Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would a prayer or spell work better ? money

LostSouls7

What do you think would praying for money work?

Of would a spell do better ?

What if someone prayed for money

and yet another people did a spell for money?

Who would make more money in the end?

This sounds like a great experiment.

What do you think have you tried either method did this work???

Honestly i believe any success with either method would be pure luck. :yes:

• Like 3

Getting a Job would properly work best. :tu:

No i think starting a religion.. then telling people to put money in contribution box

would be more lucrative :):yes:

Edited by LostSouls7
  • Like 1

No i think starting a religion.. then telling people to put money in contribution box

Great idea and tax free!

• Like 2

'Praying' in the Christian sense doesn't work for a variety of reasons - archetypal and symbolic 'God-forms' can be 'invoked' but not as forms to 'pray' to.

'Spells' are generally useless as they have been grammatically (grammar+grimoire have the same linguistic root) constructed to reflect someone else's thought forms and beliefs.

The words of the 'spell' (again a linguistic term) are part of a pre-existant symbolic language not of your making, and are an embodiment of the powerful cultural forces that shaped them. They are simply part of a pre-existing complex of visual 'signs' which refer to 'signified' concepts or things.

For example: the word 'cat' is a visual sign (a signifier) that refers to a furry, domestic quadraped feline creature. When we 'spell' this word, we conjure up a related image (the signified) but this 'spell' and its effects are not of our making.

The most effective way of acquiring money by 'magickal' means is via sigilisation (which removes the recognisably familiar elements of language) to create a new 'sign' which has no meaning other than as a symbol of your intended desire. This can be further enhanced by use of sound & colour (plus other somatic/sensory elements should you so wish) in order to implant the symbol in the subconscious. It will then unconsciously enact changes in your actions/reactions/behaviour etc. so the desired outcome can occur.

A successful outcome often manifests as a previously unknown or novel opportunity for the acquisition of money or a sum of money (typically not 'vast' or 'life changing') will become available via some pre-existing social or geographic connection by some 'accident' or apparent 'quirk of fate'.

From my own experiences, the latter amounts do seem to arise via 'accidental' means (unexpected 'overpayments', refunds, duplicated cheques etc.) and while usually amounting to a few hundred pounds, ultimately they seem to achieve no particular lasting or beneficial effect.

After one particular sigilisation, I cashed a cheque and the woman carefully counted out exactly DOUBLE the amount the cheque was for, counted it out again, then handed it to me. I was slightly astonished but pleasantly surprised the sigil had actually worked.

All that came of that particular windfall however was an expensive, collective hangover for me & a few friends! This clearly demonstrated to me that conjuring up random amounts of money (without some other specific purpose to put it to) isn't necessarily the best course of action.

If you want money in order to buy or achieve something specific - you're better off focusing on that goal rather than the apparent 'means' to do it.

Money of itself, devoid of any particular willed purpose, is worse than useless.

So, to summarise once again: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR - YOU MIGHT GET IT!

• Like 1

Honestly i believe any success with either method would be pure luck. :yes:

Yes but if this supposed 'pure luck' has resulted in an otherwise unlikely outcome, one that you had consciously willed to occur (despite its improbability) and this had been successful on several occasions, this would then presumably be a 'statistically significant' deviation from 'chance' or 'pure luck' would it not?

'Belief' is the pointless pastime of ineffective idiots. Something is either demonstrably true (and thus relevant/useful) or it isn't. You can believe there's a 'God' up there, or 'angels' or pink elephants for all I care. What use is it?

If I invoke and focus on symbolic elements related to the Roman Goddess Venus for example (as the voluptuous embodiment of riches and luxury) it doesn't matter if I 'believe' there's a real Goddess, it's simply an archetypal image that symbolises a desired goal.

The working is then judged to be a success or failure dependent on subsequent developments/outcomes towards that end and the likelihood of them occurring of their own accord.

• Like 1

'Praying' in the Christian sense doesn't work for a variety of reasons - archetypal and symbolic 'God-forms' can be 'invoked' but not as forms to 'pray' to.

'Spells' are generally useless as they have been grammatically (grammar+grimoire have the same linguistic root) constructed to reflect someone else's thought forms and beliefs.

The words of the 'spell' (again a linguistic term) are part of a pre-existant symbolic language not of your making, and are an embodiment of the powerful cultural forces that shaped them. They are simply part of a pre-existing complex of visual 'signs' which refer to 'signified' concepts or things.

For example: the word 'cat' is a visual sign (a signifier) that refers to a furry, domestic quadraped feline creature. When we 'spell' this word, we conjure up a related image (the signified) but this 'spell' and its effects are not of our making.

The most effective way of acquiring money by 'magickal' means is via sigilisation (which removes the recognisably familiar elements of language) to create a new 'sign' which has no meaning other than as a symbol of your intended desire. This can be further enhanced by use of sound & colour (plus other somatic/sensory elements should you so wish) in order to implant the symbol in the subconscious. It will then unconsciously enact changes in your actions/reactions/behaviour etc. so the desired outcome can occur.

A successful outcome often manifests as a previously unknown or novel opportunity for the acquisition of money or a sum of money (typically not 'vast' or 'life changing') will become available via some pre-existing social or geographic connection by some 'accident' or apparent 'quirk of fate'.

From my own experiences, the latter amounts do seem to arise via 'accidental' means (unexpected 'overpayments', refunds, duplicated cheques etc.) and while usually amounting to a few hundred pounds, ultimately they seem to achieve no particular lasting or beneficial effect.

After one particular sigilisation, I cashed a cheque and the woman carefully counted out exactly DOUBLE the amount the cheque was for, counted it out again, then handed it to me. I was slightly astonished but pleasantly surprised the sigil had actually worked.

All that came of that particular windfall however was an expensive, collective hangover for me & a few friends! This clearly demonstrated to me that conjuring up random amounts of money (without some other specific purpose to put it to) isn't necessarily the best course of action.

If you want money in order to buy or achieve something specific - you're better off focusing on that goal rather than the apparent 'means' to do it.

Money of itself, devoid of any particular willed purpose, is worse than useless.

So, to summarise once again: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR - YOU MIGHT GET IT!

well that sounds wonderful! I'll try the sigil thing.

I have been using the law of attraction and it's been working.

The part about getting over payments and double the amount of checks sounds great !

Yes but if this supposed 'pure luck' has resulted in an otherwise unlikely outcome, one that you had consciously willed to occur (despite its improbability) and this had been successful on several occasions, this would then presumably be a 'statistically significant' deviation from 'chance' or 'pure luck' would it not?

Yes and No, there is a 50/50 chance you will get heads on a coin, but that doesn't mean you toss it twice you get both sides.

Edited by The Id3al Experience

It works!

I suggest using a Jupiter sigil and its number 4 .... really pump it!

I took 4 days of work to do the ritual with the sigil 4 x a day for 4 days then bought 4 lotto tickets.

Worked fine, I won $4.44 . . :tu:

It works!

I suggest using a Jupiter sigil and its number 4 .... really pump it!

I took 4 days of work to do the ritual with the sigil 4 x a day for 4 days then bought 4 lotto tickets.

Worked fine, I won $4.44 . . :tu:

$4.44? how much per ticket? wouldn't you have lost money?

Probably a spell. A prayer requests a conversation between the person of God and the person praying. God knows that the love of money is the root of all evil and it is hard for a rich man not to become obsessed with making money. So I imagine God would not grant such a prayer unless He saw the circumstances fitting. A spell on the other hand is a manipulation of forces by force.

Probably a spell. A prayer requests a conversation between the person of God and the person praying. God knows that the love of money is the root of all evil and it is hard for a rich man not to become obsessed with making money. So I imagine God would not grant such a prayer unless He saw the circumstances fitting. A spell on the other hand is a manipulation of forces by force.

I've been in the middle of a cash flow crisis, a home loan plus home rental plus car insurance and registration. All up I need about $3000 by the end of September and unless I get more regular days work at the schools I won't get it. As you may guess I've been praying for work. No luck yet on this. But last week a friend of my parents who I haven't seen pretty much since they both passed away rang me up and said that he owes my parents $2200 and he'd like to send me a $500 installment immediately. Call it luck or the power of prayer but I may just save enough now.

Getting a Job would properly work best. :tu:

That and, most important - saving money, never spend on stupid things as you can't earn, in no way, as much as you can spend so only good way to have money is to save it. After i quit my first great workplace few years ago and got some presents from company because i worked for over 8 years there, got some money from state social security but all of that money didn't worth anything because i wasn't saving, i was partying all day, all night almost every day and night :D

Maybe i am smarter today, for the future!

PS

If anyone find some nice effective spell, you PM me please, thanks in advance :D

• Like 1

The odds are better playing Power Ball.

• Like 1

$4.44? how much per ticket? wouldn't you have lost money?

ha ha ! .... (let alone the 4 days off work :whistle: )

I don't know, but what I do know is that if you ask Harry Potter nicely, he might conjure up a bag full of money for you.

• Like 1

Sigils and a well thought out plan have always worked for me. Stating what I want (for the sigil) and creating a list of way I can get it. Empower the thought (sigilized intent) and foot work. Leave nothing to chance. The most realistic and functional magick I have ever used. As I dislike leaving things to chance.

• Like 3

Xenofish is right leave nothing to chance. Remember the money you ask for doesn't come from the air. It comes from some place. When you do a spell remember to add for it not to come from some ill or harm to anyone. You don't to get money because some old lady dropped her rent money, so now she is homeless. Remember magic has its ethics.

• Like 2

You'll find the modern take on magick is the personal development section of your local bookstore. A lot of the current occult books are just marketing tools to make someone wealthy, nothing but regurgitated nonsense in my opinion. Aimed at teenagers. In truth all it takes is intent and willpower. Nothing in life is every given freely.

• Like 2

That is a job. And tax exempt to boot!

• Like 1

You'll find the modern take on magick is the personal development section of your local bookstore. A lot of the current occult books are just marketing tools to make someone wealthy, nothing but regurgitated nonsense in my opinion. Aimed at teenagers. In truth all it takes is intent and willpower. Nothing in life is every given freely.

Yeah i notice a lot of stuff online where they try to sell Sorcery books..

they say you have to summon up demons or make pacts with them to make money.

I don't like the idea of something out there having power over me..

or me becoming enslaved to it.. but like you said those teens..

will buy those books..and could suffer mental illness from screwing with stuff..

that is better to not be screwed around with in my opinion ..

I agree about just using intent and will power...

and good point GreenMansGod ... I always know the money will come..

This is so true.. or they sell books on sorcery and how the only way to get powerful

and get what you want it to summons demons or make pacts with them..

get possessed etc. The sad part is a lot of young people will buy and try it out.

and maybe mess up their minds playing with stuff like that..

in my opinion seeing other's do that stuff you can go nuts

or just lose it.. not worth any amount of money in my viewpoint..