for the Governement... And since the tape runs across the image that you have captured,

I would guess that this is an attempt at a Government Cover-up!...

• Like 3

It's NOT photoshopped people!!! I SWEAR!!!!! :tu: IT'S ALIENS!!! :alien:

• Like 2

That's Awesome! Finally! Proof for all to see. What a lucky break you had that tape stretched out at JUST the right time!

• Like 3

I don't believe in werewolves or vampires but I don't visit those threads. Zero interest. :whistle: